剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我之所以会想起这事
Well, I mean, the reason I recall it
是因为有个联邦检察官西蒙·普尔
is because that's around the same time
也是在那时候被人轰了脑袋
that U.S. Attorney Simon Poole got his head blown off.
这你记得吗
You remember that?
我记得他紧抓格雷迪不放
I remember he had a hard-on for Grady.
是的 没错
He did. That's right.
那时候你是格雷迪的合伙人对吗
And -- and you were Grady's partner, right?
那时候很多人都说
You know, a lot of people were saying
西蒙·普尔声称自己在格雷迪那儿
that Simon Poole claimed he had a snitch in Grady's camp
有个线人告发了他
that ratted him out.
你不会知道那个线人是谁 是吗
You wouldn't have any idea who that was, would you?
我都糊涂了
I'm confused.
你是想说我是杀人凶手还是告密叛徒
Are you calling me a murderer or are you calling me a rat?
当然都不是 我只是在瞎想
Well, neither, as such. I'm just...thinking.
但是我觉得这说不通
I mean, it -- it wouldn't make sense
既然你杀普尔是想拖延格雷迪的案子
for you to kill Poole to slow down Grady's case
那为什么又会杀了格雷迪
just to turn around and kill Grady
好跟凯瑟琳在一起 但结果...
so that you could be with Katherine, If...
结果我离开了肯塔基
If I was gonna leave Kentucky.
没错
Exactly.
那可不是个容易的决定
That was not an easy decision.
我很爱凯瑟琳
I loved Katherine.
现在也一样
Still do.
真是感人呐
Well, that's very sweet.
那为什么要走呢
But why leave?
除非你不信任她
Unless... Maybe you didn't trust her.
或者你不知道她会不会也对你下手
Or you didn't know what she was gonna do to you.
现在来参加"带女儿去上班"
Well, you picked a hell of a time
你真会挑时候啊
for "Take your daughter to work" Day.
在这儿把她卖♥♥了
I figured it'd be easier selling her here
总比在陌生的地方好
than someplace I didn't know anybody.
天哪 幸亏不像你
Oh, my goodness. What a relief.
这下我就放心了
She doesn't look like you. Good for her.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我就是无聊了
I'm just bored.
我喜欢参加搜捕
I love a good manhunt.
他们还把马卡姆叫来了
Hey, they rolled Markham up.
看起来他也马上要走了
Doesn't look like we're keeping him much longer.
没错
No, we're not.
如果你想找他谈谈 最好现在就去
So if you want to talk to him, you better get in there.
你说是吗
Isn't that right?
爸爸最好快去找坏人谈谈
Daddy better go talk to the bad man.
改天再说 对吗
Some other time, huh?
她真美
Well, she's beautiful.
我可不会让她在这儿待太久
I wouldn't leave her in this office much longer.
这里坏人太多
Too many reprobates in here.
我说的是在这儿上班的那几个
And I'm talking about the ones on the payroll.
行了 阿尔特
Take it easy, Art.
爸爸平时就坐这儿
This is where daddy sits.
但愿是你的孩子
Yours, I hope.
听说是我的
That's what they tell me.
看见这个了吗
See that? Huh?
你怎么不参加搜捕
Why aren't you on the manhunt?
我也放了一天假减压
Oh, I myself was given 24 hours to decompress.
看看你干的好事
Look what you started, Norma Rae.
那你来干什么
So what are you doing here?
追踪那混♥蛋♥的信♥用♥卡♥
Tracking this asshole's credit cards.
沃克居然还用信♥用♥卡♥吗
Walker's using credit cards?
离开哈兰郡 进了沃巴什郡
Crossed the Harlan county line into Wabash county
然后就在里奥酒店花了120
and immediately spent $120 at Leo's Liquor.
加油卡在田纳西刷了一次
Second card for gas in Tennessee
法警署
然后又用信♥用♥卡♥
before going back to the first card
在默夫里斯伯勒成人店花了300多
and spending over $300 at a porno shop in Murfreesboro.
不是他
That ain't him.
你是说沃克不喝酒 也不看A片
You mean Walker's not an alcoholic porn addict
车也不加油
with a full tank of gas
还让同伙花他的钱吗
who compartmentalizes his vice spending from his staples?
那倒不好说
Well, I don't know what you just said,
不过他可能把卡给别人了
but he must have given someone his credit cards.
他还没蠢到刷♥卡♥
He ain't stupid enough to use them,
现在他也不会买♥♥那些东西
and he wouldn't buy all that shit.
我知道 所以我才给你秀一下优越感
I know. That's why I was condescending to you just now.
赶紧拍张照
Go ahead and get your shots in now.
她可不会经常来
She won't be with me all the time.
听出我刚是怎么秀的了吗
Do you hear how I'm condescending to you just now?
雷兰 你来干什么
Raylan. Why are you here?
想抱抱吗
You want to hold her?
这个你问过蒂姆吗
Did you ask Tim if he wanted to hold her?
没有 因为他不擅长关心照顾人
No, because he is not a nurturing, caring human being.
是个混♥蛋♥
He's kind of an asshole.
能...能给我抱吗
Can I ... Can I hold her?
不行
No.
怎么不留在哈兰
So, why'd you leave Harlan?
老大不用天天守在林子里
Boss doesn't get to play around in the woods all day.
一切尽在掌握了
So everything's under control.
就算不是
Even if it wasn't,
你抱着孩子能帮上忙吗
what good are you to me with a baby on your hip?
你不想抱抱吗
You sure you don't want to hold her?
你不是应该
Shouldn't you be, you know,
照顾她什么的吗
taking care of her or something?
我以为带她来就是照顾她了
I thought that's what I was doing, bringing her here.
布鲁克斯
Brooks.
雷兰
Raylan.
别这样
Come on!
天啊
Oh, for...
911 请问有什么事
911. What is your emergency?
你打过那么多次猎
All those times hunting, Ava,
第一次猎杀的是什么
what was the first animal you ever killed?
松鼠
Squirrel.
松鼠吗
Squirrel?
那会多大
How old were you?
六岁
6.
过生日爸爸送了我杆点410
Daddy gave me a .410 for my birthday.
一枪毙命的吗
You kill that squirrel with one shot?
没有
No, I didn't.
抖得太厉害 枪都端不稳
Could barely hold the gun, I was shaking so hard.
听着好像约翰尼表哥
You sound like cousin Johnny,
最不会打枪的人
worst rifle shot I ever did see.
他只会开着车打着探照灯打猎
He'd only go hunting with a four-wheeler and a spotlight.
都不是打猎 是屠♥杀♥
That ain't sport. It's slaughter.
得跟动物公平竞争
You got to give an animal a fair shake.
有道理
Well, makes sense.
约翰尼就是个懦夫
Johnny was a coward.
我一直不知道哪里做错了
I never understood where I went wrong with him,
他为什么要背叛我
why he saw fit to betray me.
撒旦也是
Devil, too.
要是跟着我♥干♥不开心
If they weren't happy with their lot in my crew,
为什么不直接找我说
why didn't they just come to me?
我也是讲道理的
I'm a reasonable man.
一起喝上几杯酒
We could have hashed our differences out
分歧肯定就消除了
over a bottle of Woodford.
他们为什么要那样 艾娃
Why you think they wouldn't do that, Ava?
是怕你要对他们做出的事吧
Maybe because they were afraid of what you were gonna do to them.
还有已经发生的事
What you did to them.
你怕我吗
You scared of me?
有时候
Sometimes.
别动
Don't move.
站那别动
You just stay right there.
博伊德
Boyd?
站在那
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表