剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
在科罗拉多那些镇子上做的一样吗
to all those other small towns in Colorado?
大家都知道 我觉得大♥麻♥有钱赚
Everybody knows I think dope is a fine commodity,
不管合不合法
legal or otherwise.
但这屋子里的人
But the people in this room
不希望镇里人赚的钱
need the money earned in their community
流到外面去
to stay in their community.
我不是来当救世主的
I don't claim to be a savior.
但我已经明确表示了
But I have already demonstrated my willingness
有决心在这镇上投资
to put my money to work in this community.
而且没听错的话
And as I understand it,
我要给他们钱 你却威胁他们
where I offered cash, you offered threats.
是你的计划吗
That your plan?
靠伤害乡亲们自己赚钱
Keep harming these good people for your own gain?
我没弄错的话 博伊德接触过的人
Far as I know, everyone Boyd spoke to
至少都还活着
is at least still alive.
不像贝蒂·哈钦斯和约翰·哈钦斯
Unlike Betty and John-o Hutchins.
而且这么大个聚会 雷德·克罗威尔也没来
And I don't think I see Red Crowell at this shindig, either.
估计是被烤披萨的炉子吓到了
Maybe your pizza oven scared him away.
听说他家的地着火之后
Heard tell he's skittish around fire
一提到火他就吓得要命
since his place burned to the ground...
他家的地现在是你的了吧
Property you now own, if I ain't mistaken.
真是少女心 这么爱八卦 麦克里迪小姐
I'm afraid teenage gossip's clouded your mind, Miss McCreedy.
有可能啊 你往我家
Well, could be. I am still a touch spooked
扔了条无头蛇 我现在想想还怕呢
by the decapitated snake you put in my house.
你就在这指责别人
See you pointing fingers,
也不管解决大家的问题
but not offering a fix any to any of these people's problems.
我的解决方法和你一样 马卡姆先生
My fix is the same as yours, Mr. Markham --
大♥麻♥合法化的希望
Promise of legal weed.
区别是 我家几代人都在这
The difference is, I've been here for generations.
你们都认识我爸
You all knew my daddy.
也都认识我
You all know me.
我骨子里就是哈兰人
Know that I'm Harlan through and through.
我的合作伙伴也是
And so is my partner.
是谁呢
And who might that be?
唯一一个和我一样
The only other soul I know
关心这片土地的人
who cares about this place as much as I do.
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder.
马卡姆给你们开过价的
Every one of you who has been approached about your property,
都听好了
this is my offer.
我出的价和他一样 现金
I will give you cash for your land, same as markham,
但我不想把你们弄走
But the difference is I don't want to move you guys out.
地里弄点大♥麻♥就好
Just want to move some seed in.
种下了大♥麻♥
And along with that seed,
你们也种下了长久的安全和保障
we bring security and protection now and in perpetuity.
雇本地人种田 还付工钱
Hire the locals to help with the farming, pay it back.
艾弗里·马卡姆那群城里的胆小鬼
You think Avery Markham and his city mousette
不会哪天卷了钱跑路吗
ain't gonna cut and run win or lose?
她像哈兰人吗
She look like Harlan to you?
-不像 -不像
- No. - No.
跟我合伙 大家齐心协力
Throw in with me, and we'll make Harlan prosperous
振兴哈兰
our own selves.
把这个镇子还给人♥民♥
Give this county back to the people
按大家的意愿发展
the way we all know it should be!
她也说了 你们都认识她爸
Like she said, you know her daddy.
谢谢 雷
Thank you, Ray.
你这么不懂得低调吗
I see subtlety ain't your strong suit.
你说你的人保护我啊
Said yourself your boys would offer protection.
我告诉大家一下
I was just making it known.
没听说过有时候
You ever heard that a whisper
闷声才能发大财吗
will get you a hell of a lot further than a roar?
这叫政♥治♥手腕 洛丽塔
That's how politics works, Loretta.
闷声大声都无所谓
Public, private, it don't matter.
你说的 不能把哈兰交给马卡姆这种人
Like you said, can't leave Harlan to the likes of Markham.
