剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I'm depending on you, uncle Zachariah!
看拿到钱你变不变脸 王八蛋
Well, I'll see until I'll get them. Son of a bitch.
傻♥逼♥房♥车驾到
Here comes the douche-mobile.
搞定
Done.
你能说明白点儿吗
You mind clarifying that?
博伊德现在以为
Boyd's under the impression
今晚马卡姆会把钱都转移走
that Markham's moving his money tonight
他打算立刻抢劫金库
and plans to hit the vault imminently.
艾娃也在场吗
And Ava was there?
她听到你说钱会在今晚转移吗
She heard you say the money was moving tonight?
在场 不过我不知道你为什么会有这种要求
She was, though I have no idea why that was a requirement.
这样就算她没有出现在抢劫现场
So if she's not actually present at the robbery,
我们依然能以共谋罪逮捕她
we can still put her away for conspiracy.
好狠
Ruthless.
这位小伙子知道现在在帮谁吗
So, Boy Wonder know what team he's playing for now?
他一开始不太接受 但他会想明白的
He took it kind of hard at first, but he'll come around.
就像撞见老爸
It's like catching daddy
和隔壁的女人偷♥情♥对吧
cheating with the woman next door, huh?
完事了吗
Are we done here?
他打算什么时候抢劫金库
When exactly is he gonna hit the vault?
在派对期间
During the party.
我还要知道他想用什么武器
I'd also like to know what kind of weaponry he's gonna use,
还有哪些同伙 事后想躲在哪儿
who's gonna be with him, and where he plans to hole up afterward.
"喂 博伊德 又是我温·达菲
"Hey, Boyd, Wynn Duffy again.
我知道 我也觉得超级奇怪
I know, super weird.
我在想
I was just wondering,
你能告诉我抢劫的准确时间吗
could you give me an exact time for the robbery?
我还想知道你打算用什么武器
Also wondering if you can tell me what weapons you'll be using
还有参与抢劫的都有谁"
and who else is participating."
告诉他我们知道金库正门在哪儿
Tell him we know where the main entrance is,
但我们想知道他是否
but we'd like to know if there's another entrance
会从其他地方溜出去
he plans to slip out in.
我没法打听所有细节
I can't get you all that.
-你办得到的 -不行
- Sure you can. - No.
这样吧 打给他 就说 "喂 我是温
You know what? Call him back. Say, "Hey, it's Wynn.
我不信任你 而且我也没有闭恐惧症
I don't trust you, and I ain't claustrophobic,
所以今晚的行动算上我一起"
so I want in on the heist this evening."
不可能 这事儿没门
Not happening. Not a chance.
如果你下半辈子
If you don't want to spend the rest of your life
不想被迪克西黑♥手♥党♥追杀的话
running from the Dixie Mafia,
我觉得这事儿有门
There is a very, very good chance.
你好
Hello!
抱歉 我不是故意想吓你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
怎么吓着我了
Why would I be startled?
就因为有个混♥蛋♥进我屋子没敲门吗
Some asshole comes in my house without so much as knocking?
你有这种反应完全正常
That's a totally natural reaction.
在我小的时候
When I was just a pup,
我妈总说我不看情况就动手
my mama used to say I tended to leap before I looked.
情况你看够了吗
Well, if you're done looking,
看够了就赶紧滚
now would be a good time to scoot your ass on out of here.
我叫布恩 我刚来这儿
My name's Boon, I'm new to the area,
我就是来和我的邻居打个招呼
and I just wanted to say hi to my neighbor,
我这么说你别介意 你真是个美人
who, if you don't mind me saying so, is a vision...
你知道你家地板上有条死蛇吗
You know you have a dead snake on your floor there?
从我这儿看过去
From where I'm standing,
好像有人用枪直接打掉了蛇头
it looks like someone shot that head clean off.
应该不是你干的吧
I don't suppose it was you.
是吗
Was it?
你应该不会乖乖地滚出我家的吧
I don't suppose you can get out of my house like I asked.
那一枪可不得了
'Cause that'd be one hell of a shot,
一枪就打中蛇头
to get just the head like that.
真是好枪法
Masterful, really.
你觉得他是怎么办到的
How you think he did it?
