剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
我从没说过这话
I never said that.
"戈登·莫里斯的执导像个患多动症的学步孩童
"Gordon Morris directs like a toddler with ADHD
他炫技般的移♥动♥镜头让我刚看了10分钟
and his showy camera moves 'had me reaching for the paracetamol
-就得去吃扑热息痛" -我觉得那是...
- in the first ten minutes." - I think that's. ..
我说了 戈登
Like I said, Gordon,
这都是过去的事了 不重要了
it's water under the bridge. It doesn't matter.
是啊 不重要
Yeah... it doesn't matter,
因为你做的一切都不重要 玖恩
cos nothing that you do matters, June.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-你不必回答 戈登 -不 我想回答
- You don't have to answer that, Gordon. - No, I want to answer it.
-让他说 -你就是寄生虫
- Let him speak. - You, you are a parasite.
杰姬比你做的贡献都多
Jackie has more to contribute than you.
算了 你从来只记得负面的评价
Leave it, honey. You only ever remember your bad reviews.
你记忆力一定很好
You must have a bloody good memory.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你个老混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you withered asshole.
好了 各位 别吵了 我们...
All right, everybody, please, let's just, er...
我们先冷静下来
Let's just calm down.
我提议大家休息五分钟再回来
I suggest we take a five-minute break, come back.
如果可以的话 到时再选出获奖者
And, if we can, choose a winner.
我去撒泡尿 抽根烟
Just going for a pee and a ciggy.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry about that, old chap.
刚刚说话说岔了
Crossed wires, I think.
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offence. - It's fine.
天呐
Jesus.
刚才挺尴尬的 对吧
Bit awkward, wasn't it?
是啊 他道歉了 没事了
Yeah, he's apologised, it's fine.
告诉你一声
Just so you know,
《血橙》里会体现丰富的多样性
there's going to be lots of diversity in Blood Oranges.
-《血橙》 -我的剧本
- Blood Oranges? - My script.
-我知道你还没看 -是的 还没看
- I know you haven't read it. - Oh, yeah, yeah, no, no, I haven't.
你看的时候记住
Well, when you do, just bear in mind
任何角色都可以...
that any of the characters could be...
多样化
..diversified.
什么意思
What do you mean?
任何你不喜欢
Just that if there's anything you don't like
或不同意的地方
or you don't agree with,
我都可以修改
I don't mind changing it.
克莱夫 你不应该这样看待自己的剧本
Clive, you're not supposed to feel that about your own script.
你应该捍卫它才对
You're supposed to be protective of it.
我希望编剧对自己的作品有十足的信心
I want a writer that totally believes in their work.
我是啊 我有信心
But I am, I do.
但同样地
But, equally,
我不介意全部改掉
I don't mind completely changing it
只要有人愿意拍就行
if it means it'll get made.
你还好吧
You all right?
没事
Yes.
就是在想点事情
Just having a little think.
你怎么赢下那个比赛的 杰姬
So, how did you win this competition, Jackie?
我得给一个节目假装写评论
I had to write a pretend review of a programme.
你选了哪个节目
what did you choose?
-《家庭烘焙大赛》 -好吧 我也评论过那个
- Bake Off. - Oh, yeah, I reviewed that once.
我把评论写得像食谱一样
I did the whole thing as if it were a recipe.
取两名成熟的主持人 类似那样
Take two ripe presenters, that sort of thing.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
我很想做你的工作
I'd love to have your job.
你做得开心吗
Do you enjoy it?
我受邀出席每一场首映会
Well, I'm invited to every premiere.
每一场颁奖典礼我都到场
I'm at every awards ceremony.
我可以和明星一起走红毯
I get to walk the red carpet alongside the stars.
我可以参观所有我最喜欢的电视剧片场
I get to visit the sets of all my favourite TV shows,
坐在角落
sitting in the corner.
看着这些
Watching these...
了不起的事
..amazing things.
但 我跟这一切完全无关
And... I've got nothing to do with any of it.
他说得对
He's right.
我是世界上最孤独的女人
I'm the loneliest woman in the world.
宝拉 舞台剧进展如何
So, Paula, how's the play going?
那就是垃圾 亲爱的
It's a piece of shit, honey.
你在哪个剧院演
What theatre are you in?
特拉法尔加剧院 那里是伦敦西区吧
the Trafalgar Studios, that's West End, right?
