剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
再说了 跟人调情和在伍夫汉普顿宜必思酒店
Besides, there's a difference between flirting with someone
给别的男人舔鸡♥巴♥完全不是一回事
and sucking them off in the Wolverhampton Ibis.
一次 艾德里安 我就出轨一次
Once, Adrian, one time!
而且是普瑞米尔旅馆
And it was a Premier Inn.
我们已经谈过这件事 我当时很不幸福
Look, we've been through this, I was very unhappy, and very...
也很孤独 所以犯了错 我感到非常抱歉
..Isolated, and I made a huge mistake and I am so, so sorry.
求你了
Please.
最近经常有电♥话♥打来就挂掉 也是因为这事吧
So that's what all these phone calls have been about, is it?
你们恢复联♥系♥了吗
You're back in contact?
只是跟苏而已
Only with Sue.
只是跟苏而已
Only with Sue.
-你跟踪我 -20年了 哈丽
- You followed me. - 20 years, Harrie.
只是为了工作 我发誓
It was just about work, I swear,
我知道我们需要钱...
I knew we needed the money...
我懂了 你想更新婚誓就是因为这个
I see, so that's why you wanted to renew your precious vows,
-你得相信我 -是不是
- You have to believe me! - Was it?
-把错事一笔勾销 重新开始 -不是
- Give yourself a clean slate? - No!
我爱的是你 艾德里安 真的
I love you, Adrian. I do.
但你总是不接纳我
But you won't let me in.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
上♥床♥睡吧
Come to bed.
好 我先清理一下 很快就好
OK, I'd better clean this up first, I won't be long.
小心点
Careful.
无论康健或患疾
你是...
Mr...
狂草先生
..Shafter?
是的
Yes.
大鸡♥巴♥·狂草吗
Dick Shafter?
-没错 -请随我来
- That's right. - If you'd like to follow me?
我是护士小甜甜 今天由我来负责你
I'm Nurse Honeypot, and I'll be taking care of you today.
你的体温如何
How's your temperature?
目前挺好的
Fine at the moment.
不过我觉得有点热
But I am getting a little bit hot.
我帮你解开一下衣衫
Let's just loosen this.
是新衬衫 要不 要不我来吧
It's a new shirt, shall I, shall I do it?
好的
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你喝酒了吗 -就一杯
- Have you been drinking? - Just a glass.
来 把裤子脱了
Come on, take your trousers off,
看看抹点油怎么样
and we'll see what happens if we apply some oil.
当心 哈丽 会弄得到处都是的
Careful, Harrie, it's going everywhere!
没关系
It doesn't matter.
虽然你这么说 但油是会留斑洗不掉的
But you say that, but it's going to stain.
让我赶紧拿块湿布来
Just let me quickly get a wet cloth.
别管了 艾德里安 没关系的 快坐下
Leave it, Adrian, it's all right, sit down!
我们这么玩 你好像不太自在
I've got a feeling you're not very comfortable doing this.
确实 尴尬极了 我都不知该说什么好
I am, it's just awkward, I can't think of anything to say.
你不用说什么 这又不是《对台词》节目
You don't have do, it's not Whose Line Is It Anyway.
只要
Just...
放松就好
relax.
-需要拿个垫子垫在膝盖下面吗 -好
- Do you want a cushion for your..Knees? -Yeah.
我的鞋掉了
Shoe's come off.
好了
Ok.
怎么样
How's that?
感觉爽吗
Is that nice?
嗯
Yes.
很好
Good.
就让小甜甜护士施展她双手的魔力吧
Let Nurse Honeypot use her magic fingers.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's all right.
要不我们上楼去吧
Shall we go upstairs?
不了
No.
你想一起洗个澡吗
Would you like to take a shower together?
不是很想
Not really.
那你想干点什么
What do you want to do?
不是你的问题 问题在我 我就是...不行
It's not you, it's me. I just, I can't.
好吧
Oh, fine.
谢谢你提出这些刺♥激♥的玩法 哈丽 只是...
It's really good of you to suggest all these things, Harrie, but...
我可能老了 不适合玩角色扮演了
I think I'm a bit old for role-play.
那你喜欢什么呢 艾德里安
Well, what do you like, Adrian?
这到底算什么
And what is this?
我还没死
I haven't died yet,
我希望趁我们还能动 一起做一些事
I want us to do things together, while we still can.
