剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
So, by my reckoning that leaves us with a shortlist of
尚娜·安德鲁斯 多洛希·萨顿女爵
Shona Andrews, Dame Dorothy Sutton,
凯莉·马斯顿和安娜·阿迪亚米
Kelly Marsden and Anna Adeyemi.
大家都同意选这4位为最终提名者吗
Is everyone happy with these four as our nominees?
是的
Yes.
很好 这倒是挺轻松
Good. Well, that was painless.
现在我们要依次讨论每一位被提名者
So, what we'll do now is discuss each one in turn,
然后你们都有机会
then you'll all get a chance
进行匿名投票 决定获奖者
to vote anonymously to determine the winner.
我将保持中立
I myself will remain impartial.
那我们从尚娜开始
OK, let's kick off with Shona.
谁想先来
Who wants to start?
杰姬
Jackie!
她很出色
Just brilliant.
一直都很出色 不是吗
She's always brilliant, isn't she?
她参演了各种片子
You could watch her in anything.
几年前 她还扮演过护士
She did that thing a couple of years ago when she was a nurse.
-那剧叫什么来着 -是的 没错
- What was that called? - Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
我没和她共过事
Look, I mean, I've never worked with her.
但是她很上镜
But the camera loves her.
360度无死角 而且总是尽心尽力
She's got that 360 range and she's always, always committed.
-我觉得她非常出色 -宝拉 你同意吗
- I think she nailed it. - Paula, would you agree?
尚娜·安德鲁斯偷走了我的心
Shona Andrews stole my heart.
动人 真实 令人难忘
Moving, truthful, devastating.
这个角色和她以往演出的角色大不一样 对吗
This was a different kind of role for her, wasn't it?
稍微谈谈这点
Just talk a little bit about that.
因为这对她而言是个截然不同的角色
Well, this was a different kind of role for her,
完全不同
totally different.
她扮演了
She played, er...
咖喱夫人
Madam Curry.
是居里夫人
Marie Curie.
没错 发明了收音机的女性
Yes, the woman who invented the radio.
收音机发明者并非是居里夫人
我被她的整个表演折服了
And I totally bought it, the whole package.
要我说 她就是那种天生的演员
Yeah, she is what I call one of the anointed.
她演什么都不会演砸
She can do no wrong.
尽管她比那个角色年轻了30岁
And even though she was 30 years too young for the part,
我必须承认她绝佳的演技
I have to admit she was really very good.
这和她的年龄有什么关系
Well, what does it matter how old she is?
我只觉得她演活了居里夫人
She brought Marie Curie to life for me.
虽然这个题材非常无聊乏味
I mean, it was a very dry and boring subject,
但当时我前任和我坐在那里都惊呆了
but my ex-partner and I sat there transfixed.
我之前都不知道居里夫人是真人
I never even knew Marie Curie was a real person.
我还以为是一本杂♥志♥
I thought it was a magazine.
因此显得更
And that made it even more...
更棒了 或许这么说有点傻
..Better, if that's not a stupid thing to say.
不 不 完全不会
No. No, no, it isn't, not at all.
我们就是希望从你身上
It's exactly that kind of observation
得到这种评论 杰姬
we were hoping to get from you, Jackie.
做得好
Well done.
我不喜欢这名演员
I have a problem with this actress.
她吐词不清
She mumbles.
她念的台词我有一半都听不清
I couldn't make out half of what she said.
尽管如此 我在最后哭成了泪人
Having said that, I was a blubbering wreck by the end.
精湛的表演
A remarkable performance.
-我同意 -太好了
- I agree. - Oh, great.
-我们能走了吗 -不 不
- Can we go now? - No, no, no.
我们得讨论所有被提名者
We have to discuss all the nominees,
但先给她打个大大的勾
but let's just put a big tick for now
接下来是多洛希女爵
and move on to Dame Dorothy.
鲁伯特
Rupert?
你对她的吐词发音一定没意见吧
I'm guessing you had no problems with her diction?
完全没有
Absolutely not.
非常清楚
Clear as a bell.
我对多蒂可得大谈特谈一番
I've got a lot of time for Dotty.
我们都是皇家莎士比亚剧团出身
We came up through the RSC together.
这难道不是利益冲突吗
Isn't that a conflict of interest?
不 我们只是颔首之交 仅此而已
No, we were on nodding terms, that's all.
据我了解 她确实「含」过许多东西
She did a lot of nodding, from what I heard.
