剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
This is lengthy.
我给你几天时间
I'm gonna give you a couple days
对这些进行整改 我会来复查的
to have these items adjusted, and I'll be back.
你该把嘴唇上的汗擦了
And you should wipe that sweat off your lip.
滴到食物上怎么办
You work around food.
看看这些违规内容
Look at all of these violations!
几天时间我怎么可能全部整改
I'm never gonna get this done in a couple of days!
让我帮你
Let me help you with that.
我...
I...
你这是干什么
What are you doing?!
这张单子根本无所谓 明白吗
It's not about the list, all right?
那家伙根本不想让你整改
The guy doesn't want the violations corrected.
他是来捞...
He's here for a little
-什么 -捞油水
- What? - A kiss.
捞点甜头 捞一沓
A little taste of honey. A little guap.
他在说什么
What is he saying?
我想他的意思是检查员想收红包
I think he's saying the inspector wants a bribe.
没错
Bingo.
但我想让"捞一沓"这个说法流行起来
But I'm trying to get people to start saying "guap."
-慢慢地 -慢慢地
- Slowly. - Slowly.
呼吸
Breathe.
-享受 -我很享受
- Enjoy it. - I'm enjoying it.
-很好 -好的 下来
-Yes. -OK. Down, down.
呼吸 很好
Breathe. Very good.
慢慢地
Slowly.
你能感受到核心肌肉群开始用力了吗
Can you feel your core starting to engage?
绝对的
Oh, hells, yeah. Yeah.
你们在做什么
Hey, what's going on?
我只是在给瓦妮莎一些建议
I was just giving, uh, Vanessa consultation.
我不知道你们彼此认识
I didn't know you guys, uh, know each other.
我本来在楼上 我想
Well, I was upstairs, and I thought, you know,
什么时候健身都是好事
it's never the wrong time for fitness,
我就主动下来了
so I took the initiative and came down.
你不是和我说好会等一段时间吗
I thought we agreed that you were gonna wait.
你们两个认识吗 我之前都不知道
You two know each other? I didn't know that.
他居然不知道 真有趣
Interesting that he did not know that!
她这人真风趣
She's so funny, this one.
她特搞笑 你真搞笑
She's a rip. You're funny!
凯文 如果你不介意的话
Kevin, if you don't mind,
我不希望她的心率降得太低
I don't want her heart rate to get too low.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我的心率在你面前是不会降的
We're not in any danger of that happening.
我之前在想或许我们今晚
I-I was thinking we might be able to sneak in
能多加一次健身 我们一起...
another workout tonight. You know, we're gonna --
抱歉 朋友 我们约好去吃晚餐了
I'm sorry, my friend. We-we made plans for dinner.
很棒不是吗
Isn't that great?
但我会用电邮给你发健身安排的
But I'll send you an e-mail with all the instruction.
-我向你保证 -之前不是说遇强则强吗
- I promise you. - Hey, man, what-what about iron sharpens iron?
或许今晚你可以自强一下
Maybe tonight, you can sharpen your own iron.
听着
Look.
你向我保证过你会集中帮我锻炼
You made a promise to me about total focus.
别让我为难 兄弟
Work with me, brother.
别让他为难 兄弟
Yes, work with him, brother.
好吧
Fine!
好了 下一项是什么 练得不错
All right. What is next? That's good.
立卧撑跳
Okay, a burpee?
立卧撑跳是什么
What is-what is a burpee?
立卧撑跳是什么
What is a burpee?
这是我查到的结果
I found this.
门都没有
Yeah, that ain't happening.
-我多做几个这个得了 -爸
- I'm just gonna do more of these. - Hey, Dad.
我刚才和朋友们去吃中餐了
I went out for Chinese food with some friends,
我们点得太多了 你尽管吃吧
and we ordered way too much, so have at it.
不 谢了 甜心 我在锻炼
No, thanks, sweetheart. I'm training.
好吧 那我放这了 你改主意了就来拿
Okay. Well, it's here on the counter if you change your mind.
好
Okay.
