剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Ain't nothing to be scared of.
就算下到最底下
You only have to come down far enough
也还能用对讲机联♥系♥
to still maintain radio contact on that cable I strung.
出了什么事就打我给的求救电♥话♥
Anything happen you call that rescue number I gave you,
然后再叫个律师
then you call a lawyer.
肯定用得上
'Cause we're gonna need one.
东西很老旧了
Oh, it's been a while.
嘿 小子
Whoa, whoa, whoa, son.
你带着枪下矿井
You brought a gun into a mine shaft?
你要往哪用啊
What the hell you think's gonna happen?
你要是在这个
You shoot that thing off down here
充满了不知道攒了
with some of this firedamp that's been building up
几百年甲烷的地方用枪
in some of these gas pockets for god knows how long,
我告诉你后果是什么
I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
我们会跟独♥立♥日的烟花一样飞出去
We're gonna go up like the 4th of july.
这就是后果
That's what's gonna happen.
会有很大一声爆♥炸♥
Hell, it'll be so damn loud,
西弗吉尼亚应该都能听到
they'll probably hear us from west virginia.
我听说废弃矿井
Yeah, well, I always heard an abandoned mine's
经常有响尾蛇出现
a likely place to stumble into a rattlesnake nest, so...
卡尔讨厌蛇
Carl don't like snakes.
那你问问他
Well, why don't you ask him
讨不讨厌被烧死
how feels about burning to death?
给我
Give it over.
快点
Come on.
听着
Now look here --
你要是碰见条响尾蛇或者熊
You come across a rattlesnake or a bear
或者别的什么妖怪
or a chupacabra,
你就用这玩意儿了结了它们
you use this and give them what for.
皮格
Pig?
来了
All right.
待会儿见 卡尔
We'll see you, Carl.
待会儿见
Yeah.
原来占我停车位的是你啊
So that's who's in my parking spot.
换了没我这么有安全感的人
Less-secure woman than myself
没准会觉得你在监视她
might worry you were looking over her shoulder.
这里咖啡白喝嘛
Hey, it's free coffee.
而且医生允许我
Plus, the docs gave me the green light
开车上路 我这是庆祝一下
to start driving, so I'm celebrating.
你要是庆祝的话早就去射击场了
If you were celebrating, you'd be at the gun range.
等我问完你几件事
That's exactly where I'm going
我就要去射击场了
right after I get your take on something.
关于雷兰的事
Something about Raylan?
别说还真不是
Why, no, as it happens.
霍尔专案是不是你刚入职时参与的案子
Wasn't the Hale task force one of the first jobs you worked?
至少是第一个大案
First big one, anyway.
刚从格林科出来的21岁菜鸟
21-year-old girl fresh out of Glynco.
你知不知道那个案子里
Do you happen to have an idea
司法部的内线是谁
who the U.S. attorney's snitch might've been?
内线
Snitch?
当初立案根据是电♥话♥录音
That case was made on wiretaps.
他们没能拿下凯瑟琳
Whole reason why they couldn't get Katherine
就是因为她从来不在电♥话♥上说事
was 'cause she never talked on the phone.
我知道没有正式登记的线人
Yeah, I know there wasn't ever an official C.I.,
但普尔老是暗示说他在内部有人
but Poole always hinted that he had an inside man.
你是不是跟我说过你绝不会
Didn't you tell me you'd never end up
变成那些整天
being one of those old lawmen
空耗着大好时光纠结陈年旧案的人
who spent his golden years obsesses with his old cases?
首先 甭跟我扯"大好时光"之类的废话
All right, first of all, let's watch it with the 'golden years' shit.
其次 这是一个旧案
Second of all, this is just an old case.
不过不是我办的
It's not my old case.
就是个普通旧案而已
It's just an old case.
第三 人总得找些事情做
And third, sometimes a man's just got to find a way
不能整天憋家里
to get out of the house.
会是马卡姆吗
Could it have been Markham?
