剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
这次是我们事业中最重要的洽谈不是吗
It's the biggest pitch of our career, right?
你想当赢家 得先打扮得像个赢家
You want to be a winner, you got to dress like one.
这身比你平时那身好看多了
Well, it's much better than your normal look --
运动裤和大都会队上衣
sweatpants and a Mets shirt.
那个风格是有名字的 叫"沙发休闲风"
That has a name. It's called "Couchletic."
今天的洽谈我有个点子
Okay. So, I have an idea for the pitch today.
我们不需要新点子
Don't need new ideas.
我们就按原计划
Let's just stick to the plan.
先让我说完好吗
Let me finish, all right?
我只是在想 与其用闲谈切入
I'm just thinking, instead of some of the small talk,
不如用宣传短片给他迎面一击
we punch him right in the throat with a sizzle reel.
-用什么 -宣传短片
- A what? - A sizzle reel!
就像宣传效果更强的广♥告♥一样
It's, like, a commercial that sizzles.
来看看
Check it out.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我是凯文·盖布
I'm Kevin Gable.
凯文·盖布
猴拳保全公♥司♥
我做了二十年警官
And as a police officer for the last 20 years,
我了解保全 你并不安全
I know security, and you are not secure.
这是事实
Fact!
仅在去年
Last year alone,
就有价值超过120亿美元的财产失窃
over $12 billion dollars of property was stolen.
这是事实
Fact!
每一点六秒 就有一起犯罪发生
Every 1.6 seconds, a crime occurs.
这就发生了一起
One just occurred.
这是事实
Fact!
想谈谈暴♥力♥犯罪吗
Want to talk violent crimes?
那就谈谈 为什么不谈
Let's talk about them. Why not?
我们实话实说吧
Let's get it out there.
仅在去年 美国就有120万起
Last year alone, 1.2 million in the U.S. Occurred.
这就是为什么你需要
And that's why you need --
这是事实
Fact!
猴拳保全公♥司♥
Monkey Fist Security.
我们不怕这种街头流氓
We're not afraid of street trash like this.
这是事实
Fact!
说到保护你的安全 我们是业内顶尖
When it comes to protection, we're top'a the list
这就拿起电♥话♥ 打给猴拳保全公♥司♥
just pick up the phone and call Monkey Fist Security
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你们自己拍的
Shot that yourselves?
消极攻击来了
Okay, there's the negativity.
-你说过她会这样 -好吧
- You said it was coming. - Okay.
首先 上一幕
First of all, in one shot
鲁特格尔还在喊"这是事实"
you have Rootger shouting "Fact!"
一副他为我们工作的样子 可在下一幕
like he works for us, and then, in the next shot,
你就把他逮捕了
you're arresting him.
好吧 本该是我兄弟来演的
Okay, my brother was supposed to do it,
但他得去用激光手术割掉膝盖后的什么东西
but he had to get something lasered off the back of his knee.
顺带一提 怎么没有我
And by the way, where was I?
短片里根本没有我 我可是你合伙人
I'm not even in this thing, and I'm your partner!
我说什么来着
What'd I say?
你说"她希望焦点都在她身上"
You said, "She wanted the spotlight for herself".
好吧
Okay.
这短片花了多少钱
How-How much did this cost?
没多少 就七百
It was nothing. It was 700 bucks.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?!
这叫市场营销 是我疯了吗
It's called marketing! Am I crazy?
我们不需要宣传片
We do not need a sizzle.
拜托 我们就按原计划
Please, let's just stick to the plan.
好吧 都怪我没墨守成规
Okay. I'm very sorry for thinking outside the box.
在这次洽谈期间
Okay, for this meeting,
我需要你老实守成规 明白吗
I need you to stay inside the box, all right?
拜托 专注些
Please, just focus.
-专注 -是的
- Focus? - Yes.
相信我 我专注得很
I -- Believe me, I have plenty of focus.
我一直很专注
I'm always focused!
如果你担心不够专注...
Hey, if you're worried about focus...
吃片这个
...take one of these.
