剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
He told me he'd sacked you,
然后你离开了
and you just left.
我的记忆十分清晰 恍如昨日
I remember it like it was yesterday.
不是昨日 是9年前的事了
It was not yesterday. It was nine years.
真的很对不起 艾格妮丝
I'm so sorry, Agnes.
我以为跟我一起生活的是世上最无聊的人
I thought I was living with the most boring man in the world.
结果发现他是个禽兽
Turns out he was a monster.
你救了我们 康纳夫人
You saved us, Mrs Connor.
那才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
你好啊 李维 来看妈妈了吗
Hello, Levi! Have you come to see your mummy?
别忘了锁门
Don't forget to lock the door!
你找到我们的时候...
When you found us...
你应该任由他死掉的
..You should have let him die.
我下不了手 艾格妮丝
I couldn't do that, Agnes.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
相扶相持
To have and to hold.
自今日起
From this day forward.
无论甘苦
For better, for worse.
无论贫富
For richer, for poorer.
无论康健或患疾
In sickness and in health.
相爱相惜
To love and to cherish.
至死不渝
'Til death us do part.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表