剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
$50,000.
是为你还是为你俩
Is that for you or for the both of you?
当然是我俩
For the both of us.
因为沃克那家伙你得到的奖金
You know, that reward money you collected for that Walker fella
如果我没记错 可是十万美元
was, uh, it was $100,000, if I recall --
我在收音机里听说的
it's what I heard on the radio.
我就知道你会这么说
How did I know you were gonna say that?
先生 你将如愿离开
Well, sir, you shall have your clean out...
就像在矿井中失踪了一样
and vanish like you had disappeared in that mine...
只有一个条件
on one condition.
说吧
Name it.
一旦你离开
That when you're gone,
就再也不许回哈兰
you will never again set foot in Harlan county.
你求我我都不会回来
You ain't got to ask me twice.
你老大在吗 还是他真把车借你了
Your boss here, or did he just let you borrow the car?
他在洗手间
He's in the restroom.
香草甜筒
Vanilla cone.
好的
All right.
除了咖啡还有什么好喝的吗
You got anything to drink besides coffee?
水 苏打水
Water, soda --
本来还有奶昔 但搅拌机坏了
I'd offer to make you a milkshake, but the mixer's down.
-算了吧 -好的
- Forget it. - All right.
一直在想你说的那个
Been thinking on what you said about
带枪牛仔的电影
that movie cowboy and his toy gun.
让我想起总会遇到一些人
Put me in mind how you come across a lot of guys
玩装扮游戏似的穿牛仔靴
who go heels like they're playing dress-up.
比如说这家伙 虽然戴个牛仔帽
Take this fella -- wears that lid on his head,
我打赌公马母马都分不清
but I'll bet he can't tell a mare from a stallion.
有人说过你话太多了吗
Anybody ever tell you you should talk less?
有 就一个
Yeah. One guy.
那是你见的人还太少
Well, you're young yet.
反正 我想告诉你的是
Anyway, the matter I wanted your take on --
遇到这种家伙
you come across a fella like this --
从来没上过马牵过牛的
never sat a horse or roped a steer,
戴个牛仔帽就假装自己是
wants putting on a hat to make him a...
牧童了
a buckaroo.
你觉得是不是该让你我这样的男士
You think it's up to gentlemen like us to...
来教教他呢
disabuse him?
这问题好像把我们说成了某种光辉的存在
You're asking if we're keepers of some kind of flame.
我想我主要的看法是 你过高的估计了
I guess my main take is I believe you're overestimating
我们的共同点
how much you and I have in common.
好吧
All right.
这我可得好好想想了
That gives me something to think on.
你是来逮捕我的吗
You here to arrest me?
说不定 你有什么罪状吗
That depends. You got something to confess to?
所以你只是来吃冰淇淋的啊
Just here to lick on that ice cream, then.
你得给凯瑟琳·霍尔打通电♥话♥
You're gonna call Katherine Hale.
告诉她你要把钱转移去夏洛特
Tell her you're moving the money to Charlotte.
为什么
Why would I do that?
你以为博伊德为什么这么清楚
How do you think it is that Boyd has such a good handle
你有什么宝贝又藏在那里
on what you've got and where you've got it?
他有内线 也许还是女的
He has an inside man. Woman. Whatever.
胡说
Bullshit.
就算你是对的 这么做对你也没坏处啊
Even if it is, I don't see a downside.
如果她泄露了这信息
If she passes on the information,
我们就能替你抓到博伊德
we get Boyd for you.
如果她不泄密
If she don't pass on the information,
那你就知道你的未婚妻值得信任了
you know you can trust your wife-to-be.
我本来就信任她
I already trust her.
给我一个相信你的话的理由
Give me one reason why I should believe anything you say.
如果她不是想偷钱
If she's not trying to steal it,
那为什么要问你你打算怎么转移呢
why would she ask you how you're planning to move it?
她还没问
She hasn't.