糟了 我完全给忘了
Oh, shit! I totally forgot,
我约了对新人来看他们的婚礼照片
I've got a couple coming to look at their wedding pictures.
-门铃救了你一命啊 -你什么意思
- Saved by the bell, eh? - What d'you mean?
你早知道他们会来
You knew full well they were coming round,
这都是你计划好了的
you had it totally planned!
才不是呢 现在 拜托你快去把衣服换了
Course I didn't! Now, please, go and get changed.
-你好 -麦克斯 汉娜 你们好
- Hello! - Hi, Max. Hi, Hannah. Hello.
很高兴又见面了
Nice to see you again.
请进 我去拿你们的小图相册板
Come through, I'll just go and get your contact sheets.
你好 我叫麦克斯 这是汉娜
Hello, I'm Max, this is Hannah.
-你好 -幸福的小夫妻
- Hello, there. - Ah, the happy couple.
要来点酒吗
Would you like a drink?
不了 谢谢 这会儿还太早了点
No, thank you, a bit early for us.
我刚下班回来
I just got back in from work.
那你是位护士咯
Are you a nurse, by any chance?
我在停尸房♥工作
I work in a mortuary.
我处理的是「没反应的」死尸
I handle corpses.
我说的对吗 艾德里安
Isn't that right, Adrian?
拿来了 你们请坐吧
Here we are, then, if you'd like to take a seat.
那天天气很好 我好像记起来了
It was a lovely day, I seem to remember.
的确 我们很幸运啊 天公作美 对不对
It was, we were very lucky with the weather, weren't we?
没错
We were.
-你们在哪里举♥行♥的婚礼 -圣玛格丽特堂
- Where did you get married? - St Margaret's.
那很棒啊
Oh, that's nice.
我们当年就在「登记室」随便办了场无趣的婚礼
We just did a boring registry office, didn't we?
那叫登记处
It's called a register office,
但我不觉得无趣
and I wouldn't say it was boring.
我想更新一下我们的婚誓
I wanted to renew our vows.
-20年了 -天呐 我们才刚撑过20天
- 20 years. - Oh, wow, well, we've managed 20 days.
他们说我们长不了 所以...
They said it wouldn't last, so...!
结果我们根本没钱去举♥行♥仪式 对吧 艾德里安
It turns out we couldn't afford it, though, could we, Adrian?
我拍了几卷彩色照片 但主要是黑白的
I shot a couple of rolls of colour, but mainly black and white.
这白鸽可真美 瞧瞧这翅膀
Oh, that's amazing of the doves, look at the wings.
是啊
Oh, yes!
很有艺术感
Very artistic.
我当年也想要白鸽来着 但艾德里安说他过敏
I wanted doves, but Adrian said he was allergic.
不 我没说
No, I didn't.
后来我们就用了两只灰鸽子 在议会大楼外面
Two grey pigeons, we had, outside a council building.
拍得真好
Well, they're really good.
是啊 他处理别人的婚礼得心应手 堪称一流
Yeah. He's great with other people's marriages. The best.
我们就不打扰了 你们慢慢看吧
Why don't we leave you to look at these in peace?
-走吧 哈丽 -你现在愿意碰我啦
- Come on, Harrie. - Oh, now you want to touch me?
闭嘴
Stop it!
我们能不能...
Is there any way we could look at these, um...
能不能把照片带回家仔细看呢
Take them home and look at them, maybe?
当然 那再好不过了 不是吗
Yes, that's probably best, isn't it?
我会把照片存进记忆卡里 给你们送过去
I'll scan them onto a memory stick for you and drop it round.
谢谢 我们再聊
Thanks, that, er... We'll speak soon.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你这房♥子很漂亮
You've got a lovely house.
-抱歉 -没事 我们很快再谈
- Sorry about that. - That's all right, we'll speak soon.
好的 见到你们真开心 再见
OK. Nice to see you, bye.
天呐 哈丽 他们可是客户
For God's sake, Harrie, they're clients!
我是你老婆 你一定很想把我也存进记忆卡里吧
I'm your wife! I bet you'd like to put me on a memory stick.
你这话什么意思
What does that even mean?
我上楼去了 一个人 一如既往
I'm going upstairs, alone, as per.
我马上就上来[勃起]
I'll be up in a minute.
你做梦吧
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表