剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
没辙了吧 兄弟们
Boom. When ya have it, boys.
他赢了我们所有人
Man, he beat every one of us.
其实不是所有人
Actually, not everyone.
是吗 你这话是什么意思
Oh, yeah? What's-what's-what's that supposed to mean?
你还没和我比过
You haven't played me.
不过这不太公平 我来自发源地
Ah, oh, it wouldn't be fair. I'm from the homeland.
可以说我的毛孔都散发着飞镖比赛
Competitive darts is, uh, oozing out of my pores.
真的吗
Really? Um...
地球上的任何体育项目我都不会输给你
there's not a sport on this planet you can beat me at.
知道吗 这样吧
All right? And I'll tell you what.
不如我们赌二十美元 就现在
How about 20 bucks, right now,
看谁得分高 就三镖
we play high score, three darts?
-来 -盖布先生
- Come on. - Mr. Gable,
你可以用三镖
you can have your three darts.
我只需要一镖
I only need one.
-这下来劲了 -哥们 他呛上你了
- It just got real. - Dude, he just called you out.
好了好了 先生们
Ah, now, now, now, gentlemen,
只是一次友好的小挑战
it's just a friendly challenge.
我先来
I'll go first.
侧手扔
Side-arm.
我认为你们称这为"霸气离场"
I believe that's what you fellas would call a "microphone drop."
好吧 好吧 随便吧
All right, all right, fine, whatever.
你正中红心了
You got a bull's-eye, all right?
五十分 我轻松就能超过 我有三支镖
50 points. I can beat that easy. I get three darts.
我焦躁地等待着
Oh, I anxiously await that.
-来 伙计 -赢了他 老凯
- Come on, guy. Come on. - Do it, Kev.
加油 我能行
Come on. I got this, man.
因为你们这些白♥痴♥进入我的周边视觉了
All right, 'cause you idiots are in my peripheral vision.
-你们得后退 -好
- You got to step back. - All right.
顺便一问 那镖算吗
Does that even count, by the way?
-根本不该算 -我们让开了 祝你好运
- It shouldn't even count. - We moved. Good luck. Come on.
-好 -你只要扔中
- All right. - You just need a, what?
三次二十就赢了
A triple 20 and you win.
别说了 我要扔了
All right, stop, okay? Here we go.
来吧
There we go.
-那孩子让他不能集中了 -是啊
- Kid got in his head. - Yep.
那是三分 你只要一镖扔中四十七分就行
Well, t-that's 3. You just need 47 more with one dart.
我知道我该怎么做好吗
I-I know what I got to do, okay?
-好 扔吧 -我要扔了
- All right, come on. Come on. - I'm doing it!
加油 试试侧手扔 -我侧手扔
Come on, try it side-arm. - I'm doin' it side-arm!
美国风格
American-style!
等待夕阳好 第二季第十八集
叮咚 温蒂来了
Dingdong. Wendy's here.
-你好吗 -很好
- Hey, how you doin'? - Good.
我做饭时总是很好 你呢
Always good when I'm cooking. How are you?
我吃东西时总是很好
Always good when I'm eating.
这么说咱俩都很好 你做了什么
Means that we're both good. What-what are we lookin' at?
我给你个提示
Well, I'll give you a hint.
和辣酱玉米卷饼押韵
It rhymes with...enchiladas.
就是辣酱玉米卷饼 我真不会制♥造♥悬念
It's enchiladas. I'm really bad at that. Okay.
没关系 没关系
Yeah, no, that's all right. No prob-
如果这次像两周前那次那么好吃
Hey, if they're as good as the ones I had two weeks ago,
我会非常非常开心的
I am gonna be very, very happy.
这次的更好
They're better.
上次我用的是牛颈肉馅
Last time I used a ground chuck.
这次
This time...
神户牛肉
Kobe beef.
我要开始叫你国营农场了
I am gonna start calling you State Farm,
因为你真是个好邻居
'cause you are a good neighbor.
