剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
你回来 我只想给你个...
Just -- Hey! I'm just trying to give you...
孩子 机车借我 退休警♥察♥征用
Hey, kid, give me the bike! Retired police business.
这车转向不好使了
Hey! The steering's jacked.
没关系的 孩子
It doesn't matter, kid.
我骑了一辈子机车了 你小心
I've been riding my whole life, all right? Look out.
转向不好使了 伙计 转向不好使了
Steering's jacked, man! The steering is jacked!
你好啊
Yeah. What's up?
-你还好吗 超人 -当然
- You okay there, Superman? - Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
不过是胳膊擦伤了 没什么
Just a little scrape on the arm, that's all.
我是指你的眼睛
I'm talking about your eyes.
两个瞳孔大小都不一样了
Your pupils are different sizes.
不过是警♥察♥的热血涌动 没什么
Ah, it's just the cop juices flowing, that's all.
你看起来好像有点脑震荡
You look a little concussion-y.
-不过是兴奋 -我不敢相信你让他跑了
- Fired up. - I can't believe he got away.
他从公♥寓♥搬出去了 我们不知道他的行踪
And he moved out of his apartment, so now we got nothing.
不 我看到他的T恤了
No. I saw something on his shirt, okay.
他穿着...
He had...
你知道上面写着什么吗 工作人员
I got -- You know what it said? It said staff?
太好了
Oh, that's great.
现在我们知道他在地球上的某个地方工作
Now we know he works somewhere on the planet.
下面有个徽章...
There was an emblem be- underneath.
看起来像...
It was like a, uh --
听我说 看起来像个棒球
I'm telling you, it was a baseball or, like,
或是毛钱团 或是冰淇淋挖勺
a-a-a ball of yarn, or like, scoops -- scoops of ice cream.
明天一早 我们在小吃店见
Tomorrow, bright and early, let's meet up at that diner --
-什么 明天 -对
- What? Tomorrow? - Yeah.
不不不 说好就今天一天
No, no, no, no. This is a one-day gig.
这么说超人喜欢半途而废
Oh, okay. So Superman's a quitter?
不 超人只是琐事缠身
No, Superman's got a lot on his plate.
我得烤香蕉面包 超人得先去买♥♥香蕉
I gotta make banana bread -- Oh, Superman's gotta get bananas.
还有鸡蛋和酵母 酵母是自己做的还是
And eggs and yea- You make yeast or do you, like --
我要走了 我要走了
I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go.
还是用买♥♥的 要去哪买♥♥...
Do you buy yeast? Where would you go to...
酵母要去哪买♥♥
Where do you go to buy yeast?
天啊
Oh, boy.
爸 有人来找你
Hey, uh, Dad? There's somebody here to see you.
什么 谁
What? Who?
你过来就知道了
Just come on.
好 怎么了
All right. What?
-他来了 -好伙计
- Ohh! There he is! - Guy!
-你们怎么来了 -我们来看球赛
- What are you guys doing here? - We're here to watch the game.
你都不去恩佐家吃东西了
Yeah, you never come to Enzo's anymore,
-所以我们把恩佐家外卖♥♥上门 -没错
- so we brought Enzo's to you. - Yeah.
还有来自恩佐本人的的信息
Along with a little message from Enzo himself --
营业额都下降了 求你快来吧
Profits are dipping. Please come back soon?
你们这样真贴心 但我...
Uh, very sweet of you guys, but I...
但我有很多事要忙 我不能一起看
I got a lotta things going on. I can't-I can't do it.
-你在煮什么 -这是用来夹运动文胸的
- What are you cooking? - Oh, this is a sports bra.
抱歉
Sorry.
其实 老爸 洗衣服就交给我们吧
Actually, Dad, we can handle the laundry.
不行 我还得烤香蕉面包 我...
You -- No, I gotta make a banana bread. I can't --
不 我们已经烤好了
No, we already made it.
她说我们 其实是我...
And by we, she means...
我们
we.
那好 看来我也能一起看球赛了
All right, guess I'm watching the game.
-这就对了 -这就对了
- Yeah! - Yeah.
有小道消息说你和塞露奇一起接活了
I heard through the grapevine you did a gig with Cellucci.
是啊 那活挺简单的
Oh, yeah. It was a... it was an easy one.
就一天 给人送点法律文件
One-day deal. You know, just serving papers.
本该送完就走的
Should've been in and out,
但不出所料 塞露奇搞砸了
but, of course, Cellucci blew it.
-她通常挺厉害的 -昨天就不咋地
- She's usually pretty good. - Yeah, not yesterday she wasn't.