我刚说过我不担心 我能专注
I just said I'm not worried. I got focus,
我很好 我不需要那个
I'm fine, I don't need that.
不过是片维生素
It's just a vitamin, you know.
-百分百草本成分 -我不想吃 伙计
- 100% herbal. - I don't want it, man.
真娇气
Hey, cry baby.
不过是蒲公英粉和维生素C
It's crushed dandelions with Vitamin C.
开会前吃一片
Take one before the meeting
你会像美洲狮一样专注
and you'll be locked in like a mountain lion.
美洲狮是很酷
Mountain lions are cool.
等待夕阳好 第二季第七集
如果我们接下这一单 一切都会不同了
We land this account, and, I mean, it is a game-changer.
你看看周围
I mean, look around!
这人连保全摄像头都没装
The guy doesn't even have security cameras up.
他需要我们
He needs us.
他在长岛有五间玩具店
Five toy stores across Long Island --
这是笔大生意
This could be huge!
你还好吗 你在冒汗
Are you okay? You're sweating.
你没吃鲁特格尔的那些药片吧
You didn't-You didn't take one of Rootger's pills, did you?
不 别担心我 我很专注
No. Don't worry about me. I am locked in, okay?
我像美洲狮一样
I am a mountain lion.
好吧 你只要记住进去后
All right, just remember, when we get in there,
要按原计划谈 知道吗
you stick to the plan, okay?
-知道 -那好
- Yeah. - Okay.
没错 我先闲谈一番 把他逗笑
Exactly. I'll do some small talk, and then, get him laughing
然后你用数据那些无聊的东西震慑他
and then, you hit him with the stats and all the boring stuff.
那好
All right, okay.
轻松点 简短点就行
Just-Just keep it light, keep it short.
这就像《奔腾年代》一样
Okay. Hey, look, you don't try and put a
别妄想给良骏套鞍子
saddle on Seabiscuit, all right?
你得跟着我的节奏跑
You just go along for the ride.
可电影里他们给马套上鞍子了
Okay, they did put a saddle on Seabiscuit.
好吧
Okay.
我指的是牵制它的获胜精神 它的精神
I mean on his winning spirit -- his spirit --
你不能牵制 不能牵制
you don't put a saddle-you don't saddle it up.
好吧好吧好吧
All right, all right, fine, fine.
你得任我自♥由♥奔驰
You let it go. All right?
我会提起我的孩子 他们很喜欢来这
I'll talk about my kids, 'cause they love coming here,
这招很管用
that's a good thing to do.
-很好很好 -我会提起来
- Good, good, good. - I'll bring that up.
找共同点 这招不错 我喜欢
Connection -- that's good. I like it.
然后我会提起佛罗里达
And then, I'll talk about Florida, too,
我查过了 店主在佛罗里达有房♥产
'cause I looked it up, the owner's got a place in Florida.
很好 都是很好的材料 别说了
Okay, that's all good material, just stop now.
好的好的
Yeah, okay, yep.
在那呢 你快看
Oh, there it is. Look at that.
皇冠
The crown.
他在广♥告♥里戴的就是那个皇冠
That's what he wears in all the commercials, right there.
什么
What?
他演玩具王子
He's the prin-He's the Prince of Toys.
快看 这是省钱吊桥
Look at this -- and this is the Drawbridge of Savings!
都在这 我得拍张照
This is all here! I got to get a picture.
帮我拍一张 给
Got to give me a shot. Here.
不 我们是来谈生意的
No, uh, we are here for business.
别 就拍一张 好吗
No, hey, just get a picture, okay?
快点 拍得好像我戴着皇冠一样
Quickly. And make it look like I'm wearing the crown --
找找角度 你得蹲下仰拍
get it at the angle. You've got to get low.
好吧
Okay.
再低点 不够低 这才对
Get lower, so it's not -- yeah.
我穿这条裙子蹲不下去
I can't in this skirt!
-行了 -看看啊
- All right. - Look at that.
快点 快拍
Come on, do it.
行了 快走 他们在叫我们了
Okay, come on. They're calling us in.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表