剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
So, do you want me to let you in? I've got a pass key.
不用了 你知道还有哪间空房♥吗
No. Do you have any other rooms available?
913现在没有预订出去
There's nobody booked in 913.
如果需要的话 我可以带你进去
I can show you in there, if you like.
你说得对 女人应该让人追求 用心追求
You're right. A woman should be wooed. With care.
不 我们没有在里面做过
Oh, no! We haven't had it off in there.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, Miss.
抱歉打扰了
I hate to be a bore.
我刚才看我的房♥卡
I was looking at my key card,
发现这个房♥间号♥是911
and I saw the number of this room is 911.
我不能住在这里
For me to stay in here can't be done.
-你不喜欢这个房♥间号♥吗 先生 -当然
- You do not like the number, sir? - No way.
好的 914今天刚空出来
Well, 914 has just come free today.
我这个人比较迷信
Oh, I'm very superstitious as a rate.
住在911实在太触霉头了
To stay in 911's tempting fate.
好的 好在您也不必走很远
Well, at least, you haven't had to travel far.
冰箱里是否有消费需要结算
Have you taken anything from the minibar?
没有 不过请转告这一层的行李搬运员
No, but will you tell the bellboy on this floor
"水上运动"请换到914
the water sports will now be 914.
什么水上运动 酒店又没有游泳池
What water sports? We haven't got a pool.
不好意思 我的浴缸里没有塞子[插座]
Excuse me, I am missing a plug for my bath.
浴缸不用电的 先生
It's not electric, sir,
-那样很危险 -是用来挡水的塞子
- that would be dangerous. - To keep the water in!
你说那种塞子
Oh, that kind of plug.
-我这就给您找一个 您怎么称呼... -格林
- I'll try and find you one, Mr... - Green.
可怜的孩子 她并不知道我为何
Poor girl, she does not know the reason
急需一个浴缸塞
why I need a bath plug urgently.
因为一旦堵住水从浴缸流进下水道
For that, which stops the water running out,
我的生命也将就此在水里终结
will stop also what little life there is in me.
当我青色血管里的血液都流尽
When these blue rivers in my wrist do run and mingle
与廉价浴盐和肥皂交汇
with the cheap bath salts and soap
它们会共同洗去我心中的愧疚
then will my guilt drain out with them to sea.
我的孩子们会悼念我吗 我只能祈祷
And will my children mourn? I can but hope.
我的儿子们
My boys.
一对双生子 刚出生就被遗弃
My twins were given up at birth.
他们的母亲难产而死 我身陷牢狱
Their mother died, I was still in jail.
一个还留在英国 一个被送往海外
One stayed in England, one was sent abroad.
我完全不知道他们现在怎么样了
I know not what became of either one.
所以今晚
So, tonight,
我将一死为快
I will put me to my sword.
只差一个浴缸塞
But for a bath plug.
然后 一切便简单至极
Then, 'tis quickly done.
新房♥卡我拿来了 安波
I have the new card here, Amber.
她不见了
She's gone.
也许她进去了
Perhaps she is inside.
难道她走了
Or has she flown?
这些该死的房♥卡没一个能用的
Oh, these sodding key cards never bloody work!
肯定是因为跟手♥机♥靠得太近消磁了
I must have held it near my mobile phone.
克莱特 我可爱的美娇娘
Colette, my dainty dumpling
约我来这里 让我尝尝在床上当"干爹"的滋味
is going to meet me here for a bit of how's your dead father.
把门关上但不落锁
Leave it on the latch.
因为这里的房♥卡太不靠谱了
Well, the key cards can't be trusted.
先生 我们能再次开门见山地说几句吗
Oh, sir, may we speak plainly once again?
-当然 -您走错房♥间了
- Of course. - You're barking up the wrong tree.
您的房♥间在这边
Your room is down here.
911号♥
911.
原来如此 难怪房♥卡不好使
Oh, I see. That'll be why the card refused to work.
-您的客房♥服务已经准备好了 -太好了
- Your room service is on its way. - 0h, great.
马上送来 好吗
Bring it straight up, will you?
不过 别被发现
And, um, be discreet.
当然了
Naturally.
还有什么能为您效劳的吗 先生
Anything else I can help you with, sir?
没有了 谢谢
No, thank you.
谢谢 先生
Very kind, sir.
从50英镑变成20便士了
From £50 to 20 pence?
我做错了什么
What did I do wrong?
她还没来 我可以照计划行事
She's not yet here. My plan is now afoot.
我点了一个苹果馅饼送来我们房♥间
l have arranged for an apple tart to be brought to our room,
但安波不知道的是 里面藏了一枚戒指
but unbeknownst to Amber, a ring is baked within.
