剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
切尔 我说不好
Chale, I don't know about this.
能行的
It is going to work.
你总告诉我主动出击
Look, you're always telling me to take the initiative.
我这就是主动出击
That is what I'm doing.
我要过去谈下这桩生意
I'm gonna go over there, and I'm gonna take this deal down.
我是雄狮 宝贝
I am a lion, baby!
我不是雄狮宝宝
I'm not a lion baby.
我是 我是成年雄狮
I'm the f- I'm-I'm a fully grown lion.
让我来处理 明白吗
Okay. Let me handle this, all right?
等一下 我们是合伙人
Well, hey, wait a second. We're partners.
我认为我也该进去
I think I should go in there, too.
他不想见到你
Okay, he doesn't want to see you.
你毁了这单生意 你能不能站在这
You blew this account! Could you just stand h-
站在这读杂♥志♥ 好吗
Just stand here and read this, okay?
-好吧 -那好
- Fine. - Okay.
我来看看德雷克的最新消息
I'll find out what's going on with...Drake,
谁知道他是干啥的
whoever that is.
如果他和同名零食一样 我会很喜欢他的
If he's anything like the snack foods, I'm gonna love him.
敲啊敲啊
Knocka, wocka!
什么
What?
你不记得了吗 在夏令营时
Don't you remember? From-from camp?
我们不说"敲敲门" 说"敲啊敲啊"
Instead of "Knock, knock" It was "Knocka, wocka!"
那些回忆全都涌来了
Ah, the memories are just flooding back --
做挂绳 拔河 喝汽水
making lanyards, tug-of-war, drinking bug juice.
那时真美好
Good times.
你想要回停车场对吗
You want your parking lots back, don't you?
所以你才这么成功
You know, and that is why you are so successful!
本能 直觉
Instinct, intuition,
我想还有一颗宽大的心
and I am guessing a big ol' heart...
特别宽容
of forgiveness.
你们让我的停车场无人监管
You left my lots unattended.
你们唯一要做的就是派个活人
All you had to do was provide a warm body,
这都没做到
and you blew it.
是的 我不想让任何人背责任
Right, and I-I don't want to throw anyone under the bus,
但你也知道我的合伙人
but you do know my partner.
往口袋里塞饼干的那个
The guy stuffing cookies in his pockets?
我都不用回头就知道就是他
I don't even have to turn around to say, yes, that guy.
很抱歉 我不能将生意的保全工作
Well, I'm sorry. I can't trust the security
交给那个我不信任的人
of my business to that guy.
别这样 他做了二十年警♥察♥
Come on. He was a cop for 20 years.
尽管他现在不如从前了
And although he's a little rough around the edges,
但紧要关头他靠得住 我向你保证
he's all business when it counts, I promise you that.
现在他在用杂♥志♥蹭脸
Right now he's rubbing a magazine on his face.
这我还真得回头看看 我得回头看看
That I will turn around for. I will turn around for that.
好吧
Okay.
我无法解释
Can't explain that.
你够了 放下 傻蛋
All right. Put it down, dummy!
把杂♥志♥放下 放下
Put it down. Put it down!
快出去
Get out of there.
有没有人告诉过你
Has anyone ever told you
你的微笑千金不换
that you have a million-dollar smile?
-没用的 -好吧
- Not gonna work. - Okay.
从你给我们这单生意后
Look, ever since you gave us this account,
我们的业务翻了三倍
our business has tripled,
尽管我们犯了错误 主要怪他
and although mistakes were made, mostly by him...
我们会掌控好的 我保证
We will get it under control, I promise.
我们会是你雇佣过的最棒的保全公♥司♥
And we will be the best security company you've ever hired.
拜托 求你了 看在夏令营同僚的份上
Please. Come on. Do it for a...fellow camper.
你说夏令营
You talk about camp
就好像我们一起在阿富汗打过仗一样
like we were in Afghanistan together.
真不是那么深的交情
Really, not that big a deal.
交情不深 你在开玩笑吗
Not that big of a deal? Are you kidding me?
我想某人需要唱一唱阿波罗夏令营之歌♥了
Okay, I think somebody needs to sing the Camp Apollo song!
