剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
He worked with me. He worked for Avery Markham.
现在呢
And now?
现在嘛 他已经死了
And now -- well, now he's dead.
-真是巧了 -干这行就有风险
- Convenient. - Occupational hazard.
这份文件我会读的
Well, I will read the file.
希望这份文件比那块石头可信
Hope it carries more weight than that rock on your finger.
艾弗里已经受够了哈兰这的麻烦了
You know, Avery's getting sick of this mess in Harlan --
他手下全死了 这里现在又到处是法警
His men all dead, the place crawling with marshals now.
昨晚我没联♥系♥上博伊德
I was unable to reach Boyd last night,
但我们上次说话时
but when last we spoke,
他已经意识到了事态紧急
he was well aware of the urgency of the situation.
好吧
Yeah.
但话说回来 他要是没能及时拿到钱
Then again, if he doesn't get it in time,
也不代表这就是世界末日
maybe it's not the end of the world.
我和艾弗里结婚
I marry Avery,
等一年之后我们卷走他的钱
we take his money a year from now,
也可能要两年 这无所谓
two years from now -- it doesn't really matter.
反正他所有银行账户我能接触到
I'll have access to his entire bank account.
那时候我似乎就是多余的人了
Seems like I'm a third wheel in that scenario.
用不着太担心 温
I wouldn't be too anxious, Wynn.
我就是想什么说什么
I'm just thinking out loud.
你觉得博伊德会答应吗
You think Boyd'll go for it?
等他回来 你自己问他吧
You're gonna have to wait and ask Boyd.
如果他不答应
If he doesn't, there's no reason
光靠我们两个可搞不定这事
you and I couldn't go through with it ourselves.
也许厄尔能帮上忙
Maybe Earl could help out.
你会帮忙吗 厄尔
You be up for that, Earl?
天呐
Oh, m--
我的天呐
Oh, my.
真有意思
That was interesting.
厄尔刚刚在鬼门关前走了一遭
Earl's pitiful life passed before his eyes.
是不是 厄尔
Didn't it, earl?
好了 我们继续吧
All right, let's get back to it.
这一次 按之前说好的
And this time, as discussed, please place the sutures
在伤口边缘留半厘米的地方再缝合
a full quarter inch from the edge of the wound.
好了
All right.
艾娃
Ava?
宝贝 你在哪儿
Where you at, girl?
博伊德 把枪放下
Boyd, you put it down.
我只想和你谈谈
I just came to talk.
如果我要害你
If I wanted to hurt you,
我早就动手了 不是吗
I would've done it already, don't you think?
我早就懒得揣测别人的心思了
I gave up guessing why people do what they do a long time ago.
想让我放下枪
Only way you're gonna get this gun out of my hand
除非崩了我
is with a bullet.
你真的是来找我谈的吗
Are you really here to talk?
不如你把枪放下
Why don't you put it down?
拿着
Here. All right.
博伊德
Boyd.
博伊德 等等
Boyd, hold on.
你闯到我家来 对我的未婚妻动手
You come into my house, put your hands on my fiance?
我没事 博伊德 他说的是实话
I'm fine. Boyd, he's telling the truth.
-马卡姆放弃他了 -很好
- Markham cut him loose. - Good!
我把他扔下井
Then nobody'll give a shit
尸体在那烂掉也不会有人管了
when they find his rotten corpse at the bottom of a mine shaft.
-等等 -博伊德 等等
- Wait! - Boyd, wait!
他知道金库的密♥码♥
He knows the combination to the vault.
我的人要么死了要么在逃
My men are either dead or in the wind --
无一例外
Every one of them.
老头子可能在那儿 也可能不在
Maybe the old man's there, maybe he's not,
但他没有手下了
But he's one man.
他可能会找其他人 但还来不及
He'll bring someone else in, but he hasn't had time to do it yet.
金库现在完全无人看管
That vault is completely unguarded.
难道他不会已经改过密♥码♥了吗
You don't think he's changed the combination by now?
整个州都找不出一个锁匠
Ah, there's not a smith in this state
能操作那个金库
skilled enough to service that vault.
你是个谨慎的人 博伊德 你心里清楚
You're a carefulan, Boyd, but you know fulll
我这个方法比你的其他计谋都要好
my way's better than any scheme you've got cooking.
你是想耍我吗 沃克先生
You trying to manipulate me, Mr. Walker?