说得通
That makes sense.
他跟凯瑟琳有过一腿
Turns out he was making time with Katherine --
现在也有 或者说又开始了
Still is, as a matter of fact, or is again --
如果我的线人可信的话
That is, if I can trust our C.I.
不是吧
I'll be goddamned.
你说线人可信是什么意思
What do you mean trust your C.I.?
艾娃做了什么让你起疑的事了吗
Is Ava doing something that makes you not trust her?
我认为她昨天想逃跑
I think she tried to run yesterday.
或者她和雷兰又睡了 或者两者都有
That or she and Raylan are back sleeping together or both.
你有多确定
How sure are you of that?
从他们手♥机♥的动态来看
Movement on their phones
她跑了 他把她拉回来了
indicates she ran and he brought her back.
傻子
What a dumbass.
想听我的建议吗
You want some advice?
你来都来了
Figure since you're already here...
把雷兰叫来
Bring Raylan in
看你的直觉是不是对的
and see if you can confirm what your gut is telling you.
万一真是
And if you can --
万一真是 我就叫他收手
If I can, I'll have to pull him.
也许吧
Maybe.
大概
Probably.
这就意味着艾娃不再是线人了
Which'll mean terminating Ava as a C.I.,
还意味着我们又得从头查起了
which means we're starting this case over from scratch.
你会这么做吗
Is that what you'd do?
你会睁只眼闭只眼
You'd let it go.
不愿意危及整个案子来给自己行方便
Wouldn't risk the case just to save your own ass.
马卡姆要么演技精湛
Either Markham's a hell of an actor
要么真不知道他手下对卡尔霍恩做了什么
or he really didn't know what his boys did to Calhoun.
这回他肯定知道了
Well, he knows now.
当你在一屋子混♥蛋♥
Wonderful things can happen
中间种下怀疑的种子 就等着看戏吧
when you sow seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes.
你自己想的
You just come up with that?
我在别处看来的
I read it somewhere.
帮我个忙
Well, do me a favor
说慢点 我好记下来
and say it again slow so I can write it down.
塔米·李理发店
Tammy Lee's beauty and hair.
应该是塔米·李美容美发店
It's "Tammy Lee's beauty shop"...
但我觉得博伊德已经起了疑心
But I guess if Boyd's paranoid enough
开始翻查我的通话记录了
to call through all my contacts,
到时候理发店叫什么名字就不是关键了
the name of the salon would be the least of our problems.
-你还好吗 -我挺好
- You all right? - I'm fine.
这么小声做什么
Why are you whispering?
博伊德给我派了个保镖
Boyd's got me a babysitter.
他说是为了防止马卡姆下手
He says it's in case Markham makes a move.
你信他
You believe that?
不信不行啊
I guess I have to.
他说他真心想挣个好未来 我就信他了
I believed him when he said he cares about our future.
我也是 所以我才知道我能放心走了
Yeah, me too. That's how I knew I could leave.
撒迦利亚今早过来了 博伊德给他派了活
Zachariah came over this morning. Boyd got him working.
我不知道是什么活 但我会搞清楚的
I don't know on what, but I'll try and find out.
我得挂了
I guess I got to go.
我就告诉你一声 我正在查呢
I just wanted you to know that I was working.
艾娃 博伊德说他爱你
Ava, just 'cause Boyd thinks he's in love
并不意味着你就得当个神探
don't make you Nancy Drew
去查什么案子
trying to earn your "junior g-man" badge.
附近有人你不得不小声的话 就别打电♥话♥了
No phone calls if someone's close enough you got to whisper.
多谢你
And thank you.
乐意效劳
I live to serve.
支持肯塔基矿工
看来她重回正轨了哈
She's back on track, huh?
是
Yeah.
你想了什么法子
How'd you manage that?
是啊 我使了什么法子呢
How did I manage that? I wonder.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我还真不想去琢磨
Oh, I'm trying not to.
观点鲜明
It makes a statement.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表