剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
是的 我很抱歉
Yes, sorry about that.
-我有个儿子 -是啊 我记得
- I have a son, you see. - Yes, I remember you saying.
我们试图帮助我们所爱的人
We try and help the ones we love.
我理解这种心情
I understand that.
我也曾试图帮助我妻子 但却没有成功
I tried to help my wife, but it didn't work out.
我还曾许愿成为有钱人 瞧瞧我的下场
I also wished to be rich, and now look at me.
你的第三个愿望是什么 弗兰克
What was your third wish, Frank?
我以为你到这会儿应该已经猜到了
I thought you'd have guessed that by now.
如果不能永生 成为有钱人又有什么意思
What's the point of being rich if you can't live forever?
所以那卷录影带...
So that videotape...
我曾无数次试图自杀 但就是死不了
I've tried countless times to end it all, but I can't.
我总是很不幸地死而复生
Like a bad penny, I keep coming back.
这就是个活生生的地狱 我被困在里面了
It's a living hell, and I'm trapped in it.
别跟我犯同样的错
Don't make the same mistake I made.
许愿时一定要小心点
Be careful what you wish for.
给
Here.
这是你的
This belongs to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来泡些茶
I'll make us some tea.
凯斯
Keith!
好了 有人来探望你了
Here you go. You've got a visitor.
-查理 -爸爸 你看 我能走路了
- Charlie? - Look, Daddy, I can walk!
我为你许了个愿 凯斯
I wished it for you, Keith.
这是你应得的
It's what you deserve.
儿子 我的宝贝儿子
Oh, my boy, my beautiful boy.
爸爸
Daddy?
那是什么气味
What's that smell?
不好
Oh, no.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表