剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You'll need the Sorenson land,
那里有布兰顿河冲下的泥土
which has the soil runoff from Blanton Creek.
还有迈凯伦家的地 有...
You'll need the McLaren land, which has --
朝南向阳 还有山南面最好的蓝草
Southern exposure and the best bluegrass south of pine mountain.
这种地能种出钱来
Gonna grow some healthy black gold.
好啊 姑娘
Well, damn, girl.
功课做得挺足啊
You done some thinking on this.
我也猜到马卡姆肯定派人盯着那几片地
Enough to also figure Markham's probably staked out them parcels.
索伦森和迈凯伦 还有其他六家
Sorensons and McLaren and a half dozen others
都决定不卖♥♥给马卡姆了
have agreed to hold off selling to Markham.
只卖♥♥给我
They're gonna sell only to me.
要多少钱
How much you asking?
你想要我可以送你
You want 'em, you can have 'em.
从他们手里买♥♥得花好价钱
You buy them for a reasonable price from the owners.
但不用给我钱
You pay me nothing.
留住哈兰的本色
You keep Harlan for Harlan.
为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我是坏人 洛丽塔
'Cause I'm a bad man, Loretta.
可艾弗里·马卡姆是个大坏人
But Avery Markham is a real bad man.
只要你开个好工钱
Now, my men will see to it that you are protected
我的人可以保证你的安全
as long as you pay them handsomely for their efforts.
厄尔 请带这位...
Earl, will you please show this young --
不用你送
No, I don't need seeing out.
我只要你遵守承诺
Just need you to keep your word is all.
姑娘 你要是走对了路
You play your cards right, young lady,
这镇子将来是你的
this town will be yours.
厄尔
Earl.
别离这么近 小子
Don't crowd me, boy.
时间过得真快
All happening so fast.
想怀旧吗
Well, if you want to get nostalgic,
抓紧时间吧
now's the time to do it,
这应该是在哈兰的最后一晚了
'cause this is gonna be the last night we spend in Harlan county.
帽子挺帅 喝什么
Cool hat. What's your pleasure?
威士忌
Whiskey.
什么威士忌
Any particular kind?
是不是不要钱
It's free, right?
那要最贵的
The most expensive kind.
还以为你知道派对是谁开的就不会来呢
Didn't think I'd see you here, considering who's hosting.
知道了我才来的
That's exactly why I'm here.
你真是胆子大得什么都不怕啊 姑娘
You got more balls than sense, you know that, girl?
那不是他们说你的吗
Ain't that what they say about you?
是啊
It is.
就冲着咱俩这么像
And maybe it's our kindred spirits
我要跟你做个交易
that's prompting me to make the offer I'm about to make.
阿尔洛的房♥子和地
Arlo's home and plot.
知道是哪块吧
You know the land I'm speaking of?
知道
I do.
感兴趣吗
You interested?
价钱合适我就买♥♥
Well, for a reasonable price, I assume.
按市价给就行
I just want what it's worth.
那就成交了
In that case, you got yourself a deal.
又见面了
Twice in one day?
我可真走运
Aren't I a lucky man?
告诉你
Tell you what.
这裙子在你身上美极了
That dress never had it so good.
我叫布恩 见到你很开心
Name's Boon. Pleased to meet you.
不一定开心呢
I wouldn't rush to judgment on that.
会开心的 我从我老板那
I think it's safe to say, considering everything
听到了不少你的事
I've heard about you from my employer.
我猜你是 科罗拉多过来的吗
I venture you're another one of his, uh, Colorado boys?
没错
That's right.
来照看他的地吗
Tending to his fields out there.
算是保护吧
Not tending so much as protecting.
我得提醒你一下
Well, I feel I should warn you
马卡姆之前的手下可没给他看好
Markham's previous employees have not fared well in these parts.
哪些 退伍兵吗
What? Them military jarhead guys?
当然不行 他们没有灵魂
'Course not. Those boys don't have no soul.