是快速拔枪吗
You think it was a quick-draw scenario?
啪的一枪
Bang!
但是完全没必要这么做 对吧
But there's really no reason to do that, huh?
不然就仅仅是装逼而已
You'd just be showing off, I guess.
你可以迅速拔枪
I mean, you could pull quick,
但之后你得好好花点时间
but then you'd really want to take your time...
来瞄准 对吧
making that shot, right?
确保击中要害
Make sure you hit it just right.
总之 无论是谁开枪打了那条蛇
Regardless, whoever shot that snake
他一定是个危险的疯子
is one deranged and possibly dangerous individual.
如果你最近树了什么敌人
If you've made any enemies lately,
我建议你最好想尽办法
I'd highly advise you to make peace
去和他们和解
by any and all means necessary
免得再有个疯子来拜访你
just so they don't send this idiot back here again.
没错
Yeah.
要是有天回到家
Be a real shame to come home one day
发现屋子里站着个疯子就太遗憾了
and find some lunatic standing in my house.
你真是个漂亮姑娘
You really are a beautiful girl.
不如这样吧
You know that?
假如你还在的话
I promise I'll stop back here again real soon,
我保证不久之后还会再来
if you're still around,
确保不会出什么意外
just to make sure everything's all right.
需要我帮你把蛇扔掉吗
Do you need help getting rid of that snake?
不用了
I'll be fine.
我想也是
I bet you will.
再见 洛丽塔
Bye, Loretta.
艾娃 望风的时候要留心任何异常
Ava, I need you to be on lookout for anything unusual --
有没有增派安保 肯塔基州警 还有法警
Extra security, KSP, Marshals.
要是卡尔让你拉警报 你该怎么做
When Carl tells you to pull that alarm, what happens?
-我就拉警报 -然后呢
- I pull the alarm. - Then what?
以最快速度逃离现场
Make sure we get out of there as fast as we can.
但要先怎么样
But first?
要先确保她逃出来
Make sure she gets out,
然后在事先安排的集♥合♥地点碰头
and then we all meet at the rendezvous as agreed.
就这么办
My goddamn man.
我们得去换衣服了
Now, we need to get dressed, so --
宝贝 你走错地方了吧
I don't think you're in the right place, honey.
不 夫人
No, ma'am.
我只想和克劳德先生谈几句
Just looking for a word with Mr. Crowder.
我记得你
I recognize you.
你是沃尔特·麦克里迪的女儿 愿他安息
You're Walt McCready's daughter, God rest his soul.
没错
That's right.
我本该给你倒点喝的 但我们有要事在身
Well, I'd offer you a drink, but we're in a bit of a hurry,
所以请问你有什么事 麦克里迪小姐
So what can I help you with, Miss McCready?
你知道贝内特家的地都是我的吗
You know I own the bennett land?
我知道
I do.
你还知道我想要的不止这些
You also know I'm looking to acquire more.
我听说过坊间传闻
I've heard rumors.
你应该也听说过 说到种大♥麻♥
Well, then you also heard I know more about growing weed
我懂的比这儿的大部分小子
than most of the cornbread boys who've lived and died
都要多
in these hills.
但我缺少人力和分销渠道
What I don't have is muscle or distribution.
你希望我能给你提供这些服务
Services you were hoping I might provide.
这意味着和艾弗里·马卡姆对着干
It would mean going up against Avery Markham.
他找你麻烦了吧
He's shaking your tree a little bit, is he?
我们合作的首要条件
Yeah, well, the protection aspect of this partnership
就是保护我的安全
would be priority.
那雷兰·吉文斯呢
What about Raylan Givens?
他怎么了
What about him?
据我所知 他很喜欢你
Well, as I understand it, he's quite fond of you.
要是知道你和我合作了
Now, how you think he's gonna feel
他会怎么想
he finds out you in business with me?
我顾不了他的想法
I got bigger problems than Raylan.
我听说他就要离开哈兰了
Last I heard, he ain't long for Harlan, anyway.
马格斯的钱真在你那儿吗
You really got Mags' money?
跟你有什么关系
I don't see how that's any of your business.
因为贝内特家的地不够
'Cause Bennett land ain't gonna be enough.
得买♥♥索伦森家的地
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表