剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
审讯室见
See you at the arraignment.
问出什么来了吗
You got anything?
可能有切入点了
Maybe a place to start.
听说她拿博伊德的枪指着你
Heard she pulled Boyd's gun on you.
没错
She did.
这我可没料到
I did not see that coming.
这里有进展就通知我
Anything changes here, drop me a line.
你下过矿坑吗
You ever been down in a mine?
[指环王]
I've been to Mordor, but not through the mines.
-是下过还是没下过 -没下过
- Is that a yes or a no? - No.
是那吗 在那顶上
Is that it? Way up there?
没错
Yeah!
你不是说很近吗
I thought you said it was close.
这地方关了多久了
How long's this place been closed?
八♥九♥年了
Oh, eight, nine years.
他们曾把这里当做补给站
They used it a... a supply station.
救援队把补给品放在这里
Rescue would get the supplies in,
保证被困矿工能尽快拿到
trap miners as fast as possible.
约瑟夫矿井救援站
管理太他妈松懈
Regulations being so damn lax,
83年塌方后才建了这里
they didn't build this thing till after the '83 collapse.
你觉得及时拿到补给品
You think having closer supplies
就能救我爸的命吗
would have saved my daddy?
那一天就连上帝都救不了你♥爸♥
God himself couldn't save your daddy on that day.
所以我不再祷告了
That's why I stopped praying.
好 使劲
Yeah, yeah.
生点火取暖
Get some heat in here.
我这有...
And I got...
有个收音机以备后患
this here radio for backup.
这样我们就能知道他们的行动了
We'll know they're coming before they do.
能帮我们争取点逃跑的时间
Give us some time to hightail it outta here,
必须得逃 不能被逮到
which is exactly what we should be doing,
所以我去那边
So I'm gonna go over,
看看那些老探测车有没有能开的
see if I can get one of those old A.T.Vs running.
把这些打包好 天黑就离开这里
Pack up these bags, and we be outta here by sundown!
你知道山上那些小路
Now you do know those old moonshine trails up there,
盘延在山上就像...
they just roll through those mountains like a...
-迷宫吗 -对 迷宫
- Maze? - Yeah, maze.
我们要见的这个格鲁伯
Now this Grubes guy we're going to see --
你确定他知道路吗
You sure he knows his way around?
他闭着眼睛也能走出来
He knows the trails blindfolded.
但我在想 博伊德了解格鲁伯
But I was thinkin'... Boyd knows Grubes.
如果他还活着...
If he's alive --
如果他还活着 法警看着他呢
If he's alive, the marshals got him,
如果他死了...
and if he ain't...
准备越充分越好
The more, the better.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
见鬼 我听不清
Damn, I can't hear you.
我在里士满 离东肯塔基大学不远
I'm in Richmond, close to E.K.U.
把电♥话♥给我 米奇 让我跟她说
Give me the phone, Mikey. Let me talk to her.
等我快到了给你电♥话♥ 别让达菲离开
I'll call when I get close. Keep Duffy there.
我拿上包就走
I just need to get my purse.
一般别人变心之前
You know, I can usually smell a rotten bud
我总能嗅到不对
before it blooms.
但你的味道 亲爱的
But your scent, my dear,
总是令人欲罢不能
has always been presidential kush.
探员和他们的问题...
Agents and their questions...
忙活了一整晚
Been at it all night.
又新买♥♥了个包啊
Got yourself a new purse.
是啊 在我们刨根问底之前
Yeah, before we go down a whole road,
你可能会对我刚刚的电♥话♥感兴趣
I think you might be interested in the phone call I just had,
电♥话♥里说温·达菲杀了格雷迪
wherein I learned that Wynn Duffy killed Grady.
那个小杂碎还活着吗
I didn't know that little cockroach was still alive.
好吧 那我要换衣服了
Yeah. Well, I'm just going to change, then.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
他的保镖打电♥话♥给我
His bodyguard called me.
14年前温·达菲就是个内奸
Wynn Duffy was a rat 14 years ago,
如今也本性不改
and he's a rat today.
我就知道你绝不会离开故乡
You know, I knew you'd never leave your home state.
所以我回来了 别的都不重要
That's why I came back. Nothing else mattered.
只有你
You were the prize.
但现在我想知道 我是否只是你的目标
But now I wonder if I wasn't just a mark,
供你打炮用的人
someone for you to screw.
最初是的
At first, yes,
但是...
but...
看着你 跟你在一起
Seeing you, being with you,
一切都像回到了从前
everything came flying back.
别跟我说你爱我
Don't tell me. Love?
难道你不爱我吗
Well, was it not the same for you?
我一直爱着你 凯瑟琳
Well, I've always loved you, Katherine.
我只是不相信你
I just don't trust you.
我接受了你的求婚 艾弗里
Well, I accepted your proposal, Avery.
我们俩就像世上的一对对夫妻那样
Would it be so bad for the two of us to...
住在一起却不信任彼此
live together, not trusting each other,
真的有那么糟吗
just like everybody else in the whole wide world?
我理解你想为格雷迪
You know, I understand your drive
复仇的动机
to avenge Grady's death,
哪怕你还以为凶手是我
Even when you thought it was me.
我希望我成为你的丈夫之后
And I hope when I'm your husband...
你也能如此对我
You'd do the same for me.
我要去洗澡 要一起吗
I'm gonna go shower. You wanna join me?
乐意之至
Nothing I'd love more.
但还有活要干
But there's work to be done.
追查你的一千万吗
Going after your 10 million?
我们的一千万
Our 10 million.
然后我会让博伊德·克劳德
Then I'm gonna make sure Boyd Crowder
再也看不到第二天的太阳
Doesn't see another day.
我对温·达菲也是如此
Well, I'm gonna do the same to Wynn Duffy.
让我搞定达菲
Let me handle Duffy.
我会提他的头来娶你的
I'll bring you his head for a wedding present.
天哪 艾弗里·马卡姆
Goddamn, Avery Markham.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
真不知道你喜欢古典乐 米奇
I never knew you liked classical, Mikey.
你要是偶尔让我选个音乐
You'd know if you let me pick the music
就会知道了
every once in a while.
以后可以改
That can change.
很多事可以改
A lot can change.
你希望偶尔换我开车吗
You want me to drive sometimes?
决定看哪个电视节目
You wanna be in charge of the TV?
米奇
Mikey?
你想要什么 米奇
What do you want, Mikey?
我懂了
Okay, point taken.
You got a code. You're Billy Jack.
70年代电影 以经典对白和打戏著称
我明白
I get it, okay?
这事就到此为止吧 米奇
Can we end this? Mikey?
我会忘记这些事
I'll forget what happened
我们回到从前的生活
and we'll go back to the way things were.
行吗 米奇
Okay, Mikey?!
快把手铐解开
Take these goddamn cuffs off,
否则我就把你那原则
or I'm gonna take that code,
揉碎了塞进你的屁♥眼♥里
and I will shove it up your ass!
这跟原则什么的无关
This isn't just about some code.
你曾是我家人一般的存在
You were as close to family as I ever had.
我全心全意信任你 温
I believed in you, Wynn.
结果你却是个内奸
End of the day, you're a rat.
内奸必须死
And rats get exterminated, period.
而且我讨厌别人叫我米奇
And I hate being called "Mikey."
安全带
Seat buckle.
我只是来确保心爱♥女♥人♥的安全
I'm just looking to keep my girl safe.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表