剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
见见密西西比河西边最有品位的珠宝商
and meet the classiest jeweler this side of the Mississippi.
很荣幸见到你 温斯顿
Oh, so nice to meet you, Winston.
您这店真好看
Beautiful pieces you have here.
我都觉得该戴着太阳镜来
I feel like I should've worn my sunglasses,
免得一屋子珠宝闪瞎了我
all the sparkling around.
好了 他明白的
Okay, he gets it.
说到钻石 我能不能...
Oh! Speaking of diamonds, may I?
当然
Of course.
钻石手链
The tennis bracelet.
我太喜欢了
Oh, I love that.
给您看看
There we are.
我的老天爷 真美
Oh, my goodness, what a sight.
温斯顿 能不能帮我个忙
Winston, would you do me a favor?
能不能给艾娃找件好看点的珠宝
Would you let Ava try on something pretty
让她也提提精神
to just give her a little thrill?
当然
Surely.
你有什么特别喜欢的吗
Is there anything that strikes your fancy?
整个店都喜欢啊
Oh, the whole store does,
一件比一件好看啊
one thing prettier than the next.
我看看
Well, now, let's see.
你看 这一对怎么样
How about... these?
好啊 我只是觉得好笑
That's okay, I feel funny
就算我手里拿着不这么贵的东西
even picking up something not expensive
我还是怕失手给您摔了
afraid I might drop it or something.
珠宝又不咬人 来试试
No, they won't bite. Here.
好
Okay.
天
Oh, my.
我看着像个当红影星
I look like a movie star.
-真是 -跟你眼睛很配
- You do. - Matches your eyes.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
-您客气 -该死
- Of cour-- - Shit!
我就说我得给您摔了
I just knew I was gonna drop it.
别担心 女士
no problem, ma'am.
整天有人掉
Happens all the time.
好了
There we go.
你还想试试别的吗
Is there anything else you'd like to see?
我看这一件就够了
I think that's enough for me.
温斯顿 你这手链
Winston, I-I'm gonna pass
我还是不要了
on the tennis bracelet for now.
下次吧还是
Maybe next time.
见到你很高兴
So good to see you.
乐意为您服务
It's always a pleasure.
好
All right.
我的心跳得要出来了
My heart's beating like a jackrabbit!
尽情享受吧 亲爱的
Just run with it, honey.
图的就是这份乐子
It's all part of the fun.
他那店到处都是摄像头
That place was covered in cameras.
万一他打算叫警♥察♥来
What if he decides to call the --
温斯顿鬼都不会叫
Winston is not gonna do jack shit.
他还是怕我要他的命
He's too afraid I still have the juice to have him killed,
或者他那窝痴呆的儿子的命
him or one of his mongoloid sons.
格雷迪势力正盛的时候
When Grady was at his peak,
我在他的店里随便赊账
I had a charge account at that store
还有十来个其他的店也是一样
and a dozen others just like it.
妈的 温斯顿以前都是手捧香槟
Shit, Winston used to greet me
在门口迎接我
at that door with champagne.
现在却对我避恐不及
Now he locks it on me.
去他妈的
Screw him.
-你打算什么时候告诉我 -什么
- When you gonna tell me? - What?
哈钦斯夫人的事情
The story of Mrs. Hutchins?
她是不是那个关心你的老师
Was she the teacher who cared?
是不是她帮助小雷兰茁壮成长
She watered little Raylan so he could blossom?
我讨厌她
I hated her.
她讨厌英语
She hated English.
几乎让我对书本反感
Nearly turned me off of books.
她唯一教会我的就是不要只为了钱干活
Only thing she taught me was don't do a job just for money.
你现在在做你喜欢的工作
Well, now you're doing what you love.
哈钦斯小姐 美国英雄
Miss Hutchins -- American hero.
你想赌多少 她和哈钦斯先生
What do you want to bet that she and Mr. Hutchins
并非睡梦中安详死去
didn't die peacefully in their sleep?
这想法不错
Oh, but it's such a nice thought.
