剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
好了好了 切尔 你知道吗
Oh, okay. Okay, Chale, you know what?
不用你了 肯德拉 拜托教育她一下
I'm off of you. Kendra, please, take her to school.
我退出
I'm out.
你快说行不行
Will you just say it please?
-不 我不 -切尔 机会交回给你
- No, I can't. I won't. - Okay, Chale, back on you.
我不想被夹在中间
I just don't want to be here.
你不必夹在中间 你就告诉她...
Well, you don't have to be here. Just tell her the tr--
是枪啦
Then it is gun!
当然是枪
Of course it's gun.
怎么会有人在哪怕一瞬间
For anyone to think for even a second that it would be
认为是枪以外的东西 简直蠢死了
anything other than a smoking gun is completely asinine.
反正不重要 我们继续好吗
Doesn't matter anyway. Let's just get going, all right?
对不起 奥维提先生 我试过阻止他们
I'm sorry, Mr. Alviti -- I tried to stop them.
-好的 -他还吃光了所有饼干
- Okay. - And he ate all the cookies.
她嘴里没一句实话
Boy, she is full of lies, this one.
没事
It's o-
没关系 二位怎么样
It's okay. What's up, guys?
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
What can I do for you?
怎么样 我们告诉你怎么样
What's up? We'll tell you what's up.
我们看到你去市议会听证会了
We saw you at the board meeting.
那又如何
And?
我们还看到你和受贿法官女士交换了小眼神
And we saw that you gave a little bribe-arooski to the judge lady.
你以为我们没看到 但我们看到了
You didn't think we saw it, but we saw it.
这就是冒烟的面包
And there's your smoking bun.
你是指冒烟的枪
You mean smoking gun.
面包 枪 用哪个都行
Bun, gun, both are acceptable.
你们发现了我的合法捐赠又如何
So, you found out I made a legal donation.
不 这是贿赂
Uh, nope. It's a bribe.
你再仔细看看 因为你要完蛋了 朋友
Look a little closer, 'cause you're going down, amigo.
事实上 朋友 我每年都捐款
Actually, amigo, I donate every year.
他们用款项来维持市内的历史建筑
They use the money to maintain historical buildings in the city.
我还捐钱给教堂帮忙救助贫困儿童
I also donate to a church that works with underprivileged kids.
那里挂了块匾感谢我的"贿赂"
I have a plaque right there for that "bribe."
布朗克斯姐妹教堂
Sisters of the Bronx.
她们人可好了 我听说过她们
They're a good bunch. I-I've heard of 'em.
看来你是带着面包来打枪战
Looks like you brought a bun to a gunfight.
如果二位
So, it'll be really great
不再来胡闹 我将感激不尽 好吗
if I never see you guys ever again, okay?
明白了 看来这次我们输了
Understood. I think we lost this one.
那好
Okay. All right.
你知道吗 我们本来没打算来硬的
You know what? We were gonna be polite,
但你面前的可是两名退休警♥察♥ 明白吗
but you are looking at two retired cops, okay?
我们以调查破案为生
We investigate stuff for a living,
我们会一直查到抓住你的把柄
and we gonna dig until we find something.
当我们查到了 会把你拖上法庭
And when we do, we're gonna drag you to court.
老天 你们还真不肯放弃
Boy, you guys just don't quit, do you?
决不放弃
No, we do not.
我们就像那种
We are like those gnats
野餐时在你头顶嗡嗡叫的小虫子
that buzz around your head at a picnic.
没错 我们会一直在你耳朵里嗡嗡叫
Yep, we're just gonna keep buzzing around in your ear.
好了好了 我很佩服
All right, okay, okay, I-I'm impressed.
我没想到穿运动裤去市议会会议的人
I didn't expect this from someone who wore sweat pants
会有这种精神头
to a City Council meeting.
那叫宽松休闲裤好吗
They're called Stretch-E-Slacks, okay?
宽松休闲裤 名字就代表着活力
Stretch-E-Slacks. The "E" is for "Energy."
-他对你的裤子 -活力
- He doesn't want to know - Energy.
-不感兴趣 -他问了
- about your pants. - He asked.
好了好了 二位听我说
All right, all right, guys, look, look, look --
或许我们可以达成某种协议
Maybe-maybe we can work something out.
你们是做保全的对吗
You do security, don't you?
我们有自己的保全公♥司♥ 怎么
We own our own security company, yeah. Why?
