剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
now that we're here.
好主意
Um, good idea.
我希望我刚好带了
I hope I brought them.
-我带了 -太好了
- I did. - Oh, good. Yeah.
-我现在就把我的签了 -好
- I'll sign mine right now. - Okay.
我当你的见证人
Yeah, hey, and I'll witness for you,
然后我签我的 你当我的见证人
and then I'll sign mine, and then you can witness for me.
-没问题 -给你
- Absolutely! - There you go.
来吧 这就签
Here we are. Here we go.
-好 -好了
- Okay. - Yeah.
我的见证人签名
And then I'll witness.
然后我签我的 你的见证人签名
And then I'll do mine, and then you witness.
-好 签上 -是的
- Okay. Here we go. - Yeah.
这是什么
What is this?
这只是份免责协议
Oh, this is just a, uh, liability release form,
-只是些猴拳的常规文件 -是的
- just... for Monkey Fist -- standard stuff. - Yeah.
你在这填一下身份证号♥和签名就行
Just gonna need your Soc and your sig right there.
签起来多有趣啊
I mean, mine was almost fun to sign.
是啊
Yeah.
-我好像不能签 -为什么
- I don't think I can. - Why not?
我得先让我的律师看一下
Well, I need my lawyer to go over this first.
你不是说没有律师吗
I-I thought you didn't have a lawyer.
本来是没有 可现在...
I didn't, but now --
你知道吗 我太失礼了 我去泡点茶
You know what? I'm being rude. Let me go get us some tea.
你看见了吗 他一看到协议
Did you see that? Soon as he saw that form,
冒汗冒得像海滩上的负鼠一样
he started sweating like a possum on the beach.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们现在也不必讲情面了
What we do now is we take the gloves off.
-你这就拍我 -拍什么
- You start filming me. - Filming what?
拍我从那段楼梯上下来
Those stairs and me coming down them.
如果我从上面摔下来了呢
What if I was to fall down those stairs?
好
Yes.
我们造成他的摔倒事故 我们也来一起
He has a slip-and-fall on us, we have one on him.
-怎么样 以牙还牙 -怎么样
- What's up? Double, double. - "What's up?"
就是这样 姐姐
That's right, sister.
茶来了
Here we go.
我泡了些茶 但如果你想喝冰啤
I got us some tea, but also if you want a nice, cold beer,
我也有
I have that, too.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我不希望削弱行动能力
I don't want to impair myself, you know.
我体内完全没有酒精
I'm completely free of alcohol.
这些芝士...味道很妙
This cheese is... interesting.
是的 是荷兰芝士
Yeah, it's nagelkaas.
人们要么很喜欢要么无法下咽
You either love it or you hate it.
我喜欢
Well, I love it.
我吃了一些 但现在胃里很不舒服
Anyway, I tried some, boy, and it got me in the wrong way.
其实我有乳糖不耐症
You know what it is? I'm lactose-intolerant.
我现在不消化
And, like, it had a thing.
我想去下卫生间 私人卫生间
And, uh, I just need a bathroom -- like, a private bathroom.
现在直往上返
It's running through me.
好的 上楼往右转
Okay. Go upstairs on the right.
谢了
Thanks. Yeah.
演出时间到
Showtime.
你有好多...这些小玩意
Oh, you sure have a... crapload of these things.
陶俑 是的
Hummels. Yes.
我姑姑和我收集了好多年了
My tante and I have been collecting them for years.
它们对我们意义特别大
They mean the world to us.
就像你和凯文
Much like you and Kevin.
你们两个一直对我很好
You've been very kind to me.
谢谢你 鲁特格尔
Thank you, Rootger.
看看这些 给我勋章 又给我电视
Yeah, I mean, look -- the medal, now the TV.
我有些事要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
什么
What?
那天你问我有没有去见律师
The other day, when you asked me if I was seeing a lawyer...
我说谎了
I lied.
其实我去了
Truth is, I am.
你在米尼奥拉看见的就是我
You did see me in Mineola.
我其实很喜欢米尼奥拉
Oh, and I love Mineola.
我就知道
I knew it.
是位移♥民♥律师
It's an immigration lawyer, you know.
我的公民身份出了些问题
I'm having some issues with my citizenship.
我怕你们会解雇我
And I was afraid you would fire me.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
所以...你不想告我们
So you're... not gonna sue us?
告你们
Sue you?
你们是我朋友
You're my friends.
你们在我最困难的时候雇了我
You hired me in my darkest hour.
是你们助我翱翔
You help me to fly.
鲁特格尔
Rootger!
亲爱的 你这话太贴心了
Honey, that is so sweet.
好了 我要下来了
Okay, coming down.
不不不 凯文 等等
No, no, no! Kevin, wait!
伙计们 过去几天过得很别扭
Okay, guys, we had a strange couple days --
我们失去了一些陶俑
you know, we lost a few hummels,
但关于彼此信任我们学到了很多
but we learned a lot about trusting each other.
敬信任
So... to trust!
-信任 -好
- Trust! - All right.
还要谢谢你们为我的公民身份做担♥保♥
And to say "thank you" for sponsoring my citizenship,
我买♥♥了五人份的荷兰芝士
I bought nagelkaas for everyone.
不 不是那个难吃的芝士吧
Oh, no. Not that crappy cheese?
不 我家里那块过期了
No, no, that one in my house was expired.
所以吃起来一股鸭爪子味
You know, that's why it tasted like duck feet.
那好
Okay.
古迪 帮我个忙 把芝士拿来
Goody, do me a favor -- just grab the cheese.
好的 没问题
All right, you got it. Okay.
他的头撞到微波炉上了
He hit his head on the microwave.
-我们有保险吗 -有 都保好了
- D-Do we have insurance? - Yeah, we're covered.
太好了
Yes!
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表