让我来吃吃看
Let me get in here and try this.
来吧 还热乎呢 真好
All right. It's still warm. So good.
我的天 老天
Oh, my God. Oh, man.
这是我这辈子吃过的最好吃的东西
That's literally the best thing I've ever had!
太好了 你继续享用
Great. Well, you keep enjoying it.
提问
Question.
我们算什么
What are we?
这个问题我知道
Oh, I know this one.
我刚在探索频道看过
I just saw this on the, uh, Discovery Channel.
我们有百分之九十八都是水分
We are like, it's like 98% water.
听起来真玄乎
Right? I mean, it seems crazy.
听起来不可能对不对
Doesn't-doesn't seem to make sense, right?
因为那么多水我们会淌一地的
'Cause we-we'd be like all over the place and feel like, "Hey."
不 我是指我们的关系
No, I mean what are we?
是的
Right.
-我们是邻居 是朋友 -是的
- Well, we're neighbors. We're...friends. - Yeah.
温蒂 我们谈过这个问题了
W-wendy, we had this talk.
你喜欢烹饪我喜欢吃
I mean, you love making the food and I-I love eating it.
我说不好
I-I-I don't know. Um...
我们这样很开心啊
We're happy.
当时是开心
I was happy,
现在我想要更多
but now I want more.
你想把辣酱玉米卷饼都吃了
You want the whole enchilada?
我没开玩笑
I'm serious.
别别别
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我们总说会约会 例如看场电影
We're always saying we're gonna do stuff, like see a movie.
但你总说你有事
But you always seem to have plans.
不是那样的 别这样
That is not true. Come on.
那好 我们周五晚上去看电影
Okay, fine. Then let's see a movie Friday night.
这周五 我真有事
This Friday, I do have plans.
不 是真的
Ugh. I -- N-no, seriously.
是工作上的事
It's a-it's a work thing.
我们有个小企业颁奖仪式的晚宴
Uh, we have a dinner for a small company awards.
是个本地的奖
You know, it's a local thing.
好吧 那我不能这样下去了
Okay. Then I can't do this.
你是指不能像这样
You mean, you-you can't do this?
我是指一切
I mean everything.
如果你没时间陪我
If you can't make time for me,
那我也没时间给你做吃的
then I can't make time for your food.
我能安排时间
I-I can make the time.
太好了 什么时候
Great. When?
我现在挺忙的
I'm pretty busy now,
但四月 我四月有的是时间
but April -- my April opens right up.
今天
Today.
日场电影 你和我
A matinee movie, you and me.
好好好
Okay, yeah, yeah. Okay.
太好了
Okay.
-我现在就去换衣服 -好
- I'm gonna go get changed right now. - Okay.
肯定会很开心的
This is gonna be so much fun!
你好啊肯德拉
Hey, Kendra!
你刚才和温蒂定下约会了吗
Did you just, uh, make a date with Wendy?
是的
Yeah.
拜托 老爸 你真难以置信
Come on, Dad. You are unbelievable.
我们谈过这件事了
We've been through this.
你看不出她是在用食物控制你吗
Can't you see she's controlling you with food?
我明白
Listen, I get it.
你不希望我去约会
You -- you don't want me to date.
什么 不不不 我希望你去约会
What? No. No, no, no, no. I want you to date.
但不是和她
Just not her.
不过是看场电影 知道吗
Look, it's just a movie, all right?
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
对了 你尝过这个了吗
And, by the way, have-have you tried this?
尝尝看
Give that a shot.
你就会明白我的意思了
You will understand what I'm saying.
-我的天 -没错
- Holy crap. - Yep.
这是我这辈子吃过的最好吃的东西
That is literally the best thing I've ever had.
我刚刚也是这么说的
I literally -- I just said that.
真的 我刚说的
I just, literally, just said that.
哥们 你还坐着干什么
Dude, what are you still doing here?
快去换上看电影穿的裤子
Go get your movie pants on.
好 我这就去
All right, I'm going.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表