我想照着这条线查
It's how I want to go.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我想闷死在西格妮·韦弗的双腿之间
I want Sigourney Weaver to choke me out with her thighs.
我现在正在尝试进行推理
You understand I'm formulating a theory here?
你觉得是马卡姆所谓的助手伪装成这假象吗
You think Markham's "coadjutors" made it look that way?
想买♥♥地♥产♥被拒绝了
Made an offer on the property, got refused.
这推理不错吧
Good theory, huh?
哈兰现在少有耕地了
Seeing as how Harlan isn't much in the way of farmland, yeah.
卡尔霍恩账本里的名字
Those names in Calhoun's books
可能是最重要的地方
are probably the primo spots.
马卡姆搞到手 他能种出大量大♥麻♥
Markham gets those, he can plant a shit ton of pot crops,
一旦州里大♥麻♥合法化
betting Kentucky goes legal.
如果真合法了 对肯塔基州是好事
Which, if it does, good for Kentucky.
如果他像那些老式西部坏人
But if he's acting like one of them old west black hats
逼迫自耕农离开自家土地
forcing homesteaders off their land,
那可就不行了
that ain't gonna stand.
如果只是放火 你也只能指控纵火罪
It's just with fire, you could maybe prove arson.
老房♥子里的壁炉年久失修吗
It's a failed furnace in an old house?
只是推理
It's a theory.
你就是这么推理出来的吗
This is what you get with a teacher's pension, huh?
祝贺我吧
Congratulate me.
这是什么
What is that?
窗户用塑料胶带封死
Window's covered in plastic and taped shut.
我赌一块钱他们没有亲戚
I bet you a silver dollar they got no next of kin,
房♥产会被拍卖♥♥ 马卡姆轻松拿下
house goes up for auction, Markham gets it for a song.
那好吧
Okay, then.
-毛伊 -毛伊
- Maui. - Maui?
我长大的地方 帕伊亚的危险街区
Where I grew up -- the mean streets of Paia.
每天早上上学前在海湾边冲浪
Surfed the bay every morning before school.
温·达菲脚踩冲浪板
Wynn Duffy on a surfboard--
这画面我还真难以想象
That's something I have a hard time picturing.
以后给你看我赢的奖杯
I'll show you my trophies one day.
现在有钱了买♥♥了不少冲浪板吧
A million dollars does afford a man a lot of Sex Wax.
考虑到我们即将要干的大事
Although given what we're about to do,
我很惊讶你没有考虑要去离这
I'm surprised you ain't planning to surf somewhere
很远很远的地方冲浪
far, far away from here.
这就是你的计划
That your plan?
躲在世界的隐蔽角落与世隔绝吗
Sequester yourself in some lost corner of the globe?
你会说波斯语 是吧
You speak Farsi, do ya?
突尼斯语
Tunisian?
首先 突尼斯人说阿♥拉♥伯语
For one thing, they speak Arabic in Tunisia.
其次 我未来定居在哪还没决定
Second, my future address has yet to be decided.
是往左还是往右
Hey, does it swing right or left?
我想你是指的保险箱门吧
I'm assuming you mean the vault door?
反正不是指你那又白又小的老二
Well, I ain't talking about your little white peepee.
没错 哪边开
Yeah. Which way?
右边开
Let's go right.
那是哪一年造的
And what year was it?
为啥要问这个
Why?
因为在1970年 豪华改了设计
Because in 1970, excelsior changed their design.
中间夹了层铜合金
They started sandwiching out the copper alloy.
用了... 算了
They were-- You know what?
当我没说 没事
Never mind. It's all good.
威兹总能自个儿搞定
The Wiz always has it covered.
早说过让你们俩混♥蛋♥把手♥机♥放车上
I told you assholes to leave your cellphones in the car!
哥们们好呀
Ho, ho! What up, pimps?!
吹来了
To what do I owe these particular splinters in my asshole today?
迪基 你要是就屁♥股♥扎了几根刺
If splinters are all you're getting back there, Dickie,
说明混得不错嘛
prison has treated you well.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表