她会问的
She will.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
不如你就给她打个电♥话♥
Why don't you just, uh, give her a call?
看看她会不会提起这事
See if she brings up the subject.
-你好吗 -你没事吧
- Hey, there. - Are you okay?
我没事
No, I'm fine.
只是在处理一些事
Just trying to figure out where things stand.
艾弗里 你考虑了
Avery, have you thought about
怎么处理金库的事吗
what you're gonna do with the vault contents?
事实上 此时此刻
Actually, we are this very minute...
我们正在商量这事呢
trying to figure that out.
那商量出结果了吗
So, have you made a decision?
商量好了
Matter of fact, I have.
我要把钱转移到夏洛特去
I'm sending the money to Charlotte.
就在这儿
Right here.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
她就是这么说的
You heard the lady.
夏洛特有什么啊
What the hell's in Charlotte?
我想马卡姆先生考虑的是
I think Mr. Markham's less concerned
那里没有什么
with what's there than what isn't.
我们
Us.
他认为你会认为
He figures that you figure
他肯定要把钱转移到列克星敦
his money is heading to Lexington,
也就是说如果你要打劫
which means if you're gonna hit it,
就会在这里动手
you're gonna hit it right here.
所以他打算向南走
He decides he's gonna head south.
我们打算在这儿动手
Oh, we gonna hit it right there,
就在弗吉尼亚边境线之前
right before the virginia state line.
那里每条路都是单行道
Road's one lane each way,
一边是悬崖一边是峭壁
steep rise on one side, steep drop-off on the other.
我高中贩过酒
Oh, I used to do liquor runs in high school.
这条路我闭着眼睛都能开
I could drive this with my eyes closed.
达菲先生 我的老友雷总说
Now, Mr. Duffy, like my good friend Ray always says,
坚持下去 直到奇迹发生
you never give up before the miracle happens.
奇迹就要在那儿发生了
Well, the miracle is gonna happen right there.
他就是这么说的...
Well, that's what he said --
就在肯塔基州边界
Just on that side of the Kentucky border.
如果不是这样 你知道去哪儿找我
Well, if it isn't, you know where to find me.
送我回去吧 迈克
Take us home, Mikey.
还有别的电♥话♥要打吗
Any more calls you need to make?
迈克
Hey, Mikey.
如果你还要逼逼你的原则
If you're gonna mention your code again,
那我们最好停车去买♥♥点香蕉
we're gonna need to pull over and get some bananas,
因为吃了那东西
so I can eat something
我就算吐了也能好受点
that tastes the same coming up as going down, okay?
不 我不再坚持原则了
Nah. I'm done with the code.
变成熟了是吗
Decided to put your big-boy pants on, huh?
差不多吧
Something like that.
很好
Good.
你觉得事情会这么简单吗
Does this seem right to you?
-什么事情 -所有事
- Which part? - All of it.
博伊德肯定一眼就看穿了
Boyd's gonna read this with his eyes closed.
昨晚你说博伊德会在半路上抢钱
Last night, you said Boyd would hit the cash on the road,
结果今天费尽心思
And then, today, we go to all the trouble
弄来一辆车做诱饵 好让他去抢
of putting together a bait truck so he has something to hit,
达菲也说他正准备去抢
Duffy tells us he's planning to hit it,
现在他的手下就在我们眼皮底下
we're watching one of his guys appear to be waiting for it
只等着车上路
to move so he can hit it --
这些种种加在一起
All of which leads you to conclude
你却觉得他不会来抢吗
that is, in fact, not his plan?
他太聪明了
He's too smart.
没错 聪明反被聪明误
Yeah, he's so smart, he's stupid.
没错
Yeah.
上次我们设了这种局
I'm just saying, last time we tried something like this,
最后他毛都没办成
we ended up with his underwear.
我叔叔
My uncle --
你确定他没从矿井里逃出来吗
You're sure he couldn't have made it out of that mine?
你真想白费心思
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表