剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
Step forward, Prince, or Daddy gets the knife.
这就叫戏剧性讽刺
That's what you call dramatic irony!
我认识他 他今晚看了我的演出
Oh, I know him. He saw my show tonight.
求你了 放过他 要杀就杀我吧
Please, spare his life and take me in his place.
我受够了 这个老家伙必须死
I've had enough. The old man has to die.
我要把他开膛破肚
I'll spill his guts.
番茄肉酱烩意面
Spaghetti bolognese!
不如跳舞
The hokey cokey!
不如跳舞
The hokey cokey...
-文斯 你简直是大英雄 -谢谢你 姑娘
- Vince, you've saved the day. - Thank you, child.
我很高兴大家都一团和气
I'm glad that everyone is reconciled.
-我还以为我死定了 -不可能 老爸
- I thought I was goner. - No way, Pops.
把他关在他的房♥里 然后报♥警♥
Let's lock him in his room and call the cops.
伸出左腿
Left leg out!
伸 缩 伸 缩 摇摆起来
In, out, in, out! Shake it all about!
谁能告诉我今天到底怎么回事
Can someone tell me what's gone on today?
几行押韵诗无法道尽其中三四
It's more than a rhyming couplet can relay.
你要是拿到钻石戒指就好了
I wish you had your diamond ring.
嘘 你听
But, hush!
我好像听到了冲厕所的声音
I think that I did hear a toilet flush.
你找到了
You found it.
希望你们在桑泽巴酒店住宿愉快
I hope you've enjoyed your stay at Zanzibar.
就算没有变得更睿智 也变得更老练成熟
We're all little older, if not wiser.
如果你在这里住宿愉快 请帮忙向你的朋友们宣传下
If you've enjoyed your stay, please, tell your friends.
记得在网上给我们写些好评哦
And write a nice review on TripAdvisor!
请勿打扰
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表