不 我不都不记得了
No, no, I don't even remember it.
我打赌你肯定记得 *这些*
Yep, yep. I bet you do. *The...*
别 那首歌♥会卡在我脑子里一整天的
No, that song is gonna be stuck in my head all day.
*我们今天在营地交到的朋友*
*Friends we make at camp today*
*会永远帮助我们找到方向*
*Will always help us find our way*
*因为我们永远是阿波罗人*
*'Cause we're Apollo through and through*
*我们像胶水般紧紧黏在一起*
*We're stuck together just like glue*
顺利吗
Hey. Hey. How'd it go?
顺利吗 看看我的脸
How did it g- Look at my face.
我被狠狠拒绝了
I got stomped.
那么糟吗
That bad?
不 更糟 你
No. Worse. You...
你说得一点没错
You're 100% right.
哪怕我们得到贷款
Even if we did get the loan,
我们还得付八万美元首♥付♥
we would have to pay the down payment, which is $80,000.
原来我根本不是雄狮
Turns out I am not a lion.
你说得对 你不是
You're right. You're not.
太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you very much.
不 你是更厉害的动物
No, no, you are something better.
你是
You are...
你是水獭
You're a river otter.
亲爱的 我爱你
Darling, I love you,
但水獭怎么会比雄狮更厉害
but how is that better than me being a lion?
不 我刚看了专门介绍水獭的节目
No, I just watched this whole special on them.
它们很厉害
They're amazing.
它们敏捷 聪明 顽强
They're fast, they're smart, they're tenacious,
你可不想把它们逼上绝路
and you don't want to corner them.
-真的吗 -它们特别厉害
- R-really? - No, they're tough.
你知道它们还会什么吗
And you know what else they do?
它们睡觉时会挽住彼此的小胳膊
When they sleep, they hook each other's little arms
这样就不会漂散了
so that they don't float away.
它们永远在一起 我们就是这样
They're always together. And that's us.
我想我们的确是
Yeah, I guess. That is us.
没错 两只水獭在一起
Yeah. You put two river otters together,
能干倒任何雄狮
and they will take down any lion.
不是那样的 亲爱的
Oh, that's not true, darling.
雄狮吃它们就像吃糖豆一样
The lion would eat them like Skittles.
你还想买♥♥下这家店吗
So you still want to try to buy this place?
想
I do.
那好 我入伙
All right. I'm in.
太好了
Fantastic.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我是水獭 这是水獭胳膊
I'm the otter. It's the otter's arm.
-不 -我们挽住彼此
- No. - We link our arms together.
-工作时不要 -好吧
- Not at work. - Okay.
我去换衣服
I'll just go get changed.
怎么样
What happened?
她把生意要回来了 我们可以继续了
She got the account back. We're good to go.
-太好了 -是啊
- Yes! - Yeah.
不客气
You're welcome.
我在车里说过五十次"谢谢你"了
I said "Thank you" 50 times in the car.
-还是不够多 -好吧
- And you're not done yet. - All right.
你不是吧 我知道我搞砸了
Seriously? I-I know I messed up.
我分心了 我很抱歉
I get distracted. And...I'm sorry.
从现在起 我向你保证 我百分百专注
From this point on, I promise you, I will be 100% focused.
谢谢 因为我需要知道我能指望你
Thank you, because I need to know that I can count on you.
只有这样我们才能继续下去
That's the only way that this is gonna work.
是的 我告诉你
Yes. And y-you, I'm telling you,
你今天表现得太棒了
you crushed it today, so...
我去给你倒杯咖啡 那是你应得的
I will get you a cup of coffee because it is well-deserved.
谢谢你
Thank you.
泰勒 你回来了 我就知道
Tyler, you're back! I-I knew it!
我们会解决矛盾的
We're gonna work it out!
事实上我只是来拿支票的
Actually, I just came by to pick up my check.
今天的工钱还没给我
You owe me for today.
没问题 我去拿给你
Oh, absolutely. Let me get that for you.
鲁特格尔 你做得很好
Rootger, you're doing a great job.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表