-让我们... -你这是什么意思
- Let's just... - What's that supposed to mean?
得了吧 鲁伯特 你和多蒂女爵曾有过一段
Come on, Rupert. You and Dame Dotty do have a history.
这你可无法否认
You can't deny it.
我不认为
I don't think
1976年她在脏鸭子停车场帮我打过一次飞机
a handjob in the car park of the Dirty Duck in 1976
会影响我的判断力
is going to cloud my judgment.
但这确实稍有影响
Well, it does colour things slightly.
别胡扯了 她帮每个人都打过飞机
Oh, come off it, she did it for everybody!
我们别
Well, let's not...
包括罗宾·奈德维尔 布莱恩·格拉弗
Robin Nedwell, Brian Glover...
我觉得我们有些偏题了
I think we're going a little bit off-piste there.
但是为了完全的公正
But for the sake of complete impartiality,
针对她你就别投票了好吗 鲁伯特
why don't you sit out on this one, Rupert,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind?
没问题
Fine.
反正最后那个口齿不清的女孩会赢
Mumbling girl's going to win it anyway.
宝拉
Paula?
多洛希·萨顿偷走了我的心
Dorothy Sutton stole my heart.
这个角色找她来演真是太对了
She was perfectly cast in the role,
从一名暴躁的图书管♥理♥员♥
which saw her transform from
转变为热心的寡妇
waspish librarian to warm-hearted widow
她把那种感觉全都演出来了 演技了得
with all the skill of a seasoned pro.
等等 那是我的评论
Hang on, that's my review!
是我给《周日镜报》的供稿
I wrote that for the Sunday Mirror.
英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike.
宝拉 你看过她们演的片子了 对吗
Paula, you have watched all these performances, haven't you?
当然 经纪人把链接都给我了
Sure, sure, my agent set me up with all the links.
好 戈登 你怎么看
OK. Gordon, what did you think?
我觉得很好 她是国家瑰宝
Yeah, I mean, yeah, she's a national treasure
多年来给许多人
and she's given a lot of people
带来很多的享受
a lot of pleasure over the years.
显然给某些人的「享受」格外多些
Some more than others, apparently.
但我觉得这部剧的剧本拖累了她
But I feel in this case she was let down by the script,
完全没有任何新意
which just didn't seem to go anywhere original.
没错 我同意
Yeah, I agree. I agree,
因为剧本应让你踏上一段旅程 不是吗
because the script should take you on a journey, shouldn't it?
如果你读了第一集
So if you read episode one,
就会很想知道第二集发生了什么
you really want to know what happens in episode two,
其中有许多想法都能进一步探讨
and there are many more ideas that can be explored there.
我会看的 克莱夫
I will read it, Clive.
太好了 没事
Brilliant, no worries.
请大家记住这是什么奖项 是最佳女主角
Let's just remember what this award is for, Best Actress,
我们应该只聚焦于表演的要素
and we should be focusing on just the elements of performance.
杰姬 说说普通观众的观点吧
Jackie, let's get the view from the sofa, as it were.
你是多蒂女爵粉吗
Are you a Dame Dotty fan?
我很喜欢她 她让我想起我外婆
I love her. She really reminds me of my grandma.
但不包括在停车场给男人打飞机这点
Apart from the wanking men off in car parks bit.
她总是很幽默 而且
But she's always so funny and so...
闪耀 不知道有没有这个词
..Twinkly, if that's a word?
有的 有这个词
It is. It is a word.
但这很有趣
But it's interesting,
因为她扮演的角色 「刻来薄夫人」
because the character she's played here, Mrs Crabbe,
其实很爱抱怨 脾气又坏 对吗
is actually quite cantankerous and sour to begin with, isn't she?
没错 那也恰好证明她是一名出色的演员
Yeah. And that's what makes her a good actress,
因为她在现实生活中不是这样的 对吧
because she's not like that in real life, is she?
这么说吧 她受不了傻♥逼♥
She doesn't suffer fools, put it that way.
没错 她知道自己想要什么
Yeah, she knows what she wants.
不过在演技方面完全没问题 再打个勾
In terms of performance, though, another tick.
好 下一位是凯莉·马斯顿
Right, next up is Kelly Marsden.
谁想谈谈凯莉
Who wants to talk about Kelly?
凯莉·马斯顿偷走了我的心
Kelly Marsden stole my heart.
-什么 又被偷了 -没错
- What, again? - Yes.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表