你的精神真感人 姑娘
Well, I applaud your spirit, young lady.
我离开一下
Now, if you will excuse me.
我虽然不想走
As much as I'd like to stay,
但我得去问问金库的事
I got to go see a man about a vault.
你和厄尔等我的信♥号♥♥
You and Earl stand by for my signal.
博伊德 小心 我有不少亲人死在井下了
Boyd, be careful. I lost plenty in the mine already.
那你也该得到回报了
About time you started seeing some gains.
好像不开心呢 法警
You seem displeased, Marshal.
怎么看出来的
What gave you that idea?
你说找人保护我 我找了
You said to get protection, and I did.
你是跟一个
What you did was align yourself
马上要坐牢 或是要送命的人合作了
with a man who's about to be arrested or killed.
但愿他走的时候
You best hope you're not standing next to him
没有带着你
when that happens.
所以你不准备卖♥♥我地了
This mean you're not gonna sell me your land?
你就没想过 如果我把地
It hasn't occurred to you that the Marshal Service
卖♥♥给任何跟博伊德·克劳德有关的人
may frown upon me selling my parcel
法警署都会有意见吗
to anybody associated with Boyd Crowder?
等博伊德坐稳了 你没准还要考虑一下
When the dust settles with Boyd, maybe you'll reconsider.
得处理一下那姑娘
Something will need to be done about that girl.
是啊
Yeah.
看她有没有亲戚
Find out if she has any kin.
她买♥♥到任何一块地
She ends up with any of this property,
我都要知道是谁卖♥♥的
I want to know where it's going.
说实话 要是不这么脏
You know, except for the filth,
不怕被活埋在这
the impending sense of being buried alive,
没有这股腐烂味 待在井下也挺好的
and the smell of rotten flesh, it's not that bad down here.
每周六天每天十个小时 你来试试
Try doing it 10 hours a day 6 days a week.
那是什么
What is that?
是撒迦利亚叔叔
That is Uncle Zachariah.
真棒
Lovely.
看够了吗
You seen enough,
还是想再走一段
or you want to venture on down into the depths,
靠近点看仔细
get a front-row seat for the show?
你没意见的话 我就在这吧
If it's all the same to you, I'll, uh, wait right here.
卡尔
Carl.
对讲机调到2频道
Make sure to keep your radio on channel 2.
-准备好了我就喊 -好
- I'll holler when we all set. - All right.
准备起爆吧
Get ready for the boom!
鞋不错
Nice shoes.
厄尔 不出去抽支烟吗
Earl, why don't you go out for a smoke?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
抽两根吧 对身体有好处
Well, you should take it up. It'd be good for your health.
要不你玩蛋...
Maybe you should suck --
厄尔啊
For christ's sakes, Earl.
让我们谈谈吧 免得他再捏你蛋蛋
Just give us a minute before he crushes your nuts again,
或是滥用职权把你抓进去
tosses you in a cell just because he can.
我去上个厕所
I'm gonna take a piss,
等我回来 你应该走了
and when I get back, you're gonna be gone.
你伤害他感情了
Think you hurt his feelings.
他很快就回
He won't be gone long.
你想说什么赶快说
Whatever it is you want, you best get to it.
我就想说你穿这裙子真漂亮
I just wanted to tell you how good you look in that dress.
还当这是个派对
Thought it was supposed to be a party.
感觉穿得太正式了
I feel a little overdressed.
没人说不好啊
Ain't nobody complaining.
你知道了吧
You know, don't you?
我应该告诉你下周才动手
I'm supposed to tell you it's gonna happen next week,
但他今天就动手
but it's going down today.
很快
Soon.
你怎么知道的
How'd you figure it?
你变了
Something in your way.
他差点杀了我
He almost killed me.
你下一步该怎么做
What are you supposed to do now?
放把火 把大家弄走
Start a fire, clear this place out.
那去吧
Best get to it.
这手艺真不错 撒迦利亚叔叔
That looks pretty damn good, Uncle Zachariah.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表