剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
This might be his appendix.
-什么 -我们得送他去医院
- What? - We gotta take him to the hospital.
是的 现在就去 我们走
Yes, right now. Let's go.
来 我扶你起来
Come on, I'll help you up.
有人叫水管工了吗
Somebody call a plumber?
大惊喜
Surprise.
你感觉怎么样
Hey. Hey, how you feelin'?
有点晕 发生什么了
Oh, a bit woozy. What happened?
你得了阑尾炎 他们做了紧急手术
You had appendicitis, and they had to do emergency surgery.
就这样完了吗 我们来不及结婚了
So that's it? We're-we're not gonna make it.
我会被驱逐出境
I'm gonna get deported.
不不不 没事的 甜心
No, no, no. It's okay, sweetheart, okay?
我和你一起走 我们去邦戈屯
I'm coming with you. We're going to Bungleton.
说实话 邦戈屯
Full disclosure, Bungleton is...
没有听起来那么美
not as beautiful as it sounds.
神父来了 伴郎来了
Hey. We got a priest, we got a best man,
-我们办婚礼 -等等 什么
- we're doing a wedding. - Wait, what?
没错 我把婚纱也带来了
Yeah, and I got the wedding dress.
给你
There you go, huh?
盖布先生 我觉得我可能去不了教堂
Uh, Mr. Gable, I don't think I can make it to the church.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
神父 他们能不能在这结婚
Look, Father, is there any way we can marry them here?
在病房♥里不行 但或许医院有小礼堂
Oh, well, not in the room, but maybe they have a chapel.
有 有
Yeah, yeah, uh,
给我五分钟
give me five minutes.
让我向你们证明我伴郎的实力
Let me show you why I'm the best man.
大家都快点 我说了有煤气漏气
Let's go, people. I said gas leak.
不是开玩笑的 快走 快出去
Not kidding around. Let's go. Move it out.
快点 阿婆 脚底抹点油 快
Come on, Nana. Slap some hot sauce on it. Let's go.
步速加快些
Pick up the pace.
新娘驾到
Here comes the bride.
怎么样
Well?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你 你太美了
You... you look beautiful.
我们决定把头发挽起来
We-we went with the hair up
因为我认为这个造型更经典
'cause I thought it was a classier look.
我过去也总梳这个发型
I used to wear it like this when, uh...
这一刻是属于你们父女的
You know what? This is not my moment.
我才反应过来
And I just realized that.
小礼堂见
I'll see ya at the chapel.
你什么时候长这么大了
When did this happen?
感觉昨天你还...
It feels like just yesterday you were...
和今天完全不同
you were different.
你还是我的小花生
You were my little peanut, you know?
我还记得 你的小身子伏在我肩头正合适
I remember, you would fit right in here just perfectly.
你就那样睡着了
And you'd fall asleep.
我会一夜不睡
And I just stayed up all night
直到你醒来
until you woke up.
爸
Dad.
天啊 然后你长大了
Oh, gosh, then you got older.
还记得我给你买♥♥的那辆单车吗
And you remember that bike I got you? You know,
绑着飘带 我在上面装了个小铃铛
the one with the streamers and I put that little bell on there?
然后把辅助轮拆下去了
Then I took your training wheels off?
然后你把我推到街上
Yeah, and then you pushed me into the street
也不先告诉我一声
without any warning?
你学没学会骑车吧
Can you ride a bike or not?
仅有一处美中不足
We're just missing one thing.
我知道
I know.
我也希望妈妈在这
I wish Mom was here, too.
我知道
I know.
她肯定会为你骄傲的
She'd be very proud of you.
好了 时间紧迫
All right, well, time's ticking.
我们把你嫁出去吧 来
Let's get you married, all right? Come on.
一 二 准备
On two. Ready.
好了
There we go.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
我很抱歉这不是你一直以来
I'm really sorry you're not getting the wedding
想要的婚礼
you always wanted.
其实这是 爸
Actually, Dad, I am.
谢谢你 你办到了
Thank you. You pulled it off.
虽然不完美
It's not perfect,
但很完美
but... it's perfect.
是啊
Yeah.
老天 切尔真该把病号♥服后面重新系好
Boy, Chale really needs to tie up the back of that gown.
虽然不是我们梦想中的招待宴
Look, I know this isn't the reception we dreamed of,
但就像婚礼一样 是免费的
but much like the wedding, it was free.
虽然与我无关 但要是我就会请个DJ
None of my business, but I would've hired a DJ.
好了 先生们 我宣布
All right, gentlemen, I'm here to announce
上将死于败血症
the General has died of sepsis.
这个婚礼祝词可不咋地
Not the greatest wedding toast.
这婚礼总不会更糟了 对吧
Well, look, wedding can't get any worse, right?
有人叫水管工了吗
Anyone call a plumber?
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表