剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
9号♥秘事
第四季
第1集
欢迎光临桑泽巴酒店
Welcome to Hotel Zanzibar.
您似乎没有下榻过本酒店
I see you have not stayed with us before.
但请在走廊里随意转悠
But, please, feel free to linger in our corridor
在第九层瞧一瞧逛一逛
and take a butcher's around the ninth floor.
客人若是来此住
The residents who, here,
就如营地过夜登山人
will spend the night like mountaineers at base camp,
要么步步高攀 要么跌落深渊
they just might be on their way up, or on their way down.
有人身穿滑雪衣 有人把那王冠披
Some wear an anorak, others a crown.
都难逃命中定数祸福相依
Are all here to meet their fate head-on.
黎明来临 幸运女神是否对你笑
Will Lady Luck smile on you, come the dawn?
孰能知晓
Who knows?
我只负责把行李搬
For I'm just here to link their ships
微笑期盼小费翻番
and smile and smile and hope for decent tips.
布鲁[蓝]先生和布朗[棕]先生进了大楼
Mr Blue and Mr Brown are in the building.
真丢脸 亨利 你怎么对着袖口说话
For shame, Henry, why speak you to your cuff?
这里没人 你又有武器
There's no-one here. You're armed.
-是 先生 -所以放松点
- Yes, sir. - So, chill.
我们用了假名
The fact that we use pseudonyms is enough
肯定就不会受伤害了
to keep me safe from harm, surely.
但我向你父王发过誓
But, still, I made an oath to your father the king
这星期时刻都要盯着你
that I would keep you in my sights all week.
他的敌人会想尽办法取你性命
His enemies would not hesitate to bring a gun to a knife fight.
-亨利 -让我说完
- Henry! - Let me speak.
你可是我们国家的未来 亲爱的王子殿下
You are our country's future, dearest Prince.
我的职责是让你不被谋害
My job's to save you from any grievous plot.
你张口闭口就是谋杀 我都畏缩了
But all this talk of murder makes me wince.
就像这抑扬格音步 你很紧张[重读] 我没有
Like this iambic foot, you're stressed. I'm not.
我要进房♥间了 晚安 上帝保佑
Now, let me to my room. Good night, God bless.
-我猜这里能收到所有频道吧 -是的
- I take it we have all the channels. - Yes.
布朗先生 您的行李都放好了
Mr Brown, your luggage is within.
-要我带您参观一下房♥间吗 -不麻烦了
- Do you need a tour of the room? - Not fussed.
-布鲁先生呢 -我住912 你去放吧
- And, Mr Blue? - I'm in 912, going.
先说清楚 那小费是我们两人的
And, just so you know, that tips from both of us.
好眠 亲爱的王子殿下
Sleep well, sweet prince.
他活不过今晚
He shall not live the night.
刺客要置他于死地
It is understood assassins wish him dead
斩断王室血脉
to cleanse our country of his family's line.
等瑞柯王子见到我的锋利匕♥首♥
So, when Prince Rico meets my little friend
老国王会悲恸得失去理智
and grief does shake the old King of his wits,
我父亲将坐上王位
my father stands in readiness to rule.
王子的王冠将转移到我头上
Then I will wear the Prince's crown instead.
我就会住在911
And I'm in 911...
不是912
Not 912!
年轻人 过来 跟你说句话
Young man, come here. A word with you, I pray.
我希望能开门见山 有话直说
I wish to speak more plainly, if I may.
-先生 您要是委婉含蓄我还听不懂呢 -很好
- Sir, it's the only language I understand. - Good.
我希望点一些菜单上没有的服务
I wish to order some room service which is off menu,
-你明白吗 -明白 先生
- if you catch my drift. - I do indeed, sir.
请您描述一下您想要的菜
Would you care to describe the dish you have in mind?
女
Female.
红发
Redhead.
熟♥女♥
Mature.
愿意配合稍微玩点出格的行为
Willing to indulge in some slightly unusual practices.
没问题 黄皮肤还是黑皮肤
No problem. Yellow or brown?
什么
What?
先生是想要水象星座还是土象星座
Does Sir prefer the water sign or the earth sign?
水象
Oh, water.
没问题
Absolutely.
给...
Here...
-另一半... -"完事"之后再付 我懂
- The other half will come... - After you do. I understand.
包在我身上 我认识一个姑娘你肯定喜欢
Leave it with me. I know just the girl for you.
日子过得火 命运眷顾我
Oh, happy days! The fates they do conspire.
他人欲♥火♥烧 我就赚大钞
I'll profit from another man's desire.
-什么事 -抱歉 先生 打扰一下
- Yes? - I'm sorry, sir. But may I trouble you?
