剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
都被拒绝了
Both refused.
你在高中的时候是啦啦队的
You were a cheerleader in high school.
没错
I was.
我以前一直想进啦啦队
I always wanted to be a cheerleader.
橄榄球赛上 我就坐在看台高处
Football games, I'd sit high up in those stands
看着那些姑娘穿着短裙蹦跶
and watch those girls bouncing in their skirts,
所有的球员
See how all the players --
以及观众
well, everyone, really,
都为她们而倾倒
was just mesmerized by them.
很费功夫的
It was a lot of work.
我们一周训练五天
We practiced five days a week.
那些姑娘们拥有无穷的魅力
What power those girls had.
却没几个知道怎么使用
Yet so few knew how to use it.
但你不同 对吗
But you did, huh?
你让一个球员娶了你
You got one of those football players to marry you.
没错
I did.
但这不代表我就有什么实权
Doesn't mean I had any real power.
因为他会对你动手吗
Because he beat you senseless?
你很了解我的事
You know a lot about me.
我知道你对他的胸口来了一枪
I know you blew a hole through his chest.
共进午餐是为了谈论我的过去吗
Did you invite me to lunch to talk about my past?
我邀你来午餐是为了问你一个问题
I invited you to lunch to ask you a question.
我觉得自己并不太想听
I'm not sure I want to hear it.
我嫁给格雷迪20多年
I was married to Grady for 20 years.
我全心全意地爱他
And I loved that man with all my heart.
但有那么几天
But there were days...
几周
Weeks...
其实是几个月
Months, really.
我想问的是
My question is this --
你扣动扳机的时候 是什么感受
When you pulled that trigger, how did it feel?
我觉得一定棒极了
'Cause I have to think it felt great.
你是不是想知道这里是什么
Are -- are you wondering what's under here?
值得好奇吗
Should I be?
这是今天的主菜
It is the best part of this lunch.
我不好这口
That's never been my thing.
亲爱的 这些都是上等货
Well, darling, this is the good stuff.
医用级别的好货
this is pharmaceutical grade,
相信我 我安排的那些乐子 你会需要的
and believe me, you are gonna need it for what I've got planed.
那些个业界大亨不敢去
None of the barons can deposit
联邦存保公♥司♥作保的正经银行存钱
in legit F.D.I.C.-backed banks,
大♥麻♥合法化也仅仅是在州一级
marijuana being legal only at the state level.
所以才会有人雇重兵看守
Hence mercenaries guarding
的披萨店
a pizza place full of dough.
看明白我的计划了吧
Did you see what I did there?
男人的手段我从不会看走眼 温·达菲
Well, a man's wit is never lost on me, Wynn Duffy.
你是告诉我艾弗里·马卡姆
So, you're telling me that Avery Markham
真的相信肯塔基州
really believes that legal weed
会支持大♥麻♥合法化
is coming to the state of Kentucky?
迟早的事
Probably sooner than later.
眼下风向就是这样
The way the smoke's blowing.
我跟你说 我这哥们特别招人烦
F.Y.I., my guy's a handful, irritating.
他的脑子被天知道哪种毒品烧坏了
His brain's fried from who knows what kind of drugs.
你可能想揍他 但他真挺厉害
You're gonna want to punch him, but he's very good.
我就是说 你就当看一乐
I'm saying have fun with it.
宝贝 他们来了
They're here, baby.
瞧瞧你 温·达菲
Looky here! Wynn Duffy!
你气色不错
You're looking healthy.
-好久不见啊 -可不是
- Been a long time. - What can I say?
你这样的人 我留着干大事
I save you for the big jobs, man of your talent.
是吗 那你得出大钱
Oh, yeah. And my price.
你想必就是想对付金库的那位了
You must be the man with the vault problem.
威兹先生
Now, mr. Wiz,
我希望能私下里谈谈
I prefer discussing my business in private.
布里奇没问题
Bridge is cool.
我也没说她有问题
I didn't say she wasn't cool.
