剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
"墨盒安装不正确"
"Ink cartridge inserted incorrectly."
那是啥意思
Okay, what does that even mean?
你需要发音教材吗
Do we need to sound it out together?
我能行 这写着呢
Okay, I got it. All right, here it is.
"重新安装墨盒 喷嘴朝向安装者"
"Reinsert cartridge, okay, with nozzle facing you."
听起来挺在理 好了
That makes sense. There.
装好了
There we go.
逗我玩吗 简直难以置信
You gotta be kidding me. This is unbelievable.
让我看看 墨盒...
Let's see here. The cartridge...
喷嘴弄好了 我弄了 喷嘴没问题
The nozzle's done. I did the nozzle. That's check. Okay.
把它装好
Pack the thing.
我装好了 我都装了
I did that. I did-I did that, okay?
你知道吗 我已经不在乎了
You know what? I don't even care anymore.
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay! This...
好了 打印机修好了
There you go. Printer's fixed.
做得好 勇敢的心
Great job, Braveheart.
等待夕阳好 第二季第十一集
打扰一下
Excuse me.
楼上的公♥司♥是我开的
I own the business upstairs,
如果你们能适合而止
and I-I would just really appreciate it
不再到处塞这些破传♥单♥
if you would stop leaving these
我将感激不尽
stupid fliers all over the place.
要是我挡风玻璃上再出现传♥单♥
If I get one more on my windshield,
-咱的梁子就算结下了 妹子 -抱歉
- we're gonna have a problem, sweetie. - I'm sorry.
我们刚刚才搬到这来
We're new to the neighborhood.
我们需要宣传自己
We want people to know we're here.
是啊 当然需要
Yes, of course you do.
你搬到这来了
And, yes, you are here.
-我叫亚历杭德罗 -你好
- My name is Alejandro. - Hello.
这是我的健身房♥ 最核心
And this is my gym -- Core-A-Zone.
核心 在西语里是心脏的意思
Corazon. It means "heart" in Spanish.
太招人喜欢了
Love...that.
太招人喜欢了
Love that.
我是猴拳的瓦妮莎
I'm Vanessa from Monkey Fist,
猴拳就是 猴拳的意思
which means M-m-, um, Monkey Fist.
另外 别为传♥单♥的事费心
And-and you know what? Don't worry about the fliers.
我不过是有个堂妹 被传♥单♥削到了
I just had a cousin got -- She got hit by one
耳朵被削掉一块肉
and lost the tip of her ear.
是耳垂那部分 所以还好
It was the bottom part. So it's okay.
她的头发能遮住
You know, her hair covers it,
但她不能戴耳环了 因为
but she can't wear earrings 'cause, you know,
耳垂那块肉没有了
there's no meat there, right?
所以...
So...
-谢谢你特意过来 -那好
- Thank you for stopping by. - Yes.
-我该回去陪客户了 -当然
- I should get back to my client, huh? - Totally.
应该的
Yes, of course.
我很抱歉说了那么多耳朵肉的事
And I'm so sorry about the...ear-meat-meat story.
我不过是...
It's just -- Yeah.
-没关系 -那好
- It's okay. - Okay.
-怎么了 -没怎么 不过是...
- What? - Nothing. I just...
我之前头脑里有幅美好的画面
had a beautiful image in my mind,
现在完全消失了
and now it is gone.
好吧 我们没有蛋黄酱了
All right, well, we're out of mayo,
上次是我买♥♥的 所以轮到你了
and I bought last time, so I know it's your turn.
您真是位圣贤
You are a saint.
你知道楼下新开了家健身房♥对吧
Hey, y-you know that, uh, new gym downstairs, right?
-乱发传♥单♥那家 -我恨死那家健身房♥了
- The one with the fliers? - I hate that gym.
那里本来是家很棒的店
It used to be that awesome place
卖♥♥辣牛肉馅饼
that made those spicy beef patties --
"牙买♥♥加令我开心"
"Jamaican Me Happy."
我好想念他们
I miss those guys.
现在牙买♥♥加令我伤心
It's Jamaican me sad.
你知道你手里正拿着个三明治对吗
You do know that you have a sandwich in your hand, right?
-知道 干巴巴的三明治 -好吧
- Yeah. A very dry sandwich. - Okay.
-这里没有蛋黄酱 -明白了
- I got no mayo on here. - All right.
-我逼着自己吃的 -知道了
- I'm muscling through. - Okay!
