剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
到底是怎么定的 孩子们 你们买♥♥下店
So, what's the story, kids? You buying the place,
还是我让奥维提把这改成停车场
or am I letting Alviti turn it into a parking lot?
我们一时间
We're having a bit of trouble
凑不出首♥付♥金
coming up with the whole down payment.
你们差了多少
How short are you?
所有首♥付♥金
The whole down payment.
那家伙在给我施压
The guy's putting pressure on me.
我这周末就得给他答复
I gotta give him a decision by the end of the week.
我们在自欺欺人 我们买♥♥不起这家店
Oh, who are we kidding? We can't buy this place.
或许你能
Or can you?
不 我们买♥♥不起
No, we can't.
切尔 在美国 当有人很夸张地说
Chale, in this country, when someone dramatically says,
"或许你能"时 就是有好事
"Or can you?" That's a good thing.
孩子们 我把退休金都取出来了
Kids, I have completely drained my 401.
我要投资你们的梦想
I'm going to invest in your dream.
-等等 什么 -什么
- Wait. What? - What?!
凯尔叔叔
Uncle Kyle!
-真不敢相信 -我有条件
- That's unbe- - There is a string attached.
等新店开张时 我想冠名店里的啤酒
When the new place opens, I want a beer named after me.
-好主意 -是吧
- Oh, good call. - Yeah.
我想让凯尔·盖布的名字传下去
I want the Kyle Gable name to live on.
我的传承
It'll be my legacy, you know.
像山姆·亚当斯那样
Kind of like Sam Adams.
你知道山姆·亚当斯在冠名啤酒前
You do realize that Sam Adams was famous
就已经很出名了对吗
before he had a beer named after him, right?
知道 但无所谓
Yeah, but it doesn't matter.
我是因为啤酒才知道他的
I just know him for the beer.
那好 当然
Okay, well... Yeah.
-当然 我们当然同意 -太好了
- Of course. Of course we can. - Yeah! Yeah!
你把支票都带来了 我的天
You got a check from me! Oh, my gosh!
太棒了 我们...
This is so amazing. We were just --
我们还在为钱发愁...
The numbers, and we just...
支票上写着六千美元
Um, this is for $6,000.
你告诉我们你退休金有十万多
You told us that you had over $100,000 in your 401.
是的 我犯了些错误
Yeah. Mistakes were made.
最近我参与了比特币交易
Most recently, I got into the Bitcoin market.
买♥♥了一堆
Bought a bunch.
原来我买♥♥的是淘汰的地铁代币
Turns out they were just old subway tokens.
你们好吗 兄弟们
What's goin' on, boys?
我们在聊恩佐餐厅被夷为平地的事
Eh, we're just talkin' about Enzo's being turned to dust.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
这里有很多回忆
Lotta memories here.
我和辛迪是在吧台末端邂逅的
I met Cindy at the end of the bar.
我在清理衣服上的食物碎屑
I was wiping crumbs off my shirt.
她以为我想和她一起跳舞
She thought I was trying to dance with her.
直到今天 她仍以为这是某种舞步
To this day, she still thinks this is an actual dance move.
是啊 我就是在那成为了冠军
Yeah, and it was right over there where I became a champion.
现在想想还激动
Still get chills.
-没错 -冠军
- Oh, yeah. - Champion?
是的 过去恩佐餐厅有个打地鼠机
Yeah. Back in the day, Enzo's had a Whack-a-Mole,
我是89年到92年的冠军
and I was the champion from 1989 to '92.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yes, really.
-你能行 -当然
- You got this. - Yeah, I do.
快打
Get it.
快打快打快打快打快打
Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it.
再打再打 快打快打
Get some. Get some. Get it. Get it.
快打快打快打
Oh, hey, get it. Get it. Get it.
再多打些 快打
Get some more. Get it.
再多打些多打些 快打快打
Get some more. Get more. Get it. Get it.
快打 再打 再多打些
Get it. Get some. Get some more.
老天爷
Oh, God.
再多打些 再打 再多打些
Get some more. Get it. Get some more.
再多打些 再打 再多打些 好了
Get some more. Get it. Get some more. There you go.
太棒了
Yeah!
老天 那可真是好时候
Man, those were some good times.
我还记得第一次来这的时候
I remember the first time I came here.
