剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
with your boy toy, Markham, down in Harlan,
这勾起了我的好奇心
and...got my curiosity up.
如果你找出个那个线人 你会拿他怎么办
Well, when you find that snitch, what are you gonna do with him?
也可能是她
Or her.
没错
Or her.
我突然想到那个线人
Yeah, well, it occurred to me that the snitch might know
说不定知道是谁杀了西蒙·普尔
who shotgunned Simon Poole --
甚至那个线人自己可能就是凶手
And, in fact, might be the one who did it.
你们那个小墨西哥检察官
Well, isn't that little Mexican A.U.S.A. of yours
不是已经确信
already convinced that I'm the one
我就是那个射杀了他上司的人吗
who had his boss gunned down?
并没有与之相左的证据
Lack of evidence to the contrary,
这么猜不无道理
it's not a bad bet.
知道吗
You know what?
说起来真是巧了
It's a crazy coincidence, but I happen to be looking into
我最近也在调查西蒙·普尔的谋杀案
the murder of Simon Poole, as well.
是吗
Really?
想要给自己正名吗
Trying to clear your good name?
我觉得杀了西蒙·普尔的凶手
Well, it seems to me that whoever killed Simon Poole
和在监狱里杀掉格雷迪的很可能是同一个人
is probably the same person who killed Grady in prison --
这都是受出♥卖♥♥♥格雷迪的那个人所指使
All at the behest of whoever ratted on Grady to begin with.
你认为是马卡姆
And you think it's Markham?
你觉得呢
At do you think?
我...
I, um...
我要打开那个抽屉
I'm gonna need to open a drawer.
动作别太大
Slowly.
你认识戈登·基思吗
Do you know who Gordon Keith is?
不认识
Can't say that I do.
看看这份文件能对你有什么帮助
Well, see what you can make of that.
你就是想伸张正义 是吗
You just want to see justice done, huh?
那个对你开枪的人
The man who shot you --
他永远地改变了你的生活 对吗
he changed your life forever, right?
结果他怎么样了
And what happened to him?
他的蛋被打掉了
Well, he got his balls shot off,
肚子又中了一枪
then he got gut-shot.
至少报告上是这么说的
Least, that's what the report said.
可惜我并不在场
Sadly, I wasn't there.
那个出♥卖♥♥♥格雷迪的人
Well, the guy who ratted on Grady
把我的生活毁了
turned my life to shit,
我也想打掉他的蛋
and I want something like that to happen to him.
这就是我想要的
That is what I want.
走好不送
You can see yourself out.
我就知道能在哈兰找到你
I figured I'd find you back in Harlan --
在你的餐厅后面 背靠着墙
Back of your restaurant, back against the wall.
我听说西西里黑帮老大都这么坐
I've heard it called "The sicilian advantage."
我也不是西西里人
Well, I ain't Sicilian.
只是在看报纸
I'm just reading a newspaper.
自己盯着门口
Eyes on points of entry and exit,
用地利减小风险
geography mitigating surprise.
你的保镖好像少了几个
You're down a few on your security detail.
所以你才带了枪
Why you got that shoulder rig --
谁敢来打劫你就干掉谁
take any comers try to hit vault full of drug money.
看到那个指示牌了吗
You see that sign?
我们有权拒绝提供服务
请便了 法警
Have a nice day, marshal.
看到这颗星了吗
You see this star?
你管不着我 马卡姆
Kiss my ass, Markham.
哈兰企业日报
哈兰
Harlan.
是个赚钱的好地方
Hell of a place to make your fortune.
赚钱 才不是 我的计划是扎根于此
Fortune? Hell, I'm putting down roots.
流沙地里进行的很艰辛吧
Tough to do in quicksand.
你很自豪吧 拖慢了我的进程
You proud of yourself -- slowing me down?
功劳要只属于我我当然自豪
I might be if I was the only one.
但恐怕你的麻烦不全来自于我吧
Can't take credit for all your troubles, though, can I?
你不是我要找的答案
If you're not part of the solution,
你是我要解决的麻烦之一
you're part of the problem.
所以你才去列克星敦吗
That's why you drove up to Lexington --
想告诉美国法警你想合作
Show the U.S. Marshals you're there to help?
