剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
只是好久没下来这么深了
It's just been a while since I been down this deep.
我还以为你几年前在
I thought you worked Black Pike,
坎伯兰黑峰煤矿的狗洞干过
that doghole, over toward Cumberland a couple years back.
那时候我没心没肺 无忧无虑的
That was back when I didn't have a whole lot to live for.
问你个事 撒迦利亚
Let me ask you something, Zachariah --
你真喜欢待在洞里吗
Do you really love being down in a hole?
我就在这才开心
Only place I'm happy.
好了 我们继续开工
All right. Let's get back to work.
你把那桶油递给我吧
Why don't you hand me that oil can over there?
反正总要用到
We might as well top off before we got on with it.
靠
Shit!
博伊德
Boyd!
-博伊德 -等等
- Boyd! - Hold on!
别动 别动
Don't move! Don't move!
博伊德
Boyd?
你没事吧
You all right?!
我抱着木板
Board -- board's pinning me.
别再靠近了 不然我们就都得掉下去
No more, or we'll all end up down there with him.
绑在柱子上
Tie it on a beam.
再缠在自己身上
And wrap it around yourself.
博伊德
Now, Boyd,
别乱动 别说话 别大喘气
Don't you move, don't you talk, don't even breathe deep!
把那松开
Loosen that up.
别动
Don't move.
好了 你拽紧了
All right, pull it taut, all right?
你别动
Hey, don't you move.
好了
All right.
我马上就够到你了
Now, I'm gonna reach for you.
你先别伸手
Don't you reach for me.
好了 数到三
All right? We go on three, all right?
别动
Don't move, now.
一 二 三
1...2...3!
够到了 用劲啊
Here we go! Come on!
够到你了 够到你了
I got you, I got you!
靠 你没事吧 博伊德
Shit! You all right, boyd?!
没事
Yeah, I-I'm all right.
上去喘口气吧
Go on up topside, take a break.
不行 按计划来
No, we on -- we on the clock.
摔了那么一下子
Nah, after a fall like that,
上去晒晒太阳吧
You need to see some sunshine.
上去吧
Hey, you're going up topside.
不用担心 博伊德
Hey, y-y-you don't worry about a thing, Boyd.
你明早回来再看
You come back down here in the morning,
我们都挖了一半了
you'll find us dug halfway home.
是啊 一天作死一次也差不多了
Well, maybe one near-death experience is enough for one day.
该死
Goddamn.
欢迎入行 小子
Welcome to the dance, son.
你现在理智了吗
You come to your senses?
把她弄过来
Go get her.
不要
No.
要不我们从头谈一遍
Maybe we should start this conversation over again.
我们回车里 重新出来一趟
We could get back in the car, get out again...
她没必要为了我的错误去死
She shouldn't have to die for my mistake.
小火车
Chooch...
咱去了那么多地方 见识了那么多事
All the places we've been, all the things we've seen --
还一起干过那么多事
Shit, all the things we've done --
你还觉得有什么"没必要"吗
You still think "should" really matters?
我不会让你杀她的
I won't let you kill her.
好啊
Well, fine, then.
你动手 遵守命令
You kill her, like you were ordered to.
都别动 手放下
Nobody move. Hands!
"你动手 遵守命令"
"Kill her like you were ordered to"?
听这口气
Taken out of context,
好像跟犯罪有关呢
that's the kind of statement might suggest criminal intent.
都跪下
Everybody on your knees.
没听到有人停车
Didn't hear a car pull up.
停在山下了吗
Down at the bottom of the hill?
手举起来 跪下
Put your hands on your head and get on the ground.
你们从披萨店跟过来的吗
You followed us from the portal?
看来你没注意到
Guess you must be slipping.
或者是因为你脑子里事情太多
Or maybe you've just got a lot on your mind,
毕竟你是来杀你手下的
coming here to murder one of your own men.
马卡姆说这算是开恩
Markham say it'd be a mercy killing,
让小火车少受罪
putting choo-choo out of his misery?
他在撒谎
He's lying.
如果不想杀你
If that's not what he's here for,
为什么带这么多人
why'd he bring backup?
他们在撒谎
They're lying.
他们想把我们分♥裂♥开
They're just trying to divide our superior force.
你知道我们说的是真的
You know we're not lying.
干掉他们俩
We do them both right now.
然后找克劳德
Then we hit Crowder.
之后就没人在乎你杀没杀过房♥地♥产♥经纪人了
After that, no one's getting on you about killing a realtor.
你要为了想杀你的人送命吗
You're really gonna die for a guy who's trying to kill you?
你不会还听他的命令吧
You can't still be taking his orders.
我就只有他了
It's all I got.
以前下过矿井吗
You ever been in a mine before?
暑假时候偶尔下去过
Couple summers, on and off.
看得出来
Yeah, it shows.
你还算懂点东西
You know your way around down here.
不会浪费时间找妖怪
You don't waste time looking for no chupacabras.
有人生来就不适合干这个吧
Some people just ain't built for it, I guess.
可不是吗
I'll say.
我♥操♥ 好深啊
Shit, that's a long ways down.
撒迦利亚 来看看这个
Zachariah, come look at this here.
像是腐烂的吗
That look like rot to you?
一点不像
No, sir, it sure don't.
就像是有人故意切开的
It almost looks like somebody cut the boards away.
小子 你眼神可真好
God damn, son, you got one hell of an eye.
真可惜
It's a damn shame.
什么可惜
What is?
天啊
Ah, jesus.
卡尔 卡尔
Carl! Carl!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
那姑娘指证 昨晚在卡尔霍恩那
The girl puts choo-choo at Calhoun's last night
见到了小火车和他同伙 应该是海鲈
with another guy -- sounds like this fella seabass.
哈兰警方在努力搜捕
Harlan P.D.'s hoping to catch him
趁这的事没传出去
before he gets word of what happened here
他还没打算跑路
and decides to go on the run like his boys.
我从亚特兰大
I've got 50 additional deputies
和辛辛那提借调了50名法警
on the way in from Atlanta and Cincinnati.
方圆一百英里内的警员
Plus, every cop for a hundred miles
现在都有沃克和小火车的照片了
just got a printout of Walker and Choo-choo's faces.
本地那些警员碰到了他们
Only thing local law enforcements is gonna be
只有当活靶子的份
for these guys is target practice.
有道理
He's got a point.
所以增援到来之前 你们两个专家
Which is why I'm not starting your critical-incident leave
哪也不能去
until after my reinforcements arrive.
蒂姆 把步♥枪♥拿出来吧
Meanwhile, Tim, get your rifle out of the trunk.
告诉尼尔森 五分钟后出发
Tell Nelson we're rolling in five.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
今天有线人的消息吗
You heard from your C.I. today?
今天下午
Yeah, this afternoon,
我们在披萨店外蹲守的时候
when we were watching the portal.
她说菲克斯的案子暂缓了
She said the play against Fekus is holding?
她没说没这回事
She didn't say it isn't.
还有别的事吗
Was there something else?
你这是犯什么蠢啊
What the hell kind of idiot move is that?
看来不重要了
I guess it don't much matter now.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表