有什么关系 鲁迪就挺喜欢你的
What's the matter? Rudy likes you.
那么 我就是随便一说
So, uh, just spitballing on the ride over,
咱们用什么法子 塑胶炸♥药♥吗
we were thinking, uh, emulex?
塑胶炸♥药♥
Emulex?
拿塑胶炸♥药♥来炸豪华5200型保险库
Emulex to blow an Excelsior fifty-two hundred?
我们是这么打算的
That was part of the plan, yeah.
你逗呢吧 笑死我了
Are you ser-- oh, my god.
豪华系列是老式的保险库
Excelsior's old school!
外面包了40公分厚的杨斯顿钢板 哥们
It's 16 inches of Youngstown steel, dude.
想炸穿这玩意 你得来猛的
You need something massive to get through that shit.
C4炸♥药♥
C-4?
也不行 哥们 怎么着得C11才够劲
No, man, I'm talking, like, C-11, dude.
领先别人几十年那种的
New military issue, like asymmetrical warfare shit.
那玩意儿只有你有 是吧宝贝
That shit only you got, huh, baby?
废话 当然只有我有
Damn straight only the shit I got!
如果被条子发现了
And if they catch you with it,
一准把你抓到关塔那摩监狱
they're taking you to Guantanamo Bay
拿车载电池电熟你的蛋
and hooking your nuts up to a car battery.
瞧我 都忘了待客了
Where's my manners?
你们要不要喝内格罗尼
Would you guys like a negroni?
我不知道那是个啥
I don't know what that is.
意大利产的酒 葡萄柚味儿的
It's Italian. Tastes like grapefruit.
不想喝
I don't want one.
后悔吧你
Missing out.
那你心里都有数了 是吧
So, you got it all worked out, huh?
当然
I do.
介不介意让我开开眼
Would you mind taking me through the steps?
相信我 哥们 相信我
Trust, brother, trust!
是这样的 威兹
Well, that's the thing, Wiz,
我不是在求你 所以...
I wasn't asking, so...
别激动 别激动啊
Oh, whoa, easy, easy, easy.
别发火啊 哥们
No static, bro.
我还有一台豪华型保险库
I got us another Excelsior.
没错
Yeah.
就在城外一座废弃的铸造厂里
It's in a derelict foundry on the outside of town.
太大了搬不走 拆了又不划算
It's too big to move, too expensive to dismantle.
整座厂子都没人
Place is empty.
我们在里面想怎么玩就怎么玩
We can get in there and make all the noise we want,
随便试炸
do some test runs.
我们在这里废话一整天
I could talk about it here all day,
还不如去那边动手开干
or we could go in there and just do it.
我们在这磨蹭什么呢
Then why are we still here?
那咱们走
Let's go do the shit!
我的天
God damn!
这股铁味儿就能让我硬了
Just the smell of the metal makes me hard.
这跟披萨店那个是一样的吗
That the same one as the pizza place?
我虽没造过这东西
Well, I ain't the manufacturer.
但看着挺像的
But it looks close enough.
看着成色也还不错
Looks like it's in pretty good shape, too,
都废在这里这么久了
for being abandoned.
就算核弹在这里炸了
Hell, an a-bomb could go off,
这宝贝儿也肯定屹立不倒
This baby would still be standing in the rubble.
威兹 你说得再夸张
Well, Wiz, that doesn't exactly inspire
我也还是看不出
a lot of confidence
你有什么本事能炸穿这东西
in your ability to get inside this thing.
哥们 我拆过定时锁 电磁锁
Dude, I get through time locks, magnetic seals,
还有那些我画图给你看你也不懂的锁
shit you wouldn't understand even if I drew you a diagram.
这一坨钨金 只能来硬的
This old pile of tungsten, this is just pure brute force.
强钻猛炸
Drill and kill.
你想见识我的真本事
You want to see what I can do?
下次别这么小儿科
Next time, make it tough.
先忙活这次吧 威兹
One job at a time, Wiz.
成
Okay.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your cellphones.
艾娃 过来
Ava, come over here
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表