剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
没见过披萨店有...
Never saw a pizza place with a -- a...
-那是什么啊 -金库
- What is that thing? - It's a bank vault.
我们绝对不可能把房♥子
There ain't no version of this story that ends with us
卖♥♥给一个爱显摆的人
selling our home to some peacock.
你说我爱显摆
You call me a peacock?
艾娃最近怎样 博伊德
How's Ava doing, Boyd?
她出狱前后的遭遇
It must have been quite a shock,
肯定把她吓坏了
her getting out of prison the way she did.
我们不能孤立他 凯瑟琳
We can't gang up on him, Katherine.
你和我一样关心艾娃出狱的事
You're as concerned about her release as I am.
上面概述了
It is outlining the terms
你与联邦检察署
of your confidential informant arrangement
签订的保密协议条款
with the U.S. Attorney's office
你要保证获取并转达
where you stipulate that you will obtain and relay
能够指证博伊德·克劳德的证据
relevant information that may lead to charges against Boyd Crowder.
我正在进行着我的晨间运动
I was enjoying my morning constitutional,
突然之间在路边上发现了
and lo and behold, what do I find
一堆房♥产地契和一本账本
but a stack of real-estate deeds and a ledger
我想应该是你的东西
that I believe belong to you.
你出来之后
Since you got out,
有时候我觉得已经不认识你了
sometimes I feel like I don't know who you are anymore.
这样吧
Tell you what.
你过来
You come on over here,
我让你认识认识
and I'll remind you.
温
下楼
早啊
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
你要出门吗
Are you off somewhere?
是啊
I am.
我没想叫醒你
Thought about letting you sleep,
想让你在这张特大号♥床上睡个够
take full advantage of this king-size.
我偷偷溜走好像不太对
Sneaking out just didn't seem right.
你要出去多长时间
When you think you'll be back?
一会儿
Little bit?
还是一整天
You gone all day?
我下午回来
I'll be back this afternoon.
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good?
等等 怎么会很好呢
Wait a second. Ain't that supposed to be bad?
我想趁这段时间去做个按♥摩♥
No. I was just thinking take advantage, see about a massage.
还没想好
I don't know.
去放松一下吧
Something nice.
习惯过好日子了是吗
Getting used to the good life, huh?
继续享受吧
Well, go on.
走之前能听到你的声音我很开心
I'm just happy I got to hear your voice before I go.
等一下
Wait.
-小心点 -我一向如此
- Be careful. - Always.
什么风把你吹到莱克星顿来了
What brings you to Lexington?
博伊德去见他的老板
Boyd came to meet his masters.
他把你也带来了吗
And he brought you along?
他开了间房♥我俩一起住
Oh, he sprung for the lovebird package.
艾娃 你是想说你在和他上♥床♥
Ava, if you're trying to tell me you're sleeping with him,
但我把话说清楚 我没让你那么做
just so we're clear, I ain't asking you to do that.
你是不想让我睡他吗
Are you asking me not to?
我明白这种情况之下
I understand you got to do what you got to do
你是不得已而为之
in a situation like yours.
你想太多了
You think everything is something else.
你不相信我和他有真感情吗
You don't think it could be real?
我是个普通人
I'm a person.
我会孤独 害怕
I get lonely, scared.
我们来这要干嘛来着
Remind me why we're here.
你是说在楼梯井
You mean in this stairwell
而不是在房♥间里 我们俩喝着冰镇香槟
instead of a room, two of us, champagne on ice?
掌握着别人的命运是什么感觉
What's it like, holding someone's fate in your hands?
酒精把你变成思想家了吗
Drinking make you a deep thinker?
我直说好了
Oh, I'm straight.
我想知道 是个负担
I want to know -- is it a burden,
还是早上能让你起床
or is it what gets you out of bed in the morning?
最近能让我起床的
What gets me out of bed lately
是帮你完成你与我们的协议
is helping you fulfill your agreement with us
这样你就不用回去坐牢了
so you don't have to go back to prison.
艾弗里·马卡姆昨天来了
Avery markham paid us a visit yesterday.
这名字有点耳熟
Sounds vaguely familiar.
他身上一股硫磺味
Has a smell of sulphur to him.
因为很出名博伊德才认识的他
Boyd knew him by reputation.
似乎对他很恭敬
Seemed respectful.
这么说他们聊得不太愉快
So it wasn't a friendly chat.
他带来一个很变♥态♥的家伙
He brought along a real psycho case.
警告博伊德以后别插手
Warned boyd off any future pursuits.
扎小辫 大胡子
Tight hair, bushy beard?
所以博伊德以为自己抢了个无名小卒
So, Boyd thought he was pulling off a small-potatoes heist,
结果惹怒了大坏蛋
and what he was doing was pissing off the big bad wolf.
对你们有帮助 是吗
This helps, don't it?
能扯上犯罪团伙老大是挺好的
Nice to put a face to the shot caller.
那么...
So...
就别说你和我
...Don't say you and me
没什么关系
don't have a special relationship.
我有说过吗
Did I say that?
博伊德想到
Boyd must be wetting his pants
那么多的钱肯定吓尿了
thinking about all them piles and piles of money.
难怪你怕了
No wonder you're scared.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, darling.
我没想吓你
I didn't mean to startle you.
找我有事吗
Can I help you?
真对不起
Where's my manners?
我叫凯瑟琳·霍尔
I'm Katherine Hale.
服务人员把钥匙给我是因为这个房♥间我包了
They gave me a key 'cause I'm paying for the room.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 但你没接
I did call you, but, um, you didn't pick up.
我出去抽烟去了
I was just out having a smoke.
总之吧 你能和我吃个午饭的话我会很开心
Anyway, I thought it would be nice if you and I had lunch.
-好啊 -太好了
- Okay. - Great.
我叫客服把午餐送到我的房♥间
I'll order room service to my suite.
中午见
Noon?
好的
Sure.
423房♥间
423.
你是不是忘了带烟了
Did you forget your cigarettes?
什么意思
Excuse me?
你刚才出去的时候
When you went out.
我一次只抽一支烟
I just smoke 'em one at a time.
下次你出去抽烟的时候
Next time you step out for one,
告诉我一声
you let me know.
我戒烟了
I don't smoke anymore,
但我喜欢闻烟的味道
but I love standing next to people who still do.
没问题
Okay.
下次叫上你
Next time.
非正式的案子我都不太记得了 雷兰
I don't have too much unofficial case memory, Raylan.
你老糊涂的脑袋能想到什么就告诉我什么
Just give me whatever your addled old brain can muster.
我花了很多年追捕马卡姆的手下
I pulled in a few of Markham's men over the years.
或许有那么一两次和马卡姆起了争执 但是
Maybe one or two run-ins with the man himself, but...
14年前
14 years ago.
你好奇怪
Why are you so crotchety?
装得这么淡定干嘛
Don't act like you ain't thrilled
好不容易找回从前的激♥情♥
to use your old cop head for a minute,
还是说你想接着看新闻去
or did you want to get back to the 400th hour of cable news?
很明显你没发现你的这番废话
It obviously hasn't occurred to you that this pain bullshit gets in the way
打断了我的思路
of a lot of clear thinking.
我道歉
I apologize.
更别说
Not to mention the fact
莱斯丽从前对我照顾得无微不至
that Leslie's been waiting on me hand and foot
还为我感到遗憾 但都是过去的事了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表