当她咬下第一口馅饼后
And when she takes her first big bite of that confectionery,
希望她会说 我愿意
I will, I hope, she'll say.
那我们将喜结连理
And, merrily, we'll marry.
-我要尿尿 -小声点 委婉一点行吗
- I need a wee. - Be quiet, have some tact.
-我们得谈谈收费问题 -我还得付钱吗
- We must discuss the tariff for this act. - I have to pay?
不 女士 是我付你钱
No, madam, I pay you.
1000镑
£1,000.
那拉屎有多少钱
And how much for a poo?
-你年轻时是红发吗 -规矩点
- So, were you once a redhead? - 0h, behave.
我要求的是熟♥女♥ 没说要半只脚踏进坟墓的
I said mature, not dug up from the grave.
捆绑[包扎]你愿意做吗
Will you do bondage?
没问题 我在圣约翰流动医院学过
Yes, there's every chance. I did a course at St John's Ambulance.
你愿意我很开心 这很好
I'm glad that you are keen, that's good to know.
把我绑起来后 你就尽情撒欢吧
Just tie me up and you can let it flow.
你知道我今晚要睡在这间房♥里吗
You know I'm staying in here tonight?
-好吧 -我需要点空间
- OK. - I need some space.
-我不在乎你做什么 -你真是头猪
- I care not what you do. - You really are a pig!
-你说什么 -这是谁
- What's that? - Who's this?
先回床上去 我马上就过来
Just go back to bed and I will join you soon.
我不能再在暗处把身藏
No longer in the shadows can I lurk.
我必须痛下杀手让他亡
'Tis time for me to attend my grisly work.
等等 如果我不想被怀疑
But wait, if I am to be blameless of this deed,
那我一定要有不在场证明
then must I have an alibi as fact.
我刚才在楼下看到了一位催眠师
I did just see the hypnotist downstairs.
他的表演很有意思
He really did a very funny act.
等等 要是我能成为英雄呢
But wait. What if I could be the hero of the hour?
假装我英勇地救了王子的命
As if I've fought to save the Prince's life,
划伤我的脸 以证实我的谎言
I'll cut my face to illustrate my lie.
但万一刀子划得太深了呢
But what if I go too deep with a knife.
亨利 别再犹豫不决了 动手吧
Oh, come, Henry, stop equivocating! Act.
不能再拖拖拉拉的了
The time for dilly-dallying has gone.
举起手中的匕♥首♥ 刺入他跳动的心
Just raise your hand and stab his bleeding heart.
希望我没忘了关对讲机
I hope I didn't leave the talk back on.
喂 有人吗
Hello? Hello.
不好意思 女士 我的塞子拿来了吗
Excuse me, Miss, do you have my plug?
我是有个塞子 但八成不是你说的那种
I do have a plug but probably not the kind you mean.
你是911房♥的那位先生吗 布朗先生
Are you the gentleman from 911? Mr Brown?
我是布朗先生的安全顾问 你找他有何事
I am Mr Brown's security adviser. What mean you with him?
他点了个"高鸡释放服务"
He's ordered some executive relief.
具体内容不便告诉你
The details of which are not for you to know.
简单来说 他是高级老板...
Suffice to say, he is the executive...
而你是鸡
And you are the relief.
要玩"释放"[撒尿]当然也是可以的
Well, I'll certainly be relieving myself.
现在请让我进去吧
Now, let me in, please.
我十点还有另一个客人
I've got another slot to fill at ten.
请问你叫什么名字
May I ask your name?
特蕾西 但大家都叫我小红
Tracey, but people call me Red.
好吧 小红
Well, then, Little Red.
你想不想把今晚的酬劳翻三倍
How would you to increase your fee tonight threefold ?
你勾起我的兴趣了 你有什么想法
You've pricked my interest. What did you have in mind?
我的主人明早有个重要的会议
My master has a meeting in the morn of great import.
我不希望他一夜不睡
I don't want him up all night.
我也不希望他金枪不倒
Neither do I, believe me.
你和他完事之后
After you and he have done the deed,
他很可能会喝一杯红酒
he, most like, will imbibe a glass of wine.
把这小瓶酊剂倒入他杯中
Into his cup, this tincture pour.
-这是镇静剂 能让他熟睡 -好吧
- It is a sedative to help him sleep. - 0h, fine.
我还以为你想玩三人行呢
I thought you were after a spit-roast.
不是 我刚吃了三明治
No, I just had a sandwich.
晚上好 先生 希望您一切都好
Good evening, sir, I trust that all is well.
很好 谢谢 房♥间很不错
Oh, yes. Thank you. The room is very nice.
我听说您今晚点了一个妓♥女♥[馅饼]
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表