剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I think if the sorry little shit knew anything,
他早就招了
he would have spilled by now.
用不用杀了他灭口
Do we need to kill him?
他什么都不会说的 对吧 阿尔伯特
I don't think he's gonna say anything. Are you, Albert?
你保证今天的事一个字也不说出去吗
You promise you're not gonna say anything about this incident?
我保证
Yeah, I promise.
好的
All right.
那我们就放过你
Well, then we're gonna let you be.
或许...
And maybe...
或许辛迪来了以后你还硬得起来
Maybe you can still get it up for Cindy.
阿尔伯特 你还好吧
Albert, you all right?
我不好
No, I'm not all right.
你们说过如果他们伤害我的话你们会阻止
You told me you would stop them if they started hurting me!
我们认为你能挺过去
Well, we thought you could tough it out.
他妈的驱牛棒 真♥他♥妈♥的疼
Goddamn cattle prod! Gosh, that hurt!
或许你捅艾娃
Maybe you should have thought about that
还把责任怪在艾娃头上之前应该好好想想
before you stabbed yourself and blamed it on ava.
但他们没杀你 阿尔伯特
But they didn't kill you, Albert.
你现在完全自♥由♥了
And guess what. You're completely free now.
不用再躲躲藏藏 再也没有政♥府♥监视
No more hiding, no more government supervision.
你自己救了自己
You've redeemed yourself.
是啊
Yeah.
用不用我们带你去医院
Now do you want us to take you to a hospital,
你还好吗
or are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
那就好
Good.
我们走
Let's roll.
加油 爷们儿点
Bump it. Took that shit like a man.
美国政♥府♥感谢您的配合
Uncle Sam thanks you for your cooperation.
你拿到车以后会怎么办
What you gonna do once you get your car?
不关你事 在那边停车
None of your business. Pull up over there.
怎么了
What the hell for?
我们需要一辆铲车 钱都埋在地里
We're gonna need a shovel. The cash is buried.
你在诺贝尔谷的时候怎么不早说
Didn't occur to you to mention that up at Nobles?
我们有好几辆铲车
We got plenty of shovels up there.
你改变了交易
You changed the deal.
我觉得不用我亲自来
I didn't think I'd have to do it myself.
你要用手挖 随你
You wanna dig with your hands, fine,
但我肯定不会用手
But I sure the hell ain't.
我马上就回来
I'll just be a minute.
好 你的意思是用不了多长时间
Good, that means it shouldn't take long.
我跟你一起
I'm-a join you.
迈克 铲子在哪里
Hi, Mike. Can you show Errol where the shovels are?
你去哪
Hey, hey. Where do you think you're off to?
去洗手间
I need to use the washroom.
拿到了东西再去
We'll get to that after we get to what we came for.
在里面吗
They inside?
刚进去
As of a minute ago.
等他们出来了一起拿下
Figured we'd take 'em down once they come out.
好吧
Yeah, uh...
你不说点什么吗
You're not gonna say anything?
说什么
About what?
我的车啊 座驾升级了
About my car. I upped my ride game, man.
-挺好的 -是啊
- It's great. - Yeah,
我当了好多东西
I had to pawn a bunch of stuff.
没开封的金属星战人偶 我那AK47的...
Mint in-the-package "Star wars" Figures, my ak-47 --
鲍勃 你得进去一趟
Listen, Bob, I need you to go inside.
我知道 你找我不就为了这个 咱走着
Yeah, I know. That's why you called me. Let's do this.
我不能和你去
No, no, I can't do it with you.
你得一个人去
You're on your own here.
不能让埃罗尔见到我
Errol can't know I was ever here.
为什么
Why not?
鲍勃 我告诉你是因为我信任你
I'm gonna tell you this, Bob, 'cause I trust you.
艾娃是我的线人
Ava is my C.I.
如果我没法说服她 让她回家
Now if I can't get her calmed down, home
还不能让别人知道
without anybody knowing,
不仅她有生命危险
not only is that woman in danger,
整个行动都要泡汤
but this whole case falls apart.
需要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
进去 把他弄出来
I want you to go in. Take him out.
弄...
Take --
抬出来吗
Take him out out?
走出来 带他出来就好
Outside. I want you to take him outside
我好从后门进去
So I can go around through the back door,
找艾娃
get Ava.
好吧 雷兰
Okay. Well, Raylan, um...
埃罗尔块头那么大 不听我的怎么办
Errol's a big guy. What if he don't listen to me?
你是警♥察♥ 还有勇气
Well, you got a badge and a set of balls, don't you?
利用自己的长处
There you go. Use those.
是啊 我是警♥察♥
Hell, yeah, I got a badge.
胆子比天还大
And I got balls like death stars.
走着
Let's do this.
想让我尿你的车里吗
You want me to pee in your car?
等拿到钱了
After we get that cash,
我就换辆新的
I'll be able to get me another one.
我帮你拿吧
Hey. Let me grab that for you.
谢了 埃罗尔
Thank you, Errol.
不客气
Yeah, don't mention it.
先生 先生 外面是你的车吗
Sir, uh, sir, is that your -- is that your car outside?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
能问你叫什么吗 先生
May I ask your name, sir?
随便问
You can ask, sure.
先生 我是鲍勃·斯威尼巡警
Sir, my name is Constable Bob Sweeney,
我问你叫什么
And I'm asking you your name.
埃罗尔·巴特勒
Errol Butler.
埃罗尔 我..
Errol Butler. Let me...
没错 就是你
Yep, that's what I thought.
有张你的逮捕令
We got a outstanding warrant here for your arrest.
不可能 找错人了
No, man. You got the wrong guy.
跟我出去一趟
Well, I'm sure if you just step outside with me,
我们来弄清楚
we'll clear this right up.
我哪也不去 只想回车里
I ain't stepping anywhere except inside my car
跟我朋友接着赶路
with my friend, and we going on our way.
先生 你是想吃敬酒
All right, sir, we can do this the hard way,
还是想吃罚酒
or we can do it the easy way.
是吗 什么罚酒
Oh, yeah? What's the hard way?
你要掏枪
What, you gonna shoot a man
在五金店里杀人吗
'cause he's standing in a hardware store?
不是 我要呼叫支援
Negatory. I'm gonna call for backup,
然后抓你坐牢 等你进去了
and you're gonna go to jail, and then we're gonna continue
我们再接着聊
this conversation with you behind bars.
你爱叫谁叫谁去
I don't give a good goddamn if you call the national guard,
我就是不跟你走
I ain't going nowhere with you.
把你那张逮捕令给我看看
In fact, let me see what it is you actually got on me.
-不行 听我说 -给我看看
- No, listen. - Come on, let me see it.
后退 后退
No, no, back -- get back.
给我看一眼
Let me see this bullshit.
先生 我有电击枪
Sir, I have a taser!
-让我看一眼 -请退后
- Let me see this bullshit. - Please step back.
我不退后
I ain't taking no step back.
给我看一眼 既然你这么...
Come on, let me see this, since you're so...
鲍勃 够了
Bob, that's enough.
等他醒了 记得道歉
When he wakes up, apologize.
说是个大误会
Say that it was a big misunderstanding,
说说你有多抱歉
explain to him how sorry you are,
再把他送回车里
and escort him to his car.
你呢 我可想听听你有什么可说的了
You, I can't wait to hear what's gonna come out of your mouth.
我了解你们克劳德家人
Knowing you Crowders,
我可不想做错什么事
I...don't wanna be doing anything
害自己蹲监狱
that's gonna land me in prison.
只需要你的建议 专业
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表