剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
不得不说 这样挺好的
I gotta say, this is pretty nice.
真的挺好
It really is, you know?
你知道我们下周六该做什么吗
And you know what we should next Saturday
去击球场
is batting cages.
-这主意好 -我不玩棒球
- I like that. - I don't play baseball.
那也没关系
You don't have to.
他们有迷你高尔夫 卡丁车
They got mini golf. They got go-karts.
肯定有你喜欢的
You're gonna-you're gonna find something.
我保证 我们开始吧
I promise. All right. Here we go.
网飞上有《危险山峰2》
We got "Danger Mountain Two" on Netflix.
这就开始看 怎么样
Let's make it happen, all right?
我们没看过第一部
We never saw part one.
那不是问题 我给你讲
Oh, no problem. I'll fill ya in.
他可会讲了
He is so good at this.
开始了 准备好了吗
Here it goes. Ready?
一个男人来镇上找一个姑娘
A guy comes into town looking for a girl.
另一个人说"你要找的是莫西塔"
Another guy says, "You talking about Mojita?"
他说"是的"
He's like, "I am."
他说"你永远不会找到她的"
He's like, "You'll never find her."
他找到她了 然后
He finds her. Right?
他走过去说"我爱你
He goes out there. He's like, "I love you,
但这样我受不了" 她说"什么"
but I can't take this," And she's like, "What?"
她拿出把枪
She takes out a gun.
他说"不要啊" 她说"要"
He's like "No!" She's like, "Yes!"
他说"不要啊" 她说"要"
He's like "No!" She's like, "Yes!"
她朝他开枪了
Boom! She shoots him.
正中这里
Right there -- bang!
他跟什么似的就倒了
He goes down like a -- like that, right?
但他没死
But he doesn't die.
反转来了 他是她兄弟
And here's the twist -- he's her brother.
但还有一个大反转 他俩都是克隆人
But that's not the big twist! They're both clones!
他们要去复仇
Then they go on a journey of revenge.
所有人都死了 剧终
Everybody dies. The end.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
我就像刚刚看过电影了一样
I feel like I just saw that movie.
是的 很好看
Yeah, it's good.
电影为什么叫《危险山峰》
Why do they call it "Danger Mountain"?
我也不确定 演到山峰那段我睡着了
I'm not sure. I feel asleep during the mountain part.
这样吧 我去给咱拿点酒边看边喝
You know what? I'll get us some drinks for this one.
-你想要什么 -有酒精就行
- What do you want? - Anything flammable.
他已经连续三周周六和我们过了
This is the third Saturday in a row that we've been out with him.
你什么时候告诉他这样很别扭
When are you gonna tell him it's weird?
说不出口 你没瞧见他多开心吗
I can't. Do you see how happy he is?
他才不是开心的那个
Oh, he's not the one who's happy.
-开心的是你 -是啊 我知道
- You are. - Yeah, I know,
你就见不得我开心是不是
and it's killing you, isn't it?
好吧 老凯
Fine. Hey, Kev.
怎么
Yeah?
我们还是不看电影了吧
We might pass on the movie.
我明白 瞧我在邮箱里发现了什么
I know what you mean. Look what I got in the mail.
《曼巴越野赛 轻型摩托车与沙漠蛇》
"Motocross Mamba: Dirt Bikes and Desert Snakes."
我听说这个可好看了
Oh, I heard that's great!
难以置信
It's unbelievable!
等待夕阳好 第二季第十四集
我预约了一点过来
I have a 1:00 appointment.
你好 你肯定是丽贝卡
Yes, hello. You must be Rebecca.
-是的 -我是瓦妮莎·塞露奇
- I am. - I'm Vanessa Cellucci.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thank you.
苍天大地啊
Oh, crap on a cracker.
这是马♥凯♥蒂的包吗
Is that a Marchetti?
-是的 -我的天 我太喜欢这牌子了
- Yeah, actually it is. - Oh, my God. I love them.
就算我有亲生骨肉也还是更爱这些包包
Like, love them more than I would love a child.
我的意思是 我猜的
I mean, prob- I'm just guessing.
事实上不是 我更爱包包
Actually, I'm not guessing. I would lo-I would!
我为马♥凯♥蒂公♥司♥工作
Well, I work for the company.
他们的东海岸销♥售♥由我经手
I handle their East Coast sales, so...
