剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
都是一些小事
Well, it's -- You know, it's little things.
这样吧 我给你列个单子 怎么样
You know what? I'll make you a list. How's that?
你和特蕾西怎么样
Okay, how's-how's it going with Tracey?
我觉得吧...
Well, I mean, uh...
别误会 都很好
Don't get me wrong, it's great.
她人很棒
You know, she's fantastic.
只是 我不喜欢她的护士鞋
It's just... I'm not loving the nurse shoes, you know?
她就是护士
She is a nurse.
好 那我问你
Okay, let me ask you this.
她现在在医院吗
Is she in the hospital now?
回答是不在
Answer's no.
-我会跟她谈谈的 -好
- I will talk to her about it. Okay. - Okay.
除此之外 我们进行得挺顺利的对吧
All right, but other than that, we're doing pretty well, huh?
-就是说 -僚机做得不错
- Right? - Pretty good wingman.
我知道
I know.
听我说 老凯 这可能听起来有点别扭
Hey, listen, uh... Kev, this might be a little weird,
但我们要走了 好吗
but we're gonna bounce, all right?
去哪 我们也一起去
W-w-where? W-we'll bounce with you.
其实我们想就我俩去
Well, actually, we're gonna head out alone.
我们聊着聊着就合拍了
We were talking and just kinda...clicked.
什么 等一下 我们先合拍的
What? W-wait a second. W-we clicked first.
并没有
Not really.
我跟你合拍 你没有拍回来
I clicked. You didn't click back.
我想拍回去的 我想拍
I tried to click. I wanted to click.
-你没给我跟你合拍的机会 -行了
- Y-you didn't give me a chance to click. - All right, stop. Stop.
你得给我跟你合拍的机会啊
You gotta give me a chance to click.
别让自己出丑了 别说了
You're embarrassing yourself. Stop.
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, bro.
这是什么情况
What just happened here?
我们被甩了
We just got dumped.
你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗
You know what the worst part of all of this is?
我还没听她说卢是怎么丢掉半截拇指的
Never found out what happened to Lou's thumb.
世界职业棒球大赛怎么样了
So, how's the World Series going?
大都会队落后了 急死我了
The Mets are down. They're killing me.
不过我有预感他们会追回来的
Do have a strong feeling they're gonna make a comeback, though.
是的 因为那是已经发生的事
Yeah, 'cause that's what happens.
谁来了
Who's that?
作为你的僚机
Well, as your wingwoman,
我为你准备了一个小惊喜
I got a little surprise for you.
-一路从银河百吉饼店请来了 -卢
- All the way from Galaxy Bagels... - Lou?!
他终于肯告诉你他是怎么丢掉半截拇指的
He's finally gonna tell youwhat happened to his thumb.
真的吗
Really?!
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表