永远都放不下从前
They don't know what it is to really live it down.
明白吧
You know what I mean?
不明白
I do not, no.
你真是我的奋斗目标啊
Man, you are everything I'd hoped for,
从帽子到脚
right down to the hat.
你知道发明牛仔帽的人
Do you know the man who invented the Stetson
其实是新泽西人
was actually from New Jersey?
是吗
Is that so?
想到个赚西部人钱的法子
Came up with the idea prospecting out west.
冬暖夏凉
Cool in the summer, warm in the winters.
史上功能最强大的帽子
A more functional piece of headwear never there was.
这么着吧 别在那贫嘴了
Hey, I got an idea. Instead of running your mouth,
把你对我拔枪那套
why don't you show your gun to the Marshal
给法警做一遍 看看什么样
the way you showed it to me, see what happens?
法警想看我的枪
Yes. If the Marshal wants to see my piece,
开口就是了
all he's got to do is ask.
你那是把玩具枪吗 姜文
,
影星 出演过众多西部牛仔英雄
还是你别处别了把真枪
or you got another holster with a concealed permit inside?
我不认识姜文
Afraid I don't know John Wayne.
他在电影里演牛仔
He was a movie cowboy.
我觉得电视电影都没什么用
Well, I never had much use for television or movies.
那么显摆枪也没用
Or regard for your well-being the way you show off that piece.
洛丽塔 有缘再见了
Loretta, I look forward to calling on you again soon.
这对鸳鸯好厉害
Those two make quite the pair.
臭名昭著的博伊德·克劳德
That's the infamous Boyd Crowder
应该没少听过吧
You've had to hear so much about.
他好像...没我听说的那么疯
He is more... pulled together than I would've imagined.
她好美
She's a pretty thing.
美人艾娃
Yes. The lovely Ava.
跟他说过 再敢来到这
Told him if they ever set foot in here again,
就杀了他们俩
I'd kill them both.
那多扫兴啊 亲爱的
Well, that would put quite a damper on your party, dear.
是啊
I suppose it would.
时间到了
Well, time has come.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
好运
Good luck.
朋友们 乡亲们
Friends and neighbors.
感谢大家来捧场
I thank y'all for being here.
我听说大家都以为我是个外地人
I'm aware that many of you think I'm a stranger in your land.
有人听到我在电台
Maybe some of you heard me on the radio
用自己的辛苦钱
offering my own hard-earned money
奖励抓到逃犯的人
for the capture of a dangerous fugitive.
也许有人
Or maybe I contacted you
收到过我开的买♥♥地的价钱
with a generous offer for your property,
那价钱可以做好多事
the kind of offer that makes all manner of things possible,
好多做梦都想不到的事
things maybe you hadn't even gotten around to dreaming of.
但我来这不只是让大家赚钱的
But I didn't come here just to make us all a lot of money,
虽然我确实有打算
though I intend to do that.
我也不是来拯救镇子的
And I didn't come here to reverse this town's fortunes,
不是要保护这里的人们
save it from falling prey to the ghosts
不受街头恶霸欺负
that dwell in these streets and hollers.
其实呢 我是为了爱回来的
Truth is, I came back here for love.
给大家介绍一下我的未婚妻
I hope you all come and say hello to my lovely fiancee,
凯瑟琳小姐
Miss Katherine.
说到街上游荡的恶霸
Speaking of ghosts who've haunted these streets,
我看到了博伊德·克劳德呢
I see Boyd Crowder's in our midst.
你来这里 不是要当着乡亲们的面质疑
Don't suppose you've come to cast aspersion on my motivations
我回来的动机吧 克劳德先生
in front of these fine people, Mr. Crowder.
怎么会 马卡姆先生 你的派对好棒
Oh, not at all, Mr. Markham. You throw a hell of a party.
我非常开心
I'm enjoying myself immensely.
虽然我也好奇
Although I am curious --
你要在哈兰镇做的事
Do you plan on doing to this small town
跟你之前
the same thing that you did
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表