剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
What girl's that?
卡尔霍恩的妓♥女♥
Calhoun's whore.
她看见我们进来了
She saw us come in.
知道怎么才能找到她吗
Do you know how to find her?
他的手♥机♥里应该有她的电♥话♥
Well, I figure her number's in his phone --
或许是他打出的最后一个电♥话♥
Probably the last one he called.
好的
All right.
你能约她见一面吗
See can you set up a date with her.
再毁掉卡尔霍恩的手♥机♥
Then you smash Calhoun's phone,
你去接她 带她去个隐蔽的地方
You pick her up, take her someplace private...
为什么不派小火车解决那个姑娘
Why can't choo-choo do the girl?
因为小火车要和我一起
Because choo-choo's gonna be helping me
处理掉这个肥家伙
with this heavy-ass son of a bitch.
还有什么要说的吗 中士
Something else you want to say, sergeant?
有 小火车的屁♥股♥应该由他自己擦
Yeah, choo-choo ought to clean up after his own mess.
要是之前让我处理那个服务员
Well, you could've stopped this
就不会有现在这事了
by letting me deal with the bartender.
相反你对她放任不管 所以我才会火大
Instead, you got to let her skim and get me all boiled up.
中士 似乎你需要
Seems to me, sergeant,
再重新温习一遍"部队纪律"
you need a refresher in "Unit cohesion" --
我们现在已经不在军队里了 老大
This ain't the army anymore, top.
他惹出来的事别总让我来扛了
I'm tired of you asking me to carry his dumb ass!
我去解决她
I'll do her.
行了吧
All right?
这事是我搞砸了
This -- this here's my screw-up.
应该由我来善后
It's my duty to set it right.
我的上帝啊 瞧瞧你现在的样子
I swear to god, looking at you,
总让我想起以前那个瘦弱的小姑娘
alls I can think of is that skinny little girl
那时候她总是缠着我
always used to follow me around,
总想反复检查我脑袋上照明灯的电量
always wanting to check the batteries in my head lamp.
可能是因为
Guess I just wanted to see to it
她不希望父亲的悲剧在你身上重演
you didn't come to the same end as my daddy.
你♥爸♥爸的死
Your daddy didn't die
并不是因为头灯没电了
'cause the light went out in his lamp.
头灯之所以会没电
Light went out in his lamp
是因为过了将近一周
'cause he was down there
才在矿井里找到了他
damn near a week before we could get to him.
小时候 我晚上躺在床上
You know, I would lie in bed at night,
总是害怕闭上眼睛
scared to close my eyes,
想象着他临死时的感受
imagining what it must've been like for him down there,
独自一人身处黑暗之中
all alone in the dark.
他很有可能在塌方的时候就死了
He more than likely died in the collapse.
就在一瞬之间 他还没来得及反应
Probably happened so damn fast, he never knew what hit him.
你用不着骗我 撒迦利亚叔叔
You don't have to lie to me, uncle Zachariah.
我已经不是小姑娘了
I'm not a little girl anymore.
小姑娘才好哄
Make it a whole lot easier on me if you was.
实话说吧
Tell you the truth, I --
大人们的心理我总觉得捉摸不透
I always found grown-ups to be mystifying --
尤其是在我自己
More so myself since I...
也成为大人之后
got to be one.
要是你爹还在 他肯定知道怎么劝你
Now, your daddy, he'd have known how to warn you off
别嫁给那个混♥蛋♥
marrying that no-good son of a bitch.
他也不一定起多大作用
He wouldn't have got any further than you did.
是啊
Yeah.
那时候不管谁
Fact is, nothing in the world
都不能劝住我嫁给鲍曼
was gonna talk me out of Bowman
直到后来 我才意识到了
till I realized...
他内心的恶毒
there was a demon inside him.
那博伊德呢
And what about Boyd?
他怎么了
What about him?
难道他是好人吗
He ain't got the demon?
