剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》 前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
这金库是精工5200
Vault's something called an excelsior 5200.
-什么意思 -你得再给我
- What's that mean? - That I'm gonna need you
弄塑胶炸♥药♥来 越多越好
to get me a hell of a lot more emulex.
这上面都是些土地所有人的名字吗
Safe to assume the names herein are landowners?
这里没装窃听器 没人会知道你说过什么
This room ain't bugged. Won't nobody know we spoke.
本子上之所以会有这些人的名字
These landowners are in the ledger
是因为艾弗里·马卡姆想买♥♥他们的地吗
'cause Avery Markham has designs on buying?
有一些已经买♥♥到手了
Or has already bought.
谈判结束了
The negotiation has ended.
我说了我家的地不卖♥♥
I told you you can't have my land.
她家的地我也不卖♥♥
I'm adding hers to the list.
阿尔伯特·菲克斯
Albert Fekus.
说被你捅了的那个狱警
The one who said you stabbed him.
他还真是走运 居然就这么脱了干系了
How fortunate that he came clean the way he did.
凯瑟琳·霍尔问我
Katherine Hale asked me
阿尔伯特·菲克斯了 那个狱警
About me Albert Fekus, the guard!
她最多就是试试你
She's just testing you.
我的天 我得走了
Christ, I have to get out of here!
这事我越琢磨就越觉得能成
The more I think about it, the better it sounds.
咱这州里有些土地 美国哪都找不到
The bluegrass state has some of the most lonely soil in the union.
大♥麻♥本来在这种得很多
Weed used to grow so big here,
老人们叫它"圣诞草"
old timers called it "christmas tree dope."
真是 在被打成非法之前
Hell, before it all got illegalized,
全国人都在种大♥麻♥
our people were growing hemp for the whole country.
你还记得那些老故事吗
You remember those stories.
今早我们还下定决心要走
This morning we were fixin' to leave.
这会儿你又想留下种地了
Now you want to be a farmer.
不是种地 是做实业
Not a farmer, an entrepreneur.
做点咱们熟悉的 真心想做的
Cultivating something near and dear to our hearts
像煤矿一样
as coal once was.
你自己说哈兰郡正在死去
You said Harlan was dying,
我们在这没有未来
that we had no future here.
没准我说的这桩生意正好能让哈兰
Well, this new enterprise might be just what she needs
重现生机
to make her way off life support.
只要我们能抢在艾弗里·马卡姆下手就行
And all we got to do is get ahead of Avery Markham!
你确定吗 博伊德
Are you sure about this, Boyd?
你真打算要留下吗
About staying, I mean?
在我看来 有这么多钱
'cause it seems to me, with that kind of cash,
我们走到哪里都能过上好日子
we could be the king and queen wherever we want.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
才不到几天之前 你还是打定主意
Wasn't more than a few days ago you had your heart
要在哈兰住下去的
set on staying in Harlan.
这会儿怎么就急着要走了
Now you can't wait to leave?
那时候我还不知道你想惹只老虎
That's before I knew your intent to poke the bear
再来个虎口夺食
and pitch your tent right outside his den.
所以我需要你
Which is why I'm gonna need you
来帮我主内事
to make up the guest room.
我会让我手下全天候保护着你
I want one of the boys to have eyes on you 24/7
直到整件事落实
till this thing plays out.
这样的日子得过多久啊
How long's that gonna last?
不会长得要命
Less that you fear
但也不会很短
and more than you hope, most likely.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
亲爱的先等会儿 卡尔
Hold on a second, baby. Carl?
收到我短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my message?
你给我听好 你得想尽办法
Listen, listen, you got to make it clear in every way
让他们把地皮留住 只卖♥♥给我
they need to hold off and sell only to me.
先等会儿 待会儿再说
All right, h-hold on. Hold on one second.
晚上好 警官
Evening, officer.
你们这好大的阵仗啊
Quite a party y'all are throwing here.
你今晚过得如何 女士
How you doing tonight, ma'am?