严格来说是的
Yes, technically.
-导演是谁 -没人 问题就在这儿
- Who's directing it? - Nobody, that's the problem.
但我们会撑过去的
But we'll get through it.
我们常常都要强撑过去
That's what we do.
我刚才联♥系♥了你的经纪人
So, um, I've just been speaking to your agent.
她说的确给你发送了观影网站的链接
She said she did send through a link to the viewing portal.
没错
That's right.
她还给了你关于每位被提名者的评论
She also gave you some notes about each of the nominees.
你想说什么 吉尔斯
What are you getting at, Giles?
有话快说 有屁快放
Shit, or get off the pot.
根据你所签订的声明书 上面明确要求
Just that it is a requirement, as per the declaration you signed,
你必须看过我们要讨论的这些表演
that you have actually watched the performances we're discussing.
你不用担心
Don't worry about that.
我很熟悉这些小贱♥人♥们
I know all these bitches.
我不认识她们本人 但她们都属于某种类型
I don't know who they are, but they're types.
明星 老牌女星 邻家女孩 初出茅庐的纯真少女
The star, the dame, the girl next door, and the ingenue.
-我不认为... -亲爱的 我是奥斯卡的评审
- I don't think... - Honey, I vote in the Academy Awards.
过去十年里我曾9次挑出最佳影片
I picked the best film nine times in the past ten years,
那些电影我他妈一部都没看过
and I've never seen a motherfucking one of those movies.
所以相信我 好吗
So trust me, hmm?
我没问题的
I got this.
我刚刚遇到了韦恩·斯利普
I've just bumped into Wayne Sleep.
他是最佳真人秀及编排纪实节目的评审
He's on the panel for Reality and Constructed Factual,
鬼知道那是什么
whatever that is.
我告诉你那是什么
I'll tell you what that is.
那就是连续性的剧情类剧集
That is a continuing drama
但不需要有编剧
without the need of a scriptwriter, apparently.
就像即兴表演 但用的是真人
It's like improv, with real people.
你是说现在偷录窃听也有奖可拿了吗
What, you mean they give you an award for eavesdropping?
恐怕正是如此
I'm afraid so, yeah.
好了 我们继续好吗
Right, well, shall we all reconvene?
我想提醒一下各位本奖项的类别
I just want to remind everybody of the categories.
这是最佳女主角奖
This is Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role.
大家觉得准备好
Now, do we feel like we are perhaps in a position
淘汰两位候选人
to eliminate a couple of the candidates,
变成两强争霸了吗
turn it into a two-horse race?
当然 淘汰掉两个较年轻的 现在拿奖太早了
Absolutely. Ditch the two younger ones, it's too soon for them.
只会毁了她们的演艺生涯
It'll only screw up their careers.
这就对了 宝拉
That's the spirit, Paula.
你从来都不愿提携后辈 对吧
You were never one for sending the lift back down, were you?
没门 她们可以像我这样一步一步往上爬
Fuck that, they can use the stairs, like I did.
还有人同意该淘汰凯莉和安娜吗
Anyone else agree that we should lose Kelly and Anna?
淘汰安娜 凯莉留下
Anna, yes. Kelly, no.
我说不好 我都喜欢
I dunno, I like them all.
真的很难 对吧
It's so hard, isn't it?
至少我们都能一致同意留下尚娜吧
Well, can we all at least agree on keeping Shona?
大家似乎都喜欢她
Everyone seemed to like her.
是的 看看刚才的评语
Er, yes, just looking at some of the comments,
她很"真实"
she was "truthful",
她的表演"非常精湛"
it was "a remarkable performance",
有人说被她偷走了心
someone said she stole their heart.
我想大家都知道那是谁说的
I think we all know who that was.
杰姬说她不管演什么角色 都很出色
Jackie said she's always brilliant in every part she plays.
没错 天生的演员
Yep, again, anointed.
她演什么都很出色
She's brilliant in everything,
她演什么也都能得奖
she also wins awards for everything.
她去年就拿了最佳女主角奖 不是吗
She won for Best Actress last year, didn't she?
是的 但那不应影响我们的决定
She did, but that must not affect our decision.
等等 她去年赢了吗
Wait a minute, she won last year?
我不知道 那可就改变一切了
I didn't know that. Well, that changes everything.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表