你的胳膊怎么了
Well, what happened to your arm?
我这是...
Oh. I was, uh...
我在外面扫落叶
I was out raking leaves,
用耙子时没拿好
and the, uh, the rake, it just got away from me.
被耙子弄的
A rake did that?
无论如何 你再出山是好事
Either way, it's good that you're gettin' back out there.
你知道吗 不得不说还挺有趣的
You know what? I gotta say, it was kind of fun.
不好意思 我有点难以想象耙子这事
I'm sorry. I'm a little fuzzy on this rake thing.
耙子怎么会伤到手臂
How does a rake hurt you there?
别计较了 伙计
Just leave it alone, guy.
伙计 我只是在脑袋里想象了一下
Guy, I'm just working it out through my head.
想象不出来啊
It doesn't add up.
凯尔 我们在说你的鳏夫兄弟
Kyle, we're talking about how great it is
能重新开始工作是多好的一件事
that your brother, the widower, is getting back on his feet.
好的好的
Okay, fine.
我自己再想象一下
I'll work it out on my own.
那你还打算再接活吗
So, uh, you gonna do more gigs?
我不知道 如果塞露奇还有活给我
I don't know. I guess if Cellucci had something for me,
我应该会接的
I would do it, you know.
不 为什么非等塞露奇
No, no. Why wait for Cellucci?
你该自己过去接活
Go down there and get your own gigs.
是啊 你有二十年警♥察♥经验
Yeah, You're a 20-year vet.
身材也保持得很好
You're still in good shape.
是啊 这倒是
Yeah. That's true. I mean...
没准我会去接活的
Yeah, maybe I will. Maybe I will.
-这就对了 -太棒了
- Yeah! There you go! - Great.
好吧 除非有人把耙子扔到你身上
Okay, unless someone actually threw a rake at you...
否则根本不可能啊
It just doesn't add up.
-伙计 -伙计
- Guy! - Guy!
打扰一下 请问这里是金凤♥凰♥保全公♥司♥吗
Excuse me. Is this, uh, Golden Phoenix Security?
是的
Yes, it is.
那样的话你们有个问题
Well, in that case, you got yourself a problem.
你们怎么还不雇我
I don't work here.
我是凯文·盖布 纳苏县退休警♥察♥
Kevin Gable, Nassau Police,
二十年工作经验
20-year vet.
我刚和你们的人合作过
I just did a gig with you guys.
我和瓦妮莎·塞露奇一起工作来着
I worked with, uh, Vanessa Cellucci.
你为瓦妮莎工作
Oh. You worked for Vanessa?
不 是和她合作
No. Not for. With.
她人很好 人很好
She's great gal, though. Great gal.
真的 她人特好
She really is. She's fantastic.
不过你知道吗 可以说是级别不同
You know what it is? It's kind of like a level thing, though.
我更像是海豹突击六队那种的
I'm, like, more Seal Team Six, you know?
她更像是海豹突击二队
She's... she's kinda like Seal Team Two,
二个半队 那个级别
Two and a Half, in that area.
可能连海豹突击队都不是
If she's even Seal Team.
就这我还得犹豫一下
You know, I'm not even sure about that.
她可能更像站在航♥空♥母舰上
She might be the guy on the aircraft carrier
拿着手电说"把飞机停在这边"的人
with the-the flashlights ey, park the plane over here?
总之 我的简历给你 慢慢看
Anyway, here's my rezzy. Enjoy that.
太好了 我会交给老板的
Great. I'll, uh, give it to the owner.
谢谢你 你人真好
Thank you. That's-that's very nice of you.
你好吗 妹子
What's up, girl?
这是我的公♥司♥ 笨蛋
It's my company, dummy.
格雷格是帮我搞IT的
Greg's my I.T. Guy.
多谢提醒 格雷格
Hey, thanks for the heads-up, Greggie.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe you.
我给你介绍工作
I get you a job,
你的第一想法居然是让我背黑锅
and your first instinct is to throw me under the bus?
我没让你背黑锅
I didn't throw you under the bus.
我不过是自我宣传...
I was promoting myself by...
指出我比你强一点点
pointing out that I'm slightly better than you.
你真难以置信
You are unbelievable.
你为什么要瞒着我
Why are you hiding this from me?
你居然不告诉我你自己开了公♥司♥
You don't tell me that you have your own company?
因为你太自负了 不会接这份工作的
Because your fat ego won't allow you to take the job.
什么 我才不自负
What? I don't have an ego.
-我不介意为你工作 -是吗
- I have no problem working for you. - Oh, really?
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表