闻起来真香
They smell really good.
亚历杭德罗 进了语♥音♥信箱
Alejandro, uh, kinda bummed out
让我有点受挫 伙计
I got your voicemail, buddy.
是我 凯文·盖布
It's, uh, Kevin Gable.
我正盯着一些中餐
I'm staring at some Chinese food,
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
我的意思是 我知道我想怎么办
I-I mean, I know what I want to do,
但我不知道该怎么办
but I don't know what to do.
给我回话
Hit me back.
又是我
Okay, it's me again.
我吃了块排骨
I ate a spare rib.
我真的很需要你 伙计
I really need you, man. All right.
饺子也被我吃了
Dumplings are gone.
这都怪你
That's on you.
给我回话
Call me back.
伙计 饺子是我自己的错
Hey, man, I gotta own the dumplings, you know?
我只是...帮我个忙
I just -- Just do me a favor.
删掉上条留言给我回话 好吗
Delete that last message and call me back, would ya?
一切都很好 我没生你的气
It's all good. I ain't mad at ya.
我刚刚吃了一盒捞面
I just ate a carton of lo mein.
是小盒的 因为我还记得
Small carton 'cause I remember
你说过控制菜码很重要
what you said about portion control.
我表现得还不错对吧 我觉得还行
So I'm doing good, right? I mean, it's kind of good.
我表现得糟透了 给我回话
I'm not doing good. Call me!
你知道是怎么回事吗 是这么回事
You know what it is? Here's what it is.
我告诉你是怎么回事
I-I'm gonna tell you what it is.
我希望我能压制食物
I-I-I want to have power over the food,
而我用吃掉它们来展示这点
and I show that by eating it.
我觉得自己能成为喷气机队的明星球员吗
Look, am I saying I could have started for the Jets?
不 我不是那个意思 但我告诉你
No, I'm not saying that, but I-I'm telling you right now,
当时人们对我是有期望的
people were looking at me.
人们期望我能成为新一代主力
They were looking at me like I was the next thing.
我本来是新一代主力 新一代主力
I was the next thing. I was the next thing.
我总是被我的情绪所控制
My emotions, they just kind of take over,
然后我就吃完咸的吃甜的 再吃咸的
and -- and then I got to eat savory then sweet and savory --
反反复复 现在就是这种情况
It just goes back -- It's happening right now.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我猜你的晚餐还没吃完
Hey, I guess you're not back from your dinner yet.
天啊 吃到这么晚
Boy, that is a late supper, you know?
这可不健康
That is not healthy.
我给你个建议 你倒是说到做到啊
Here's an idea -- practice what you preach!
让我告诉你一件事 伙计
Let me tell you something, buddy.
这个世界好黑暗好黑暗
The world's a dark, dark place.
你全身心去信任某个人
You put your trust in somebody,
而他们只会让你失望
and then they're just gonna let you down.
你知道什么不会让我们失望吗
You know what didn't let us down?
猪肉炒饭
This pork fried rice.
说得对
That is true.
我趁机教你点东西 杰克
And, teachable moment, Jackie --
猪肉怎么做都不会让你失望
pork anything never lets you down.
我懂
I hear ya.
是亚历杭德罗发来的
It's from Alejandro.
"坚持住 兄弟 你表现得棒极了"
"Stay strong, bro. You're doing great."
才不棒 我犯错了
No, I'm not. I blew it.
但这不过是一次小失误对吧
It's just one slipup, though, right?
我不会让这一刻定义我
I mean... I'm not gonna let this one moment define me.
你这脸也变得太快了
That was a hard turn.
没错 但你知道吗
Yeah, it was. But you know what?
你和我又要开始健康饮食了
You and I are back on the healthy train.
-到此为止 -不
- That's it. - No.
你不能这么反复折磨我
I can't keep doing this!
他看起来很不开心
He does not look happy.
他当然不开心
Of course he's not happy.
单子上的内容我们一项都没整改
We didn't do one thing on the list
因为你的疯叔叔把单子扔了
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表