那天特别疯狂
Crazy story.
-请给我来杯健怡可乐 -没问题
- Uh, Diet Coke, please. - You got it.
就这样 这么简单就完了
That's it? That-that's the whole story?
我只来过几次
I've only been here a few times.
三次中那次算最有意思了
That was the best out of three.
还有一段特别好的回忆 就是那次
You know, another great memory here was that time
我用八万美元的支票给你们惊喜
I-I surprised you guys with that check for $80,000.
-还记得那次吗 -不记得
- Remember that one? - No.
我不记得有这事
No, I don't remember that.
没错
That's right.
因为就是现在
'Cause it's happening now!
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
-没错 -爸 你哪来的钱
- Yes! - Dad, what -- How did you do this?
这是第二房♥贷的钱
No. I took out a second mortgage on the house.
什么 八万
What?! $80,000?
这完全足够付首♥付♥了
This -- That's more than enough for the down payment!
没错 我们要买♥♥下恩佐餐厅 买♥♥定了
That's right. We're gonna buy Enzo's, is what we're doing.
等等 爸 你确定吗
Wait. Now, Dad, are you sure?
这可不是小数目
This is a lot of money.
我这辈子从没这么确定过 知道吗
I've never been more sure about anything in my life, all right?
爸 谢谢你 我爱你
Dad, thank you! I love you!
这太好了
This is --
看来你们钱已经够了
You know, it seems like he's got things covered,
所以我最好把支票拿回来
so it's probably best if-if I get my check back,
因为这支票会像篮球一样弹[退]回来
'cause that thing's gonna bounce like a basketball.
等待夕阳好 第二季第二十三集
一周两次
We do that twice a week.
-两次 -那样的话...
- Twice. - That would be...
快来 我们得去工作了
Come on! We have to go to work!
好 我上楼拿个钱包就好了
Yeah. I just got to grab my wallet upstairs, all right?
我正在给新恩佐餐厅的改建出主意
Right now, I'm just kickin' around ideas for the new Enzo's.
我想要的都说清楚了吗
And now, are we clear on what I want?
我想是的 但你明白打地鼠
I guess so, but you do understand Whack-a-Mole
-是儿童游戏 对吗 -不不不
- is a kids' game, right? - No, no, no.
那游戏重在手眼协调
It's all about hand-eye coordination
还有大脑识别能力
and-and-and mental recognition.
他说得对 航♥空♥航♥天♥局
He's right. NASA use it
用它来训练宇航员的认知能力
for their astronauts to work on their cognitive abilities
然后才让他们进行任务
before they embark on a mission.
真的吗
Seriously?
不 那是个儿童游戏 教孩子们
No. It's a children's game wherein they're taught
用锤子捶很可爱的小动物
to bash adorable things with a mallet.
好吧 我就知道会这样
Okay, look. I knew this was gonna happen.
我知道一旦你买♥♥下酒吧
I knew once you bought the bar,
你会忘记专注于真正的工作
you would lose focus on your real job.
我能一心多用 知道吗
I can multitask, okay?
爸 我们很感谢你的帮助
Dad, we really appreciate your help,
不过切尔和我知道我们想怎么做
but Chale and I kinda know what we wanna do with it.
是的 我们想让餐厅更现代化
Yes, we were thinking of modernizing the place,
或许出一些招牌咖啡
maybe some signature coffee.
你得听我的
You gotta listen.
恩佐餐厅有自己的魅力
Enzo's has a certain charm.
我们要保持那种魅力
We wanna keep that charm.
你想用打地鼠来保持魅力
And you wanna do that with Whack-a-Mole?
那是第一件事 是的
For starters, yeah, I do, okay?
我脑子里还有一堆点子
And I got a whole bunch of ideas running around in my head.
-在这... -好了 点子都很棒
- So, here -- - Okay, well, those are so amazing.
不如你去拿你的东西
Why don't you go grab your stuff,
我们商量细节 好吗
and we will go over the details, okay?
-好 很好 -好的
- F- That's all right. Perfect. - Yes.
我太开心了 这会很棒的 大伙
I'm very happy about it. This is gonna be good, guys?
-很开心 很开心 -太棒了
- Very happy. Very happy. - Okay, yes!
-好的 -团队合作
- All right! - Yeah, team!
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表