剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
告诉我你和切尔住在哪"
and telling me where you and Chale are staying.
-怎么样 -好
- How about that? - Fine.
我们在"不关你的事"酒店开了房♥间
We got a room at Hotel-It-Don't-Concern-You.
我把你们的订单送去厨房♥
I'll put your order in.
她根本没让我点餐 你看到了吗
She never took my order. You see that?
-那是直接攻击我 -够了
- That's a direct shot right there. - Okay, look.
你们只需要坐下好好谈谈
You guys just need to sit down and talk this out.
或者至少...我调节一下如何
Or at least just -- How about I mediate?
不 我不想让你牵扯进来
No, I don't want you getting in the middle of this.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because --
我家人过去总是争吵
My family used to argue all the time.
你知道儿童保护服务处的人
And you know want to know what they called me
过去怎么称呼我吗
at Child Protective Services?
"小和事佬"
"Lil' Peacemaker."
那不重要 明白吗
It doesn't matter, all right?
他们得表现得感恩一点
They gotta show a little gratitude.
他们还像孩子一样
They're both children, man.
他们得成熟起来
They need to grow up.
我要吃意式冰激凌
Ooh, I'm getting spumoni!
赢了
Game!
好吧 老爸 你又赢了
All right, Dad, you won again.
现在我能去练双簧管了吗
Now can I go practice my oboe?
练什么双簧管 快来
Oboe, shmoboe. Come on.
现在是家人游戏时间 知道吗
This is family fun time right here, all right?
你练练发球就行
Look, you just gotta work on your serve.
发球狠一点
Put a little more mustard on it, all right,
就不会被我狠狠收拾了
and I won't be jamming it down your throat.
好吧 莎小拉 你来
All right, Sara-lish, you're up.
-来过过招 -必须玩吗
- Let's do this. - Do I have to?
肯德拉和切尔都不在感觉少了些什么
It doesn't feel right without Kendra or Chale in here.
什么 不准再提他们的名字了 知道吗
What? Hey! We don't mention their names again, okay?
现在我们才是盖布一家了 核心三人组
We are the Gables now. The core three.
其实不如这样 我们拍张照片
In fact, you know what? Let's take a picture.
-来拍照 -真的吗
- Let's do this. - Really?
是的 然后你给肯德拉发过去
Yeah, yeah, and then you're gonna text it to Kendra,
她会这样回复信息
and she's gonna text back, like,
"你们在哪玩得这么开心"
"Where are you guys having so much fun at?"
你就回她说"在你过去住的地方
And you're gonna be like, "The place you used to live.
气死你"
In your face!"
然后你加上一堆炸♥弹♥的表情
And then you jam on a couple of, you know, bomb emojis
再加张美国国旗 来吧
and an American flag. Let's do it.
-快过来 -爸 这越来越奇怪了
- Come on, get in. - Dad, this is getting weird.
你才奇怪 快来 你太奇怪了
You're weird. Come on, you're being very weird.
我自己来 我不用你拍
You know, I'll do it myself. I don't need you.
好了 过来 过来
There we go. Get in here. Get in here.
聚过来 所有人说"欢乐的盖布一家"
Close it up. All right, everybody say "Happy Gables"
欢乐的盖布一家
Happy Gables.
好 拍好了
Okay. There you go.
好吧 我们得再拍一张
All right, we gotta take another one.
你俩眼神都死了
You guys are dead behind the eyes.
我爸居然这么快
Well, it didn't take long for my dad
就把我们的公♥寓♥变成了他自己的游戏厅
to turn our apartment into his own little Dave & Buster's.
亲爱的 或许我们不该斗下去了
Darling, perhaps it's time we put a stop to this fight.
我们也可以
I mean, look, we can make
按你♥爸♥的主意改建恩佐餐厅
your father's version of Enzo's work,
稍作修改就行
with just a few minor tweaks.
不行 不准你现在软骨头
No, no, don't turn Jell-O on me now.
我们不能放弃 不能让我爸赢
We are not giving up. And we can't let my dad win.
可你♥爸♥也是这么说的
But your dad is saying the exact same thing,
因为你们俩都很顽固
because you're both so stubborn.
