剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
Not interrupting anything, am I?
没有 我刚才跟我爸在楼上
No, no. I was just upstairs with Dad.
-他还自以为是安德鲁·韦伯吗 -是的
- Andrew Lloyd Webber? - Yes.
上帝保佑他
Bless him.
他现在真的是完全糊涂了 是吧
He's really far gone now, isn't he?
是的 他失去了所有记忆
Yes, yes. He's got no memory.
-除了关于音乐剧《猫》的记忆 -没错
- Other than the one from Cats! - Exactly.
娜塔莎在家吗 我是她的好朋友
Is Natasha in? I'm a good friend of hers,
我就住在这条路不远处
I live just down the lane.
没 她这会儿不在家
No, she's not here at the moment.
-她去接搬家工人了 -原来如此
- She's just picking up the removal man. - Oh, I see.
他难道没有车吗
Does he not have his own transport?
搬家工人
The removal man?
有的 只是迷路了
Yes, yes. He's just got lost.
我本来还想说 靠步行得搬多久
I was going to say. It would be quite a slow move!
娜塔莎经常说起你 神秘人
Natasha's been talking a lot about you, the mystery man.
-希望不是坏话 -当然 她看起来非常幸福
- All good I hope. - Yes. She seems very much in love.
希望你会照顾好她
I hope you'll take good care of her.
我会的
I will.
好吧 那我不打扰你了
Anyway, I don't want to keep you.
我只是过来还这个
I only popped round to return this.
-你知道她很介意别人借东西不还 -是啊
- You know what she's like about people borrowing things. - Yes.
她几个月都没跟格兰杰夫人说话
She didn't speak to Mrs Granger from months
就因为她借了馅饼盘不还
over that quiche plate.
我想也是
So I believe.
我先...
I'd better...
稍等一下
Wait there.
-怎么了 -那杯该死的可可
- What's wrong? - It's that bloody cocoa.
喝下去让肚子很不舒服
It doesn't agree with me.
你声音小点
Just try to keep your voice down.
我上次这么难受
I haven't felt this bad
还是在《真爱不死》的宣传会当晚
since the press night of Love Never Dies.
《歌♥剧魅影》的续篇
但评价很差 毁经典
糟了
Shit.
看来搬家车来了
Looks like the removal van.
贱♥人♥ 你给我听好 按我说的做
Listen to me bitch, you do exactly as I say.
十分钟前
喂 有人吗
Hello? Anybody in?
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我是JSQ公♥司♥的雨果·布雷文顿
Hugo Brevington JSQ.
房♥子的女主人给我发信息
I had a message from the lady of the house
说她会直接让你进屋
saying she was going to let you in.
-没错 -这是房♥契
- That's right, yes. - Well, here are the property deeds.
你随时有空都可以看
You can peruse these at your leisure as and when.
重点包括 四居室农家别♥墅♥
Headlines are, four-bed farmhouse.
两座待装规划的外屋
Two outbuildings with planning pending.
带有五开门智能炉灶的乡村厨房♥ 复古装饰
Country kitchen with a five-door Aga. Period features.
不知你是否介意
Don't know if you're arsed.
-不介意 -我也是
- Not really. - No, me neither.
显然它需要重新粉刷一下
Obviously in need of a lick of paint.
你也看得出来 他们已经开始动工了
You can see they've made a start already,
不过 跟你说句大实话
but, to be perfectly honest with you,
房♥子肯定会在油漆干之前就被卖♥♥掉
it will be sold before that's dry.
你太太今天能来看♥房♥♥吗 我强烈建议她能来
Is your wife able to view today? I'd strongly recommend it.
这会儿她正在别处看♥房♥♥呢
She's actually looking at some other properties at the moment.
哪些啊 不会是彭宁顿路那边的吧
Which ones? Not Pennington Lane?
那里地表在下沉
It's sinking.
不出两年楼房♥就变地下室了 可别说是我说的
It'll be a basement in two years, but you didn't hear it from me.
能成交吗 各方面都不错吧
So have we got the deal? Are we rocking?
我还没仔细看过房♥子呢
Well, I haven't really looked around it yet.
没问题 请自便
Absolutely. Be my guest.
有任何问题随时问我 你随便看 我不打扰你
Any questions, don't hesitate. I will leave you alone.
谢谢
Thanks.
储藏柜
Storage.
房♥门开合很灵活
Lovely door action there.