要是不用堵在这里半个小时
I'd be better if I hadn't been sitting in traffic
-会好得多 -我们只是
- last half-hour. - Well, we're trying
希望确保大家平平安安的 好吗
to keep people safe and sound around here, all right?
我真是安心多了
Imagine my relief.
只要你没什么事
Long as you're doing all right,
我们就能放行了
I believe we can get you on your way.
我很好
I'm fine.
好的 注意安全
All right. Drive safe.
祝你们早日找到要找的人
Well, good luck finding your guest of honor.
卡尔 还在吗 我调到免提上
Carl, you still there? I got you on speakerphone.
稍等稍等
Hold on, hold on...
她怎么样
How'd she seem?
依我看
You're asking my opinion,
她紧张得 不得了
I'd say she seemed...on edge.
好 你们可以收工了 辛苦了
All right. Well, you can wrap it up. Thank you.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我看你最好赶紧去莱克星顿
I think you better get your ass to Lexington
趁阿尔伯特·菲克斯把咱戳穿之前找到他
and find Albert Fekus before he blows this whole thing up.
你这么玩赖皮 停下
You're not doing it right! Stop!
再吵架 奶奶我就要把你们锁进柜子里了
Any more fighting, and grandma's gonna lock y'all in the closet.
乖点
Play nice.
你房♥间里 有小孩子
There are, uh, children in your room.
劳蕾尔的保姆
Laurel's nanny had an emergency
移♥民♥手续出了问题 所以
with her immigration papers, so...
托马斯 菲 这是我朋友达菲先生
Thomas, Fi, meet my friend, Mr. Duffy.
你们好 玩得怎样啊
Hey, guys. What you doing?
好可爱
They seem nice.
那么
So...
办得如何了
Where are we?
我的人已经守在菲克斯家外边了
Um, my guy's at Fekus' house.
如果有条子带走他或者盘问他
If law enforcement shows up to move or question him,
我们就有数了
we have our answer.
如果没人来找他呢
And what if no one shows up?
那我们就想办法自己讯问他
We figure out a way to question him ourselves.
你知道吗 上次我担心有内奸
You know, last time I was worried about someone
还是格雷迪死掉的时候
being an informant was when Grady went away.
得花些时间
It took a while,
但也用不了很久
but we will soon settle that as well.
我喜欢艾娃
I like Ava.
真可惜 必须得杀她
Be a shame to have to kill her.
真是意料之外啊
Well, ain't this an unexpected surprise.
我觉着吃了酒店那破洲际早餐
I thought after that continental nonsense at the hotel,
最需要来顿家常早餐调调胃口
a big home-cooked breakfast would hit the spot.
拿着饼干和肉酱
Grab them biscuits and gravy.
你做了啥啊
What you got?
坐
Sit.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
吃吧
Here you go.
你今早心情好多了
You're in a much better mood this morning.
是不是早上醒过来心想
You wake up thinkin',
"妈的 回到哈兰郡就是舒服"
"Goddamn, it's good to be back in Harlan county"?
如果你真的认为我们在哈兰
If you truly believe we can have the life
能过上梦寐以求的好日子
we always dreamed of here in Harlan,
那我就支持你
then I am behind you.
这才是我的女人
That's my girl.
你能不能也坐下和我一起
Will you sit down here and enjoy
美美的吃顿早饭
this beautiful breakfast with me?
不能啊 我得赶早去理发店
I can't. I said I'd be in early at the salon.
你随意
Well, it's your choice.
但是亲爱的 你没必要工作这么拼命
But, baby, ain't no reason for you to be working that hard.
我这人就是闲不下来
You know I like to keep busy.
这早饭做得我手又痒了
Making breakfast has roused the cooking bug.
我心想着今晚我做一做
Yeah, I was thinking maybe tonight I'd do
我拿手的炸鸡和甜土豆
my fried chicken and sweet potatoes.
比肯德基爷爷的好吃多了
Better than the Colonel himself.
别急着走
Where you going?
我有件东西要给你
There's something I want to give you.
坐下
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表