我房♥间里有个陌生人
There is a strange man in my room.
哪一间
Which room?
就这里某一间
It's one of these
但我说不准是哪间
but which I cannot say.
现如今我转头就忘
Things fall out of my head so quick these days.
你没看见我门上挂的牌子吗
Did you not see the sign upon my door?
请勿打扰 求求你行行好
Do not disturb me, please, I do implore.
先生 他让我害怕得颤抖
Sir, he's got me all aquiver.
-他来了 他要害我 -妈妈
- And here he comes! He means me harm. - Mother!
抱歉 她总走丢
I'm so sorry. She wanders off a lot.
快回床上 你要错过《爱默戴尔农场》了
Come back to bed, you're missing Emmerdale.
-他是你儿子吗 -我不知道
- Is this your son? - I don't know.
我当然是
Yes, I am.
她不认识我了 真遗憾
She knows me not, it's such a sorry tale.
她八月份的时候在博姿店里摔了一跤
She took a tumble nipping into Boots, this was in August.
1953年
1953.
她撞到了头 现在失忆了
She hit her head and now her memory's gone.
-我记忆很好 -只记得过去 记不住现在
- My memory's fine! - For them days, not for these.
她就像你在露天游乐场赢回来的金鱼
She's like a goldfish that you win at fair.
-你是指她一周内就会死吗 -不是
- You mean, she's going to die within a week? - No!
她游来游去 但什么都记不住
She swims about but nothing is retained.
我们在尝试新的记忆方法
We're trying this new memory technique.
-你是我丈夫吗 -不 他就是个普通男人而已
- Are you my husband? - No, he's just a man.
一个希望不被打扰的男人
A man who wishes to be left in peace.
没别的事我就关门了
If that is all, I'm going to close the door.
-我在加冕街[电视剧]遇见过他 -妈妈
- I met him once on Coronation Street. - Oh, mother!
你居然让我穿着高跟鞋走这么久
I can't believe you made me walk in heels.
打个车也就只需要花15镑吧
A taxi would have been, like, £15.
你还让我拿这么多包
Then you make me carry all these bags.
你明知道我腰背不好
You know full well my back is really bad.
我们自己能做的事
Why pay a boy in uniform a pound
为什么要花一镑请人来做
for doing something we can do ourselves?
亲爱的 别生我的气了
Sweetheart, don't be angry with me, please.
房♥卡在你那儿吗
You have the key card?
是的 在这里
Yes, I've got it here.
好像不管用 不知道为什么
Doesn't seem to work. Don't know why.
要不我插♥进♥去再快速拔♥出♥来♥
What if I pop it quickly in and out?
-就跟做♥爱♥时一样 -安波
- Just like our sex life. - Amber!
抱歉
Sorry.
不行
No joy.
我再去趟前台 你在这里等等
I'll go back to reception. You wait here.
不"幸"
No joy.
不幸福已经好多年了
No joy we've had for ages now.
在一起十年 也许这就是极限
Ten years together. Maybe that's our peak.
我们的爱情已经成了变质的面包
Our love has turned as stale as last week's bread.
他让我幸福到双腿发软的日子一去不返
Long gone the days when he made my knees weak.
酒店住一晚 也无法让我心
A night in a hotel won't be enough to keep my heart
不再彷徨不安
from all this nagging doubt.
我是该继续和戈斯度假
Do I extend my holiday with Gus
还是退房♥走人浪迹天涯
or do I pay my bill and then check out?
女士 您是被锁在了房♥间外面吗
Madame, are you locked out of your room?
是的 我男朋友去拿新房♥卡了
Yes, my boyfriend's gone to fetch another card.
-真是太不靠谱了 -你是说男朋友吗
- Oh, they are most unreliable. - Boyfriends?
不 我说房♥卡 不过我懂你的意思
No, the key cards. But I know what you mean.
我家弗莱德 是行李搬运员
My Fred, he's the bellboy.
他有时候挺烦的 不过人很好
He can be a bit tricky sometimes but he's got a good heart.
你们在一起很久了吗
Have you been together a long time?
特别久 15周了
Oh, yeah, ages. 15 weeks.
他总想把我拉进一个空房♥间
He is forever trying to drag me into one of the empty rooms
在床上试试怎么当"干"爹
for a bit of how's your father.
那让我立刻性趣全无 因为我爸死了
But that turns me right off because my father's dead.
至少他很关注你
At least he's attentive.
是啊 他总对我"直挺挺地"站立 你懂我意思吧
Yeah, he's always standing to attention, if you take my meaning.
不过他愿意为我做任何事
But there is nothing he wouldn't do for me.
要我帮你开门吗 我有通用房♥卡
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表