剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
-一种活动 -什么样的活动
- An activity. - An activity like what?
跳伞吗 那下场一定会"很好" 对吧
Skydiving? Yeah, cos that would end well, wouldn't it?
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
话说 我什么时候能拿到钱
When will I get it, anyway?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你许愿让你的老鼠复活时 马上就实现了
when you I wished for your rat, it was instant.
-那不是我的老鼠 -我就是想说
- It's not my rat. - I'm just saying,
我要等多久才能拿到钱
how long will it be before I get my money?
什么
What?!
你手里拿的是什么 凯斯
What have you got there, Keith?
我发现了弗兰克的部分彩票奖金
I've come across some of Frank's Lottery winnings.
看样子他终究没有全花完
It looks like he didn't spend it all, after all.
那你拿着钱又在干什么
And what are you doing with it?
你知道程序的 尼克
Well, you know the procedure, Nick.
这笔钱必须被保护好
This money has to be secured
并尽快带离现场
and taken off the propertyas soon as possible.
方法就是塞进你外套口袋里吗
By stuffing it in your coat pockets?
我想着这样做比较安全 但你说得对
I thought it would be safer that way. But you're right.
最好还是存放在同一个地方
Best keep it all in one place.
怎么回事
What's going on?
凯斯发现了一些钱
Keith has found some money.
是的 大概有10万镑
Yes, looks to be in the region of £100,000.
是9.3万镑 钱是我的 我刚许愿要的
93. It's mine, Ijust wished for it.
你确实爱说瞎话 玛丽
You do talk some rubbish, Mary.
这笔钱本来就在这儿 不是任何人许愿得来的
This money was just here, nobody wished for it.
那你怎么解释老鼠的事
Well, how do you explain the rat?
我可以向你保证
I can assure you,
这屋子里不止一只老鼠 尼克
there's more than one rat on this property, Nick,
它们到处都是
they're everywhere.
现在 恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me.
你不许走
You're not going.
-什么 -那是我的钱
- What? - That's my money.
-你不许带走 -麦兹
- You're not taking it. - Maz!
这笔钱是我的
It belongs to me!
麦兹 回来
Maz! Come back!
我去修保险丝盒
Get the fuse box.
麦兹
Maz!
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你拿走那笔钱
If you take that money...
可怕的事就会降临在你身上
something terrible will happen to you.
我知道你受到了惊吓
I know you're spooked.
但那笔钱不是你的
But that money is not yours.
没必要躲着
There's no point hiding.
这里只有三个房♥间
There's only three rooms.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer!
-麦兹 -我警告你们 别动
- Maz. - I'm warning you, don't move,
否则我就许愿把你们变成抱枕
or I'll turn you both into cushions.
什么
What?
我脑子里闪过的第一个念头凑巧是抱枕
It's the first thing that came into my mind.
想想我说过的话
Think about what I said.
你太贪婪了
You're being greedy.
想想超♥市♥手推车里的开心乐园餐
Remember the Happy Meal in the Tesco's trolley.
-这又不是一回事 -不好意思 我听不懂了
- It's not the same thing! - I'm sorry, you've lost me now.
麦兹 你不知道你本来的命运会是怎样的
Maz, you don't know what your fate has in store.
有可能你本来就会变得非常有钱
It could be that you are going to be really rich.
别干预命运 让命运给你惊喜吧
Don't meddle with it. Just let it be a surprise.
谢谢你的提醒 尼克
Thanks for the warning, Nick,
但我知道自己想要什么
but I know what I want.
我不喜欢惊喜
I don't like surprises.
天呐
Jesus.
什么都别碰 尼克
Don't touch anything, Nick,
你不想污染证据的
you don't want to contaminate the evidence.
我们还剩下一个愿望
We've still got one wish left.
-我可以许愿让麦兹复活 -尼克
- I could wish for Maz to come back to life. - Nick.
但她就算复活 大脑肯定也受损了
But then she'd be brain-damaged, of course,
就跟小说《猴爪》里一样
just like in The Monkey's Paw,
里面的儿子复活后面目全非
when the son comes back all mangled.