没有锁 自♥由♥自在
No lock. Very free and easy.
试想每天清晨从楼梯上下来
Imagine coming down those stairs every morning.
端杯咖啡 狗狗衔着报纸跑过来
Cup of coffee. Dog padding through with the paper.
贤惠的妻子 培根的香味
Wife, smell of bacon.
我是说煎培根的味道 不是说她身上有培根味
Cooking it, she doesn't smell of it.
我是素食主义者
I'm vegetarian.
我也是 真明智
Me too. Good call,
我们会比别人更长寿的 朋友
we will live longer my friend.
就让他们吃香肠被噎死吧
Let them choke on their sausages, eh?
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
稍等 我有个电♥话♥进来
One second. I've got the call coming through.
你好
Hello.
真的吗 真有意思
Really? That is very interesting,
因为现在我正带着一位先生在看♥房♥♥呢
because I've got a gentleman here at the property at the moment.
让我来转告一下他
Well, let me relay that to him.
现在的情况是 有人出价了
What's happened is, someone's put an offer in.
没有标价那么高 但也很接近 房♥主正在考虑
Not asking price but close to, and the vendor is considering it.
现在 我们还有5分钟的时间
Now, we have a window of five minutes
如果你还想拿下这...
if you want to secure this...
真奇怪 我刚才明明在和人通话呢
That's weird. I was just talking to someone.
到底怎么回事啊
What's happened there then?
你好
Hello?
你好 妈
Hi, Mum.
我现在不方便说话 有客户在呢
I can't talk right now. I'm with a client.
随便 我不挑剔
Anything. I'm not fussed.
行吧 那就印度烤饭 别再...
All right, then, biryani. Stop...
我不知道 羊肉
I don't know. Lamb.
我得挂了 我回头再和你说 再见
I've got to go. I'll speak to you later, OK. Bye.
就像我说的 成不成交给句话吧
So like I say, it's deal or no deal.
-我会考虑的 -求求你
- I'll think about it. - Please.
求你了 我需要这笔订单
Please, I need this sale.
我得拿出点业绩出来 仅此而已
I just need to get something up on the board, that's all.
来度过这段困顿期
Get over this dry patch.
怎么样 我觉得我们之间是有共鸣的
How about it? I feel like we've connected.
-老天 那可是五开门的智能炉灶啊 -行了
- I mean, for fuck's sake, a five-door Aga. - OK.
-什么 -行了 我买♥♥了
- What? - OK, I'll buy it.
-房♥主出价多少 -86万英镑
- What's the asking price? - 860.
好的 我去联♥系♥下我的按揭银行
Fine. I'll go and speak to my mortgage provider.
你今天救人一命 你不会后悔的
You have saved a man's life today. You will not regret this.
作为感恩回报 房♥主同意我
And as a thank-you gesture, I have permission from the vendor
附赠所有的家具
to throw in all these items of furniture.
那不是...
Well, that's not...
你刚刚谈成的交易这下黄了
I think you just lost this sale.
-出来 -不 让我一个人待着
- Come out of there! - No, leave me alone.
听着
Listen up.
-我只是想跟你聊一聊 -我不相信你
- I just want to talk to. - I don't believe you.
你杀死了菲尔莎姆女士
You killed Mrs Falsham.
你知道这对房♥子报价的影响有多大吗
Do you have any idea how that's going to affect the asking price?
听着 雨果
Look, Hugo.
这扇门没装锁 你刚刚才告诉我的
There's no lock on this door. You just told me that.
求求你
Please.
让我回家吧
Let me go home.
我妈已经替我点了印度烤饭
My mum's ordered me biryani.
那你就出来啊
Come out, then!
我不会伤害你的 我保证
I'm not going to hurt you. I promise.
有人吗 莎拉 水凉了
Hello! Sarah? Water's getting cold!
怎么还有一个
Not another one.
莎拉
Sarah?
是你吗
Is that you?
呦呦呦
Well, well, well.
这不是伟大的朱利安·劳埃德·韦伯
If it isn't the great Julian Lloyd Webber
来看他哥哥了嘛
come to see his older brother.
给我听好
Now look.
我已经把《南岸秀》的主题曲给你了
I've already given you the theme to the South Bank Show.
-就这么多 别的没有 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
- That's all you're going to get out of me. - Who the fuck are you?
我是谁你再清楚不过了 朱利安
You know damn well who I am, Julian.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表