剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
- Who, Walker? Jesus christ. - Oh, lord, if I knew we were gonna argue,
我宁可不来
I would've stayed at home!
布利特镇发生什么了
What happened in Bulletville?
肯定有事
Something happened.
我们去打猎了
We went hunting.
博伊德想赶个打猎季
Boyd wanted to catch opening day.
我们去度了个假
We made a vacation of it.
好个度假 杀野猪吗
Some vacation, bleeding and butchering hog.
幸亏我来了
I'm glad I came by --
好听你叫我乡巴佬
So I could hear you call me a Redneck.
告诉你 你也好不到哪去
You know what? Your neck is just as red as mine.
只不过你埋头往前走 不想承认
You just don't see it 'cause you're always walking forward.
不然还能怎么走 艾娃
How else do you walk, Ava?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean --
你总想甩掉自己的出身
Wishing you were better'n where you come from.
承认了吧
Just admit something --
你可能当法警 也可能去犯罪的
You could've just as easily been an outlaw as a lawman.
没错啊 艾娃
Well, obviously, Ava.
但过去就是过去 未来才可以改变
But the past is a statement. The future is a question.
过去和未来都是死拼到底吗
The past and the future are a fight to the death.
布利特镇发生什么了
What happened in Bulletville?
有麻烦吗
You in trouble?
没有
No.
我说了 我去查撒迦利亚
I told you -- I will dig into Zachariah.
我找他了
I already got to him.
我知道博伊德为什么找他
I already know why Boyd needs him.
知道在哪吗
You know where they're doing it?
他们找了个废矿井 黑曜石的
They're going up through a busted mine -- Obsidian --
上面就是布兰顿河
Up through the ground in Blanton creek.
咱俩为什么老是吵架
Why is it always a fight with us?
因为太像了吧
We're too alike, I think.
想听好消息还是坏消息
Good news, bad news?
先说好消息
Good news first.
我试探了好久
Despite my prodding,
也不知道什么时候 但我知道他怎么动手
I don't know when, but I do know how.
怎么动手
How?
从下面
He's coming up.
撒迦利亚的炸♥药♥不是炸门的
The dynamite Zachariah had ain't to blow the doors off the vault.
是炸下面的岩石的
It's for the rock below.
博伊德要从下面炸穿金库
Boyd's gonna blast up from underneath.
坏消息呢
What's the bad news?
艾娃露馅了
Ava's burned.
确定吗
You sure?
确定
Pretty sure.
该死
Damn it!
我知道
I know.
谁说的
What tipped it?
我就是知道
I just know.
明早你来办公室吧
You get up here in the morning,
来商量商量下一步对策
hash out what the hell we're gonna do next?
我十一点过去 还有点事
I'll be up around 11:00. Something I got to do first.
没东西
Nothing.
你觉得有什么
What were you expecting?
玫瑰花吗
Rosebud?
我也不知道我觉得有什么
I don't know what I was expecting, but...
就是想来看看
it was time I looked.
这么久才来
Took you long enough.
我这辈子都在做噩梦
My whole life, I had nightmares
梦见你这里面藏的东西
about what you locked up in here --
女奴啊
Slave girls...
等着宰的动物啊
Animal for killing...
秘密 恐惧
Secrets, horror.
可是什么都没有
And it ain't nothin'.
和你一样 孩子
Just like you, boy --
就是在做白日梦
with your head in the goddamn clouds.
你不让我们进这里
You kept us away of your 'fraidy hole
好像里面有什么大元的宝贝似的
like it held the treasures of Kublai Khan.
这就是我经常来的地方
Well, it's just a place I used go --
我的地盘
My place, my own dirt...
远离人世
Dark and far away.
所以你打仗都带着钥匙
That's why you had the key around your neck in the war.
你不想找地方清净吗
Wouldn't you want to go far away from that?
我一直以为你的邪恶
Every evil thing inside you...
都藏在这里
I thought was in here.
可这什么都没有
And it's a big, fat nothin'.
雷兰·吉文斯
我想了你的话
I thought about what you said --
象征什么的
About the idea of the remains.
你说得对
You're right.
什么都没了
There's nothing left.
不管她什么样 早已经不在了
Whatever it was, whatever she was, it's long gone.
他倒是还有点 不过...
There's still some of him left, but...
肯定也有走的那天
Eventually, that'll go, too.
你想让我们停工吗
Well, are you saying you want us to halt the work?
你们既然干了 我就不会乱动
I'm saying I won't meddle with what's been done.
你想挪到哪
Where would you like it relocated?
我也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表