剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
I don't have a boyfriend.
我在婚礼上大出洋相
I made a fool of myself at the wedding,
顺带一提 是有录像的
which is on video, by the way.
我可能得去缝针
I might need stitches.
我还不得不听我爸念叨我
And I have to listen to my dad tell me
说我会孤独终老
I'm gonna be alone the rest of my life.
你这些事都记得很清楚 这是好现象
You're tracking things real well, which is a good sign.
好吧 这没你什么事了
Okay. Well, your work is done here.
别那么内疚
Don't feel too bad.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
和瓦妮莎永远不会有结果
It never works out with Vanessa.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess not.
你想知道原因吗 她这人靠不住
You wanna know why? Can't rely on her.
我指的不只是约会
And I'm not just talking about dating either.
我的生意经营得非常成功
Look, I have a very successful business.
非常成功
Very successful.
我本想让我的女儿们接手
I wanted my daughters to take over.
斯蒂芬妮是我的首席财务官
Stephanie over there, she's my CFO.
做得风生水起
She's killin' it.
瓦妮莎 她拒绝了我
Vanessa, she turned me down.
就像朝我肚子上揍了一拳
It was like a gut punch.
听我一句 特伦特 你和她分手是好事
Take my advice, Trent, you're better off.
瓦妮莎看起来是个好女人
Vanessa seems like a great catch,
但她靠不住
but she's unreliable.
靠不住
Unreliable?
我很抱歉 但恕我不敢苟同
I'm sorry, I gotta respectfully disagree.
她做了20年警♥察♥
I mean, she was a cop for 20 years.
我听人说她当年很厉害
Word on the street was she was real good.
我听说她当时的搭档就像超人一样
I heard her partner was, like, superhuman.
我记得他好像叫凯文
I think his name was Kevin.
我也不确定 当时我又不在
I'm not sure, I wasn't there.
我听说他可能去橄榄球联盟都没问题
I mean, I heard he could play for the NFL. Possibly.
但重点是 如果我必须在这世界上
But the point is, ?if I had to pick one person
选择一个人来依靠 我会选瓦妮莎
to rely on in this world, it would be Vanessa.
您知道最悲伤的事是什么吗
Yeah, I mean, you know what the sad thing is?
什么
What?
您看不出这一点
That you don't know that.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你们俩怎么回事
What was that about?
那个特伦特
That Trent guy.
你终于找了个好男人
You finally picked a good one.
什么
What?
那是个好男人
That's a good man.
我真为你高兴 甜心
I'm happy for you, sweetheart.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我只是拿了点草莓 然后...
I was grabbing a strawberry and then...
看到这个巧克力喷泉 就觉得
saw the chocolate thing and I was like,
真有趣
that's interesting.
你对我爸说什么了
So what'd you say to my dad?
没什么 不过是男人间闲聊
Nothing, it was just-it was guy talk.
你真的看了四小时视频
Did you really watch four hours of video
为了我学萨尔萨舞吗
learning how to salsa dance for me?
我本来看的是松鼠滑滑板
I clicked on a squirrel on a skateboard
后来就看起萨尔萨舞了
and that led me to salsa dancing.
仅此而已
That's all it was.
谢谢你
Thank you.
朋友间本该如此
Look, it's what friends do.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道朋友间还会做什么吗
You know what else friends do?
帮我拿点纸巾 因为我伤口的血
They get paper towels 'cause I'm kind of bleeding
现在顺着脖子淌下来了
down my back right now.
好 只不过...
Okay, it's just...
他们说十分钟后就会把喷泉收走了
They said they're taking this away in 10 minutes,
你懂...
and that...
收走就拿不回来了
Once it's gone, it's gone.
好吧好吧
All right, fine, fine.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表