我可不是说几句好话就飘飘欲仙的人
'cause I'm long past the point of needing my ego stroked.
这么说吧 我觉得你不是一个行事冲动
Let's just say I don't see you pulling thrill-seeker holdups
搞砸了也无所谓的人
with a "Born to lose" tattoo on your chest.
那作为一个谨慎的人
Well, me being a careful man,
那我得问问
I got to ask --
你为什么这么急切地想帮我 沃克先生
Why you want to help me so bad, Mr. Walker?
你是说我为什么不自己潜入那里
You mean, why didn't I sneak in there myself,
洗劫一空 再逃之夭夭对吗
line my pockets, get out of town?
想要顺利逃跑可不容易 不是吗
It's that last part that's the problem, isn't it?
周围的山区全有条子巡视
We got LEOs combing these hills --
这一带我可不熟悉
Hills that, for me, are unfamiliar terrain.
但对我们来说不是 对吗
But not so unfamiliar to us. That it?
我帮你们 也是帮我自己
I'm not trying to help you so much as help myself.
你怎么知道博伊德进入那个地下室的时候
How do know Boyd doesn't walk down into that basement,
不会被人瓮中捉鳖呢
find himself surrounded by a dozen guns?
你觉得我中了枪
You're saying I got myself shot,
冒着生命危险来到这里 就为了给你们下套吗
risked my life coming in here, just to set you up?
我还没那么舍得下血本
It's a lot of effort just to dick you people over.
有没有可能因为你中了枪
Could be you got yourself shot,
所以艾弗里·马卡姆说"把博伊德·克劳德带来
Avery Markham said, "You bring me Boyd Crowder,
我就送你去你想去任何地方"
I'll take you anywhere you want to go."
你这不是谨慎 是多疑了
You're crossing the border from careful to paranoid now.
如果你再多疑一些
Well,you might being a littel more paranoid,
也不至于沦落到现在这个地步了
you wouldn't be in the situation you currently find youself.
事已至此
Yet, at some point,
你要么相信我 要么干掉我
you have to trust me, or you have to shoot me.
你真走运 沃克先生
Well, you're a lucky man, Mr. Walker.
要是两天前
Not two days ago,
我会对你说"走好不送"
I would've told you, "Good night and good luck,"
但现在情况有变
But circumstances have changed.
那就合作咯
Partners, then?
我不跟人合作
I don't need another partner.
但我会帮你打劫那个金库
But I will help you rob that vault.
穆勒署长大人
Chief deputy Mullen.
请进
Come on in.
霍尔女士
Ms. Hale.
严格说起来
Although I suppose it's technically
我这个署长已经离职了
on-leave chief deputy right now.
我打电♥话♥打听你的时候他们告诉我了
Yeah, they told me that when I called there asking about you.
真是遗憾
That's such a shame.
说起来我是觉得有些烦
Eh, it's damned annoying more than anything else,
但是比起那个对我开枪的人来说我还算走运
but I guess I'm better off than the guy who shot me.
你肯定想问我为什么找你来
Suppose you're wondering why I asked you here.
这个嘛
Oh, I don't know.
像你这样的漂亮女士悄悄约我到酒店见面
Pretty lady like you, clandestine hotel meeting --
我大概能猜出个一二
I think I can figure it out.
艾弗里打电♥话♥告诉我
Well, actually, Avery called me and told me
有个满脸褶子的混♥蛋♥秃头法警
some bald, wrinkled asshole of a marshal
在找他的麻烦 我对他说
was giving him grief, and I said,
"长那样的人可多了"
"Why, I would recognize that description anywhere."
我可想不起来他说的人是谁
Oh, that really doesn't ring a bell.
那是多久前的事了 十四年吗
What's it been, like 14 years?
我那时候还没秃呢
I wasn't even bald back then.
也可能有一点
Well, maybe a little.
没错 确实已经过去很久了
Yeah, that was a long time ago,
这让我特别想知道 为什么你现在
which makes me wonder why you are so concerned
这么关心那时候究竟是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我的丈夫
about who ratted out my husband way back then.
你也知道 我整天坐在那里
Oh, you know, I'm sitting there,
养我的枪伤
recuperating from gunshot, watching all that
看那个讲悬案的扯淡电视剧《法医档案》
"Forensic files" unsolved-mystery bullshit on TV,
然后我就听说了你男人马卡姆
and then I hear about the shit hitting the fan
在哈兰惹出了大♥麻♥烦
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表