那你肯定有很大的折扣吧
So you get, like, a crazy discount, right?
其实他们直接送我了
Yeah, well, they actually just kind of gave me one.
-这个包是他们送你的 -是的
- They gave you that one? - Yeah. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-不好意思 -没关系
- So, I'm sorry. - It's okay.
你在电♥话♥里提到了前任
Uh, you mentioned something on the phone about an ex-boyfriend?
是的 分手时闹得很难看
Yeah. Uh, it was a bad break up.
-还申请了限制令 -懂
- You know, restraining order. - Yeah.
总之 我需要有人给他送一些法律文件
Yeah. Anyway, I need someone to serve him these legal documents
-要尽快 -好的
- as soon as possible. - Okay.
很显然我不能亲自去
And obviously, I can't do it myself
-因为我... -你好
- because I've got this -- - Hi. How you doing?
我们有没有那种汰渍去污笔
Uh, listen do we have one of those Tide pen things?
我和鲁特格尔去吃阿贝兹来着
Me and Rootger went to Arby's and...
我不说你也猜到了
Look, you know the rest, so just...
凯文 这位是丽贝卡·罗梅罗
Okay. Uh, Kevin, this is Rebecca Romero.
-很高兴认识你 -丽贝卡
- Nice to see you. - Rebecca,
这是凯文·盖布 我的合伙人
this is Kevin Gable, my partner,
他正要为打断我们道歉
and he was just about to apologize for interrupting.
其实你该试试苏打水
Actually, you should try seltzer water.
真的吗 能擦掉烤肉酱吗
Really? Does it work on barbecue sauce?
能 应该能
Yeah. Probably, yeah.
太好了 因为我家另有条裤子也沾了酱
That's great 'cause I got a separate pants situation at home.
上周我差点打翻一盘排骨
Last week, I almost lost a plate of ribs,
但我用大腿接住了
but I saved them with my thighs!
那好 我试试苏打水
All right, I'll try the seltzer.
-多谢妙计 -好的
- Thanks for the tip. - Okay.
你每天和他共事怎么能忍♥住不笑
How do you not crack up working with him all day?
我有我的法子
Oh, I find a way.
我知道
Yep! I know.
他块头大大来势汹汹对吧
He's a lot coming at you all at once, right?
我喜欢
I like it.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
他风趣 有自信
Yeah. Yeah, he's-he's funny, confident.
我希望我这么问没有越界
I-I hope I'm not out of line for asking,
但他个人情况如何
but-but wh-what's his situation?
等等 你们俩是一对吗...
Wait. Are you-are you guys to-
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
Oh, no, no. No.
那他喜欢哪种类型的
So, what-what-what's-what's his type?
你认为他会对我有兴趣吗
Do you think he'd be interested?
我们在说的是同一个人没错吧
Okay, w-we're-we are talking about the same guy, right?
是刚刚进来那个吃得一身都是
The one that was just in here with the stains
-一副死相的 -是的
- and the whole thing? - Yeah!
我只是觉得他这人会很温暖
Yeah, I just -- I feel like he has this warmth to him
像张能给你安全感的大毯子
like a big blanket that makes you feel safe, you know?
我看着像装了轮子的懒人椅
You see, I get more of a beanbag chair on wheels.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
来回乱晃
How it moves around a lot.
你看着不像吗
You what I mean? No?
如果你喜欢他 为什么不去和他聊聊
Listen, if you like him, why don't you go talk to him?
或许你能
Maybe you could-you could, you know,
替我美言两句
put in a good word for me?
不好意思 我刚刚
Oh, I'm sorry. I was just --
只顾着看这个包包了
I was just looking at the bag.
我...
I just...
你知道这包有没有配套的化妆包吗
Do you know if it comes with the matching makeup case?
-有的有的 -有的啊
- It does. It does. - It does.
-这个包还是免费送你的 -是的
- And you got that one for free? - I did.
我车里好像还有一个
And I might just have an extra one in my car.
那好 我能帮你跟他说说
Then, yes, I can talk to him.
我能帮你跟他说说
I can talk to him.
-你该把酱吸干 -我在吸
- You're supposed to blot. - I am blotting.
-谢谢 -非常感谢你过来一趟
- Thank you. - Yes, thank you so much for coming in.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表