我不是顽固
I'm not stubborn.
我是对的
I'm right.
这就叫顽固
That is what stubborn is.
不 我是有热情
No. No, I'm passionate.
再说你才是每次出主意都被他打♥压♥的人
And you're the one whose ideas he's always stomping all over.
他把你当脚垫踩
He treats you like a doormat.
自从我们第一次握手后他一直都这样
As he has since our first awkward handshake.
握手也被他嘲笑了
Which he mocked.
我想他当时是这么说的 "鱼爪男"
I believe the exact phrase was, "He-e-y, fish hand guy"
或许你能忍♥ 但我不能
Well, you may be okay with it, but I'm not.
快来 我们拍张照片
Now, come on. Let's take a picture.
胳膊搂着我
Put your arm around me.
-瓦妮莎 -怎么
- Vanessa! - Yeah?
你能帮我们拍张照吗
Hey, can you take a picture of us?
当然 为什么
Sure. Why?
不过是放到脸书上的
Oh, just for our Facebook page.
想让你♥爸♥嫉妒是吗
Trying to make your dad jealous, huh?
基本上是这样
Pretty much.
-你和他谈谈好吗 肯德拉 -不
- Would you just talk to him, Kendra? - No.
你们想在这住多久都行
Look, you can stay here as long as you want,
但你们真的属于那里
but you really belong there.
不 切尔和我自己找地方住
No. Chale and I are getting our own place.
快来 来拍照
Now, come on. Let's do this.
好吧
Okay.
拍好了
There you go.
你们怎么想
All right, what do you say?
要不要开几瓶红酒
You want to crack open a couple bottles of wine?
今天是周一 而且很晚了
I mean, it's Monday, and it's kinda late.
对 我忘记时间了
Oh, right, yeah. Lost track of time.
喝点水吧
Let's have some water.
咱俩的合照的确很好看
We do photograph well together.
是的
Oh, we do.
-什么声音 -没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
你想看些可悲的东西吗
You wanna see something sad?
看看肯德拉和切尔的这张照片
Check out this picture of Kendra and Chale.
他们看起来很开心
They seem very happy.
都是摆拍 伙计
It's staged, Guy.
他们发出来只是为了气我
They just posted it to get to me.
让我给你讲个故事
Okay, let me tell you this story.
我父亲和我哥一度斗气
My father and brother once got into a fight
为了谁都不记得的小事
over something no one remembers.
他们好多年没有说话
They didn't speak for years.
最终我哥放下了他的顽固
So, finally, my brother put aside his stubbornness,
先做出了让步
and he made the first move.
他走进我爸的小屋
He walked into my papa's little cottage,
却发现他已经死了
only to find him dead.
我哥至今仍很悔恨
My brother regrets it to this day.
笑得太假了
That smile's so fake.
等一下
Wait a second.
那是瓦妮莎家 快看
That's Vanessa's. Look.
她最好不是让他们住到她家去了
She-she better not be letting them stay there.
我告诉过她不要插手
I told her not to get involved.
那样的话就太气人了
That would be an insane kick to the nuggets,
但你确定是她家吗
but are you sure it's her place?
不能百分百确定 但我得查清楚
Not 100%, but, you know, I'm gonna find out.
你想让我租下她家隔壁的公♥寓♥吗
You want me to rent the apartment next to hers?
融入社区
You know -- blend in with the community,
建立信任关系 然后装个窃听器
establish trust, and then set up a wiretap?
我要直接过去
I'm just gonna go over there.
好吧
Okay.
-这不是瓦妮莎家吗 -是
- Is that Vanessa's place? - Yes.
你不敲门吗
Aren't you gonna knock?
不 那样太业余了
No. That would be an amateur move.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yes.
你不知道怎么做间谍吗
Don't you know anything about espionage?
间谍的一切我都一清二楚
I know everything about espionage.
说实话 我觉得你不知道
I got to be honest. I don't think you do.
我觉得你连"间谍"是什么意思都不知道
I don't think you even know what "espionage" means.
-我知道 -不知道
- Do, too. - Do not.
-我知道 -是间谍的意思
- Do, too. - It means spy.
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表