剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我会想你的 雷兰
Gonna miss you, Raylan.
你才不会
No, you won't.
到了迈阿密寄回来
You can mail it back from Miami.
希望坐在这的新同事
Well, I hope you get someone at this desk
别和我似的那么讨厌
that's less of a pain in the ass.
反正不会比你讨厌
Not likely there's someone who's more of a pain in the ass.
其实我还没被你烦够
I just hope it's someone who can keep up.
《线人》
是你把它翻旧了 还是买♥♥的二手的
You read that a bunch, or you buy it used?
要是看了十遍 就太丢人了
If I say I've read it 10 times, I'm low.
包还是得还
Still want my bag back.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
我看合适就戴上了
I tried it on, and it fit.
你要看那本书吗 蒂姆
You gonna read that book, Tim?
不啊 尼尔森 我当饭吃
No, Nelson, I'm gonna eat it.
我看书很快的 明天还你
I read fast. Have it back to you tomorrow.
再说我就把这订书器扔你脸上
Keep talking, I'm gonna throw this stapler at you.
要知道 我好像看到了...
You know, I think I saw...
四年后
史上最难吃的
Worst possible flavor.
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
有多难吃
How bad?
难吃到我压根不想吃
So bad, I wouldn't eat it.
鱼内脏
Fish guts.
听着很好吃啊
Sounds delicious.
操场上的沙子
Sand -- from a playground.
接近了 很接近
Close. Very close.
但不是它
But no.
狗狗拉过屎的操场沙子
That a dog pooped in.
猜的好
That's a good one.
答对了
We have a winner.
告诉妈妈我是因为你背了字母表才给你的
Tell your mom I gave you that for reciting the alphabet.
我能去玩了吗
Can I go play now?
当然
Sure.
她肯定不吃甘蓝沙拉了
So much for the kale salad.
钙对孩子的骨骼发育很重要
Calcium is very important for young bones.
是啊 所以我才给她吃甘蓝...混♥蛋♥
Yeah, that's why I give her kale...jerk.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝还真是
They got the model right
把她造得好完美
when they made her at the factory.
妈妈 因为我背了字母表
Mom, dad gave me a dollar
爸爸给了我一块钱
for saying the alphabet!
等她拿到金星时你会谢我的
You'll thank me when she gets a gold star.
爸爸能一起吃晚饭吗
Can daddy come for dinner?
你想来吗
Would you like to join us?
理查德的父母来了 他做的菜相当丰盛
Richard's parents are in town, so he's been cooking up a storm.
今天是不行了
Oh, I should take a rain check.
萨特来电♥话♥ 急得跟警局着火了似的
Sutter called as if the office was on fire.
没告诉我需要多久才能搞定
No telling how long it'll take me to put it out.
-你好 理查德 -雷兰
- Hey, Richard. - Raylan.
理查德 我和爸爸发现了一只小青蛙
Richard, my daddy and I found a baby frog.
能带它回家吗
Can we take it home?
当然 小混♥蛋♥
Sure, punk.
你想好名字了吗
Y-you found a name yet?
还没有
Not yet.
好吧 我们可以在车里想
Okay. We can do it in the car.
爷爷奶奶要来了
Nana and grandpa are coming over.
要说再见吗
Want to say goodbye?
-爸爸再见 -再见 维拉
- Goodbye, daddy. - Bye, Willa.
青蛙是她的新爱好
Frogs are her new passion.
恐怕这几天晚上她的床上
Afraid I'm going to find one in her bed
会有青蛙而不是熊先生了
instead of Mr. Bear one of these nights.
他为什么叫她"小混♥蛋♥"
Why does he call her "Punk"?
能别谈这个吗
Oh, don't start.
我可以解释我的工作
I could explain what I do for a living.
我成天遇见混♥蛋♥
I run into punks all day.
那是"小南瓜"的简称 雷兰
It's short for "Punkin," Raylan.
但这么说还是有歧义
Nonetheless, it has other connotations.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你真是我见过的最固执的男人
You're the most stubborn man I have ever known.
那也比暴躁强
Beats angry.
要知道 自从四月起
You know, you gave her a dollar
你就一直
for reciting the alphabet,
因为她背字母表给她钱
which is something she's been doing since April.
我就爱听她说W
I love the way she says "W."
好吧
Oh, man.
她还真是了解你
She really knows how to play you.
你周三可以接她放学吗
Can you pick her up on Wednesday after school?
没问题
I can and I will.
到时见
See you then.
布兰卡托说话了吗
We get a line on Brancato?
没有 还在盯着他母亲
Nah. Still watching the mother.
那什么事
What, then?
贝内特食物中毒
Bennett has food poisoning,
你得押送他去棕榈胡
so you're gonna transport a prisoner to Glades.
你不能去是因为...
You can't do it because...?
我在抓布兰卡托啊
I'm on the Brancato hunt.
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
不用去棕榈胡的混♥蛋♥
A dick that doesn't have to drive to Glades.
对吗 查理
Right, Charlie?
南瓜补贴使当地小学受益
勒贝克 加州
不请我进去吗
You ain't gonna invite me in?
我这除了水 还是水
All I got's water and...water.
可乐什么的呢
No coca cola or rc?
咖啡呢
Coffee?
我最近睡不好
I have a hard time sleepin' as it is.
想来也是
I imagine.
我想请你进来 但家里实在乱
I would invite you in, but the place is a mess.
再说 我也想出去走走
'Sides, I want to enjoy being outside.
想一起散步吗
We can walk if you want.
你手里那是枪吧
As long as you leave behind
不带枪就可以散步
what I assume is a rifle in your hand.
家里的老农场 二十年前
It's an old family ranch, broken up 20 years ago
他俩大吵了一架 农场荒废了
in what I understand was bitter acrimony.
我暂时寄宿在别人家
I'm stayin' in the caretaker's house.
是挺不错的
Well, it is spectacular.
我虽然挺好奇你为什么来这
And while I'm curious as to how you got here,
我还是想先问
what I'd first like to know is,
谁帮你出的哈兰
who helped you get out of Harlan?
谁说我要人帮了
Who says anyone did?
他们找到我的车时 引擎还是热的
When they found my car, engine was warm.
你要是步行他们会抓住你的
They'd have found you if you were on foot.
我搭了车
I was hitchhikin'.
真走运
Lucky you,
碰上个戴手铐的女人也敢载
getting someone who doesn't mind picking up a woman in handcuffs
还能穿过路障
and can also get you past roadblocks.
我们查了一圈
We went down the list,
想查查是谁帮了你
trying to figure out who helped you.
想过可能是埃伦·梅
Thought for a while it was Ellen May,
但那天保护她的法警做证说没有
But her witsec Marshal could account for her that day.
也想过莱姆豪斯
We looked at Limehouse,
但他之前一天离开了诺贝尔谷
but found he'd left Nobles the day before.
我猜最可能是温·达菲
My best guess has always been Wynn Duffy.
他送你出哈兰
He gets you out of Harlan
你告诉他钱藏在哪
in exchange for the location of the money.
而且也就只有温·达菲
And if there's anyone who could get you by a roadblock,
能通过路障
it's Wynn Duffy.
告诉你我就背叛他了
If I give you a name, I'm betrayin' a trust.
移♥动♥洗狗车
要是达菲的话不用担心
If it is Duffy, don't worry.
他早就消失了
He's vanished from the face of the earth.
据说他在斐济享受生活 别的没了
Rumors of him surfing in Fiji, but that's it.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表