博伊德和鲍曼不一样
Boyd is nothing like Bowman.
他也是克劳德家的人
Yeah, he's a Crowder.
既然如此
Now, that's awful strange talk,
那你为什么要替他干活
seeing as you're here working for him.
我也要混口饭吃 艾娃
I got bills to pay, Ava.
你也该自己买♥♥点吃的
You got to buy your own food.
我不想打断你们
Well, I hate to interrupt
希望你们的重聚很温馨
what I hope has been a touching reunion.
宝贝 厄尔的东西都搬进了客房♥
Baby, Earl's all moved into the guest room.
他不会来烦你
He knows to stay out of your hair,
但是如果你有需要去的地方
but he also knows to be ready
他可以随时当你的司机
in case he needs to take you somewhere.
这时候你应该说什么
Ain't there something you need to say?
很感谢你的热情款待
Uh, thank you for, very much,
克劳德夫人
the hospitality, Ms. Crowder.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
撒迦利亚 我们出发吧
Well, Zachariah, what say we get to it?
我们俩能单独谈谈吗
Could you two excuse us for a moment?
见到你让我很开心
Seeing you is a tonic.
你确定雇撒迦利亚来是个好主意吗
You sure it's such a hot idea hiring on Zachariah?
我知道事情已经过去很久了 不过...
I mean, I know it's been a while, but, uh...
你应该是知道他是个什么样的人
I imagine I don't have to remind you how he is.
宝贝 我知道你叔叔脾气怪
Baby, I'm fully aware of your uncle's eccentricities,
但我需要他的专业技术
but I need is expertise.
别担心
Don't worry.
他并不是我的手下
He ain't working for me.
他只是帮我♥干♥活而已
He's just working for me.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你开你的卡车 我开我的
You take your truck, I take mine.
谢天谢地 有咖啡
Oh, thank god -- coffee.
我的上帝啊
Jesus H. Christ.
我可没想到你会说这个
That's not exactly the reaction I was hoping for.
你还有什么想说的吗
You gonna say anything else?
没有[不愿意]
No.
你到底是没什么想说的
"No," you're not gonna say anything
还是说你不愿意嫁给我
or, "No," you won't marry me?
你能盖上那个盒子吗
Could you close that box?
那东西冲着我发光让我没法思考
I can't think with that thing staring at me.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
这是人之常情 不是吗
It's what people do, isn't it?
可是我们不是常人
It's not what we do.
至少我们不是什么好人
Not well, anyway.
也许我们该有所改变
Maybe we could change that.
听着 很简单
Look, it's simple --
我已经不想再结婚了
I don't want to be married anymore.
我结过婚
I've been married.
你也一样 还不止一次 如果没记错的话
So have you -- multiple times, if I'm not mistaken.
过去的事证明结婚并不适合我们
History suggests we're not very good at it.
那是因为我之前的新娘都不是你
None of my marriages was to you.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
你真会说话
You're so full of shit.
我回到这里来
I didn't come back here
并不是单纯为了大♥麻♥生意 凯瑟琳
just to get into the weed business, Katherine.
我不指望你能立刻作出决定
I'm not asking you to make up your mind right now.
那好吧 艾弗里
All right, Avery.
我会考虑考虑
I will think about it.
我现在只能承诺这么多
That is all I'm gonna promise.
还有一件事情
There is one other thing.
我就知道
Isn't there always?
我希望你能坦白
I want you to come clean.
坦白什么
"Come clean" about what?
关于格雷迪的事
Grady.
好吧
Okay.
被你抓到了
You got me.
我是背叛过他 但你应该已经知道了
I cheated on Grady cause I would thought you would've known that
因为你就是那个让我出轨的人
since you were the one I cheated on him with.
我说的并不是出轨
I'm not talking about you stepping out on him.
是你告发他的事
Talking about you snitching him.
我理解你为什么会这么做
I understand why you did it.
因为考虑到整个家庭
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表