剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
快赶上石榴大了
It's as big as a goddamn pomegranate.
你知不知道大小
Did you know size
只是衡量钻石质量的4C标准之一
is only one of the four c's of diamond quality --
还有颜色 净度
You've also got color, clarity...
第四个想不起来了
Can't think of the fourth.
你有什么话想说吗
You got something on your mind?
"大小"不是字母C打头的
"Size" Doesn't start with a "C."
"重量"是C打头 米奇
Carat-weight, Mikey.
温
Wynn!
我有什么想说的
What's on my mind?
还真有
Uh, yeah.
就是你得把这东西还给他
Just, uh, you got to hand it to the guy --
他可是在你身上下血本了
He's sure done a number on you.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
切工
Cut.
第四个C
The fourth "C."
不过我总觉着还有一个来着
Although it still feels like there's one more.
也许应该是5C
Maybe it's five C's.
好了 你别在这兜圈子
Okay, you want to stop screwing around
有话就说
and tell me what is on your mind?
你是内奸吗
Were you the snitch?
当然不是
Of course not.
总有人是
Well, somebody was.
要想不让你怀疑是他
And what better way to get you thinking
还有比抢先指责你
it can't have been him
更好的办法吗
than to say he thinks it was you?
你被他看出来你怀疑他了吗
Did you let on that you suspected him?
相信我吧
Well, give me a little credit.
我当然愿意相信你
I give you all the credit in the world.
这样的话 请务必知道
In that case, please know
有人糊弄 我是看得出来的
I know when I'm being patronized.
好吧
Okay.
艾弗里·马卡姆玩这行已经很久了
Avery Markham has been in this game a long time,
天知道他亲眼看着多少人
watched God knows how many others
坐牢 死亡 或是死于牢中
end up locked up, dead, or both.
虽然他还没倒台
And the fact that he hasn't gone down
不代表他就是内奸
doesn't necessarily mean he's a rat.
也许说明他确实厉害
It could just mean he's good.
虽然他向你求婚了
And the fact that he asked you to marry him
不代表他没有耍你
doesn't mean he's not playing you.
你让我好好调查一下他
You want me to look into it, see if I can dig something up,
是想证明他是不是在耍你
prove it was him or something proves that it wasn't?
我想这应该不是重点
I'm just not sure it matters.
不管他是不是 我们都得杀了他
Either way, we're gonna have to kill him.
这是重点
Oh, it matters.
如果他耍我
If he's playing me,
我们就慢慢折磨死他
we're gonna have to kill him slow.
我想我不必告诉你了吧
You don't need me to tell you.
你知道该做什么
You know what has to be done.
小火车不会抛下我们的
Choo-choo's a rock. He never give us up.【】
除非有目的
Not on purpose.
条子养着一批人一辈子
Feds have got guys that spend their whole lives
都在做卧底
tying people in knots--
我没...
I'm not...
我和小火车当时都在沙漠
Choo-choo and I were in the sandbox together.
我知道
I know.
我开着悍马跟在后头
I was in the humvee right behind his
亲眼看着他被炸
when he got blown up.
炸♥弹♥把他们炸翻 撞在了我们车引擎盖上
I.E.D. Flipped them over, then landed on our hood.
在车窗前看着他们的枪手被炸碎
Crushed their gunner like a bug on our windshield.
小火车当时坐在后座
Choo-choo's in the captain's seat.
我们撬开车门
We got that door open...
想着车里不可能还有人生还
you wouldn't think anybody could be alive in there.
医生
Medics...
把驾驶员的骨头碎片
picking splinters of the driver's bones
从他脸上挑出来
out of his face...
他挺过去了吗
He lives through that?
没有
No.
我还在第一军的某天早上
One morning when I was in I corps,
我们找到个死越共
We found a dead cong
他大晚上的掉进了尖竹陷阱
who'd stepped in a punji pit in the dark.
那些尖竹片 并不会直接刺死你
Thing about punji sticks, they're not meant to kill.
死掉一个士兵也就只是少一个战斗力
A dead soldier reduces the force against you by one,
但一个士兵受伤会拖累全队
but a wounded soldier slows down a whole unit.
越共曾经会在竹条涂上人粪
Cong used to cover their stakes with human shit,
让伤口感染
make the wounds infect.
但他不想拖累全团
But rather than being a drag on his comrades,
让他们背他回营地
make them carry him back,
那越共选择了吞枪自尽
this feller just decided to put a gun in his mouth.
牺牲一人 成全全团
One man dies so the others can live.
谁都会当和平年代的司令
Anybody can run a peacetime command.
非常时刻能做决断的才是真大将
Real leadership's about making the hard choices.
小火车 报告情况
Choo-choo, sitrep.
我一直在想
I been thinking...
也许还有其他选择
maybe there's another way.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我觉得那姑娘不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
The girl -- I don't think she'd burn us.
你怎么得出这个结论的
And how did you arrive at that conclusion?
她亲口说的
She told me.
她说你不必杀她
She told you, you didn't need to kill her
因为她不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
because she wouldn't turn us in?
我知道这听起来很傻
Yeah, I know how it sounds.
她现在和你在一起吗
Is she there with you right now?
在
Yeah.
看来我们得
This seems like this a conversation
面对面谈谈了
we should be having face-to-face.
你现在到底在哪
Where are you, exactly?
抱歉 女士
S-sorry, ma'am.
我音乐开太响了吗
My music too loud?
不怕变聋就没事
Only if you care about your hearing.
鞭挞金属乐就这样
That's whole point of thrash --
必须得大声地听
got to be loud enough
才能抛开脑内一切烦恼
to drive everything else out of your head.
还以为你们这代人都喜欢耳塞呢 坐吧
Uh, I thought you generation are about ear buds. Sit down.
我不喜欢耳朵里塞东西
I don't like feeling anything inside my canals.
你先称呼我为女士
First you call me "Ma'am",
我说你们这代人的时候
and then you don't blink
你也并不介意
after I put us in separate generations.
我很想知道你到底觉得我多大
Makes me wonder how old you think I am.
不 女士 我是说克劳德女士
No, ma'am -- I mean, Ms. Crowder --
我知道你多大
I-I know exactly how old you are.
我哥哥卡尔在埃瓦特大学读大一的时候
My brother Carl was a freshman at Evarts
你在读大四
when you were a senior.
他一直说你是世上最美的姑娘
He used to say you were the prettiest girl on earth.
世上最美
On earth?
我第一次遇到你
First time I met you,
你却表现得你好像从没见过我一样
you acted like you never saw me before.
"惨了 你是博伊德的女人"
"Oh, shit. You're Boyd's girl."
看来我演得不错
Seemed like the smartest play.
那你要怎么保护我呢
How'd you pull guard duty?
你哥哥一直都觉得我美若天仙
Your brother grew up thinking I hung the moon.
他居然不是第一个看上我的
I'm surprised he wasn't first in line to keep an eye on me.
其实 女 克劳德小姐
Truth is, Ma-- Ms. Crowder --
我在矿井帮不上忙
I ain't much use in a mine.
这没啥不好意思的
Well, ain't nothing to be ashamed of.
就留给博伊德和我叔叔做好了
Leave all that to Boyd and my uncle.
他们要下的那口矿井叫什么名字来着
Remind me the name of the shaft they're down?
布兰顿溪吗
Blanton Creek, isn't it?
对
That's the one.
你还好吧
You all right?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表