尼克 尼克 你在胡言乱语了
Nick, Nick, you're babbling.
不如你先回家 我来处理这事
Why don't you go home now and I'll sort this?
-但麦兹怎么办 -她死了
- Yeah, but what about Maz? - She's gone.
她死了
She's gone.
这是工作时发生的意外 我们都看到了
It was an accident at work, we both saw it.
我会通知当局
I'll alert the authorities,
我会把钱带回办公室
I'll take the money back to the office
明天早上 我就指派别人来接手这活儿 好吗
and in the morning i'll reassign the case, OK?
但你真的会吗
Yeah, will you, though?
什么意思
What do you mean?
把钱带回去
Take the money back?
我刚刚看到你偷钱了
I saw what you were doing with it.
我都解释过了啊
I explained all that.
凯斯 我认识你12年了
Keith, I've known you 12 years.
别对我撒谎 拜托
Don't lie to me, please.
好吧
Ok.
那我们对半分
Ok, 50/50.
-什么 -我们平分掉 每人4.5万镑
- What? - We'll split it, 45 grand each.
没人知道这笔钱存在过 这并不是犯罪
No-one knew it ever existed, it's not a crime.
凯斯 我不想跟这笔钱有任何关系
Keith, I don't want anything to do with that money,
我们要把它处理掉 烧掉
we've got to get rid of it, burn it!
我不能烧掉它 尼克
I can't burn it, Nick!
这笔钱是天赐的救命钱
This money is a godsend to me.
可以用来支付查理的手术费
This could pay for Charlie's operation.
是啊 或许吧
Yes. Yes, maybe.
在故事中 人们经常许一些自私自利的愿望
In the stories, people always make self-serving wishes,
如果用来做好事 就不会受到惩罚了
use it for something good, there'll be no retribution.
根本没有什么许愿
There's no such thing as wishes!
没有魔法 没有捷径
There is no magic, there's no short cuts!
如果你没发现那盘傻兮兮的录影带
If you hadn't found that stupid video,
麦兹就会好好地活着
Maz would still be alive!
我们或许把这活儿干完 已经回家了
We could have just done this job and gone home.
等等 那盘录影带是锁在保险柜里的
Hang on a minute. We found that video locked in the safe.
所以呢
So?
他录完就自杀了 是谁放进去的
It was his suicide video. Who put it there?
-你想说什么 -或许弗兰克没死
- What are you trying to say? - Maybe Frank isn't dead.
-弗兰克绝对死了 尼克 -你怎么知道
- Frank is dead, Nick. - Yes, but how do you know?
因为是我杀死了他
Because I killed him!
这种老房♥子的问题在于
The trouble with these old properties is...
它们都是死亡陷阱
They're deathtraps.
尤其是你还喝了酒的时候
Especially...if you've been drinking.
我听到谣言说这里的主人可能有钱
I'd heard rumours there might be money here.
邻居们纷纷投诉这里的恶臭
The neighbours have been in, complaining about the smell.
于是我就安排了一次登门拜访
So I arranged a home visit.
我跟弗兰克说了查理的事
I told Frank about Charlie...
我向他求助 但他就是不肯听
Asked him if he could help me out, but he wouldn't listen.
我们吵了起来
We argued.
我没管住脾气
I lost my temper.
接下来等我反应过来
Next thing I know...
他已经死了
He was dead.
所以 尼克
So, you see, Nick,
这跟你所说的许愿没有一丁点关系
it's got nothing to do with your stupid wishes.
我好饿啊
I am so hungry.
不知道我的食物怎么都不见了
I don't know what's happened to all my food.
弗兰克
Frank?
-你到这里来干什么 -这是我的公♥寓♥啊
- What are you doing here? - This is my flat.
不然我还能去哪儿
Where else am I going to go?
但你已经死了啊
But you're dead!
我这里本来有一些桃子罐头的
I had some tinned peaches in here somewhere.
我认识你 对吧
I know you, don't I?
你是地方议会的那个人
You came from the council.
前一分钟你还想要帮我 下一分钟...
One minute you're trying to help me, and the next...
你就抓着我砸穿了玻璃茶几
You're pushing me through a glass coffee table.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表