我的公♥司♥拥有六间停车场
Well, my company has six parking lots,
目前的保全公♥司♥不是很令人满意
and the current security is not working out so well,
所以如果你们同意不在我耳朵里嗡嗡叫
so you agree not to buzz-z-z around in my ear,
我或许会考虑雇用你们
and I will, uh, maybe consider hiring you guys.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
这活值二十五万美元
Gig's worth 250 G's.
-感兴趣了 -是的
- Interesting. - Yeah.
给我们点时间
Just give us-give us a second.
-好的 -我们商量一下
- Yeah. - We're gonna discuss...
-请自便 -非常感谢
- Take your time. - Thank you so much.
他刚才是说二十五万吗
Did he say $250,000?
拜托 注意肢体语言
Come on -- body language.
别看起来太兴奋
Don't look too excited.
放松点 好像你不在乎一样
Actually, look more casual like you don't care,
就像
just like...
那笔钱能让猴拳扬名立万
That money would put Monkey Fist on the map.
是的 可我们想保住恩佐餐厅的名号♥
Okay, yeah, but we're trying to keep Enzo's on the map.
为了这合同我愿意把餐厅一把火烧光
I will burn it to the ground for this contract.
-行了 放松 -一把火烧光
- Okay, take it easy. - To. The. Ground.
二位
Hey, guys.
我每个字都听到了 你们说话声太大了
I heard every word. You're super loud.
我们就这么定了吗
So, we got a deal?
你知道吗 我们...
Y-you know what it is? We're just --
我们担心恩佐餐厅的未来
We're worried about Enzo's.
我们会达成共识
Come on, we'll work something out.
我向你们保证
What you have is my word,
一言既出驷马难追
and it's stronger than oak.
恩佐餐厅保住了
Well, Enzo's is saved,
你们的工作也保住了
and so are both your jobs.
不客气
You're welcome.
这是什么
W-w-what is all this?
这是奥维提公♥司♥已签署的合约
It's a signed contract with Alviti's company.
什么 这么快就签好了
What? You got that so fast.
是的 他不仅会让恩佐餐厅保持现状
Yes, not only is gonna keep Enzo's as-is,
还会给我们一份保全合约
but we also got a security contract out of it.
-姐姐要富起来了 -没错
- Mama gon' be rich. - Yep.
你们是怎么做到的
Well, what did you guys do?
我们告诉他会把他查个底朝天
Well, we told him we were gonna investigate the crap out of him,
他立刻就怂了
and then he just folded like a house of cards.
-是的 -你们吓唬他
- Yep. - So you bluffed him.
-没错 -没错 知道为什么吗
- Yes! - Yes, yes, and you know why?
因为我记得在夏令营时
Because I remember at camp
他总欺负汤米·麦克多诺
he used to pick on Tommy McDonough
直到汤米对他说
until Tommy told him
他爸认识查克·诺里斯[动作明星]
that his dad knew Chuck Norris,
他就停手了
and then he just stopped.
-太棒了 -是的
- That is awesome. - Yeah.
那你见过他吗
Did you meet him?
什么
What?
你见没见过查克
Did you get to meet Chuck?
没见过
Nope.
他们是吓唬他
They were bluffing...
就像我们今天一样
...just like we did today.
-我明白了 -明白了
- I got you. Okay, cool. - You-you think?
所以汤米的爸爸认识查克
So, Tommy's father, he-he's the one who knew Chuck?
不认识
No.
是不是汤米的爸爸认识查克·诺里斯
Tommy's father the one who knew Chuck Norris?
听好 没人
Okay, nobody...
没人认识查克·诺里斯
Nobody knew Chuck Norris.
他爸不认识查克·诺里斯
The dad didn't know Chuck Norris --
没人认识的话你为什么
Then what are you dropping Chuck Norris' name
-要提查克·诺里斯的名字 -因为
- if nobody knew him? - Okay, because --
-我不是故意提他名字 -二位
- I'm not dropping the name! - Guys, guys!
你们有没有实际读一读合同
Did either one of you actually read any of this?
我读了我们收到大笔钞票的部分
I read the part about us getting fat stacks of cash.
是的 读了
Yeah, we did.
他让你们变成了雇员
So he made you employees
才能给你们保全的工作
in order to give you the security deal?
是的 现在我们为他工作了
Yes, yes, we are working for him now.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表