总之 健身房♥老板特别帅
Anyway, the gym owner is gorgeous,
我刚才去的时候有点搞砸了
and I went in there and I kind of screwed it up,
所以我希望你能下去
so I was hoping you would go down there
替我跟他聊聊
and-and talk to him for me.
套出点细节
Just get some, like, details.
他是不是单身 喜欢哪种类型的
Is he single? What's he into?
你去之后顺便说点我的好话
And while you're there, talk me up a little bit.
我可不想掺和进来 知道吗
I don't want to get in the middle of this, all right?
咱就把这套省了吧
Let's just cut the dance.
你再下去一趟 彻底搞砸 再回来
You go back down there, ruin it, come back up here,
开始哭 我给你递纸巾
start crying, I hand you a Kleenex,
我们转移到下一个目标
we move on to the next guy.
拜托
Please.
-不要 我 -好吧 这样如何
- No, I -- - Okay, all right! How about this?
还记得那只你一直非让我买♥♥不可的大猴子吗
You know that giant monkey you've been bugging me about?
你说充气的那个
You mean the inflatable one
能放到楼顶宣传生意的那个吗
that goes on top of the building to promote business?
一身霸气地站在楼顶
Stands there all badass.
如果你帮我这个忙
If you do this for me,
我就同意你买♥♥ 放到楼顶上去
I will let you buy it and put it on the roof.
好
Okay.
那蛋黄酱这事怎么解决
Now, where do we stand with the whole mayo situation?
我这可还有半个三明治呢
'Cause I still have half a sandwich.
我早晚会去买♥♥的
I will get to it eventually.
那好 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我也早晚会去和那家伙聊的
And I will talk to the guy...eventually.
好吧
Fine!
要能挤的瓶子 我可不想用刀抹
Squeeze bottle, too, 'cause I don't want to use a knife!
-我的天啊 -我不喜欢用刀抹
- Oh, my God! - I don't like using knives!
切尔 把这个记我账上吧
Chale, just, uh, put this on my tab.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
抱歉 我不能给你记账
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
恩佐不再让顾客赊账了
Enzo is no longer letting people run up tabs.
他指的是普通顾客 不是救火英雄
He means, uh, regular people, not heroes.
不 他指名道姓说你来着
No, he mentioned you by name.
这是你的账 你必须结了
This is your check, and you have to pay it!
知道了 你急什么
All right, guy. Easy.
不好意思 凯尔叔叔
I'm sorry, Uncle Kyle.
切尔压力大是因为恩佐去度假了
Chale's just stressed because Enzo's on vacation,
这是他第一周独自经营餐厅
and this is his first week running the place by himself.
他一掌权就失去理智了是吧
Didn't take him long to go crazy with power, did it?
你们根本不明白我压力有多大
You guys have no idea the pressure I'm under
在长岛经营家一般般的披萨店有多累
running a mid-level pizza place on Long Island.
是啊 我懂
Yeah, I know.
我身置着火的大楼里时也常对自己说
When I'm in a burning building, I'm thinking to myself,
"至少我不必以做芝士棒为生"
"At least I don't have to make mozzarella sticks for a living."
切尔压力大只是因为我们得知
Chale's just stressed out because we found out
卫生检查员要来检查
that the health inspector's gonna come by.
是的 如果我们没通过检查
Yes, and if we get a bad report,
我就不得不向恩佐交代
I'm gonna have to answer to Enzo.
那个人是有黑暗面的
And that man has a dark side
你见都没见识过的黑暗
the likes of which you've never seen.
其实并没有
Not really.
没什么可担心的
Look, nothing to worry about, all right?
作为消防员 我们深谙检查那一套
As a fireman, we learn how the inspection game is played.
我会帮你度过这一关的
I'll get you through this.
真的吗 那 那实在是太好了
Really? That -- Oh, no, that would be fantastic.
你知道还有什么也很不错吗
Yeah. You know what else would be fantastic?
欢迎来到最核心 需要什么帮助吗
Welcome to Core-A-Zone. Can I help you?
你会做牙买♥♥加牛肉馅饼才能帮到我
Not unless you can make a Jamaican beef patty.
-我没听懂 -算了
- I don't understand. - Never mind.
凯文·盖布 猴拳保全公♥司♥CEO
Kevin Gable, CEO Monkey Fist Security.
你这是 怎么个情况
So, what's the -- the dealio down here?
剧集 | 退休警察烦事多(2016) | 导航列表