你是在求我帮忙吗
You're here asking for my help?
我想要沃克 你想要地
I want Walker, you want land.
帮我抓到他 也许你就能得到土地
Help me get Walker, maybe you get your land.
瞧瞧
My, my.
态度不错的勒索啊
Stooping to extortion.
不是勒索 都有甜头
Extortion? Simple math.
我除掉沃克 就能抓到博伊德
I get Walker cleared of my plate, I get Boyd.
没听明白呢 孩子
That's about as clear as mud, son.
那你是等谁上门呢
Who you waiting to barge through that door? Hmm?
是谁放出话去拦住了半数的地主
Who put the word out to half the landowners in town?
你是想说不是你吗
Telling me it wasn't you?
你觉得这儿的人会因为一个小警♥察♥一句话
You think folks around here are gonna turn you away
就放弃生意吗
'cause some lawman said so?
克劳德的话 敢卖♥♥你就死定了
Crowder said, "You sell, you die."
你想说 闹了这么多事之后
You're telling me, after all the saber rattling,
要跟我合作了吗
we're on the same side?
我的意思是我们有共同的敌人
Saying we got a common problem
而沃克就是中间的联♥系♥
And Walker's the man in between.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
沃克被抓招供 你的日子就过不太平了
Walker goes down, talks, you're in the hot seat.
但你见过不反抗就投降的突击队员吗
But you ever know an ex-ranger to give up without a fight?
我只是不敢相信你会为我解决麻烦
I just can't imagine you're part of the solution.
你还有什么选择
Who else you got?
为什么
Tell me why.
这么说吧 你是想扎根在这
Let's just say you're putting down roots,
我想离开这
I'm pulling up.
我讨厌过去
Sick of the past.
这我信了
True.
过去是道巨大的阴影
Past is a shadow.
总在背后默默窥视着你
Always there behind you.
在哈兰还不只呢 它可不你身后
In Harlan -- shit. It ain't behind you.
它在底下
It's vertical.
越往下越可怕
Dig down another layer, turn up some horror.
我们来谈谈怎么抓到这个中间人吧
Let's talk how we get the man in the middle.
有什么东西
What's the one thing
不管哪个乡巴佬都不会拒绝
no shit-apple redneck in the world can resist?
接下来的一小时将以它开始
And that will be coming up at the top of the hour
就在克罗秀 不过现在
here on "The Crow Show," But right now,
我身边是空前绝后的那位艾弗里·马卡姆
I am joined by once-and-future local luminary Avery markham.
他是一位
Now, this is a man who...
蒂姆 我知道我说我不会去抓沃克
Tim, I know I said I wasn't gonna help run down Walker,
但是 一般来说这个时候
but, well... there's a certain kind of man who,
帮忙的人该说句不客气
in this situation, would say, "you're welcome."
不是指我 就是帮了忙的人
Not me, per se -- a certain kind of man.
是个混♥蛋♥吧
A dick.
我记得食堂桌上有个收音机吧
Pretty sure there's a radio there on the dining room hutch.
调到AM1194
Tune in to AM 1194.
好了 安静点 各位
All right, quiet, everyone. Hey!
欢迎收听克罗秀 你知道我们
You listen to "The Crow Show," you know we here are keeping...
雷兰点了首歌♥
They're playing Raylan's song on the radio, here.
执法部门的工作
...going on with law enforcement,
一点都不夸张的说
and I'm not exaggerating to say
现在正有场激烈的追捕在进行
that there's a pretty serious manhunt going on out there,
而他有个办法可以抓到这个罪犯
and he has an idea that could throw the cuffs on this fugitive
免得他再伤人 请您讲解一下
before anyone else gets hurt, so please elaborate.
谢谢你 杰基
Well, thank you, Jackie.
我想告诉大家
I'd just like to tell all the folks out there
我要悬赏十万美元现金
that I'm willing to guarantee a $100,000 cash reward
给抓到泰·沃克的人
to any person who can bring in the fugitive Ty Walker.
天哪
Jesus christ.
不客气
You're welcome.
你对气味敏感吗 沃克先生
You sensitive to odors, Mr. Walker?
一般吧 怎么了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表