剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
这些女孩的表演都很真实感人
All these girls are real, moving.
我不想从她们中间选一个 真的很为难
I don't want to choose between them,
但必须选 对吗
but we have to, right?
没错 但必须依据我们绝对看过的片子来评判
Yes, but based on the performances that we have all definitely seen.
那是当然 但容我先说一句
Absolutely. But let me just say one thing here.
你无法在这杯咖啡
You cannot judge between this cup of coffee
这杯咖啡或这杯咖啡之间评出个优劣来
or this cup of coffee or this cup of coffee.
我这杯是茶
This is tea.
随便吧
Whatever.
我只是想说 所有这些女孩都很真实动人
All I mean is all these girls are real, moving.
每个人都独一无二得出色
They're all uniquely brilliant
你不能坐在这里对她们的表演评头论足
and you cannot sit in judgment of these performances.
当然可以 我们就是为了这个才来的
Of course we bloody can - that's what we're here for.
说这话的人从没得到过奖项提名
Well, there speaks a man who's never been up for an award,
-因为如果你... -你说什么
- because if you had... - Excuse me!
因为如果你获得过提名 就会知道被迫卷入一场
Because if you had, you would know to be entered into a race
你并不想参与的竞争 然后输给
you did not choose to enter, and then to lose...
杰西卡·兰格是什么感受了
to Jessica Lange...
真的很伤人
Well, that hurts.
我说完了
Period.
我能理解 因为我在2003年赢得才艺突破奖的时候...
And I know, because when I won Breakthrough Talent in 2003...
好了 克莱夫 行了
Yeah, Clive, OK...
不好意思 我能把话头引回演技上来吗
Sorry, can I just bring this back to the acting bit?
当然 谢谢 杰姬 请讲
Yes, thank you, Jackie, please do.
凯莉这个姑娘 她把我和我妈都感动哭了
This Kelly girl, she made me and my mum cry.
真好 不是那意思 请...继续
Good. Not good, but... Carry on.
她特别感人 而且可信度高
She was just so moving and believable,
她的际遇完全牵动我的心
I totally cared what happened to her.
她绝对是非常有演艺才华的
She is definitely talented.
她来我这儿试过几次镜
I mean, you know, she's auditioned for me a couple of times,
当然 并没有拿到角色 但我觉得
not got them, obviously, but, I think,
现在拿"最佳女演员"对她来说还是太早了点
I think this has just come a little bit too soon for her.
是那个平胸女吗
Is this the flat-chested one?
-我不喜欢 -鲁伯特
- Didn't like it. - Rupert!
我对这个也不能发表意见吗
Am I not allowed an opinion on this one either?
凯莉是拍肥皂剧出道的
Look, Kelly's come up through the soaps,
我觉得他们沾染了不少坏习惯
and I think they learn a lot of bad habits.
但回到刚才戈登说的 我认为他说得对
But, getting back to what Gordon said, I think he's right.
我觉得没准再过个几年
I think in a couple of years,
她就会成为下一个瑟兰娜·琼斯
we could be looking at a Suranne Jones
或是萨拉·兰卡希尔
or a Sarah Lancashire.
但现在还不够火候
But not yet.
我同意戈登的看法 她的表演不够令人信服
I'm with Gordon on this one, I'm afraid. I wasn't convinced.
如果你赌博成瘾
If you're going to be addicted to gambling,
住在政♥府♥廉租公房♥里
live on a council estate,
那要做的可不止把头发朝后梳
you've got to do more than scrape your hair back,
再化个吻痕就完事儿的 抱歉
paint a love bite on, I'm sorry.
好好 不算是最热情赞赏的评价
OK, OK, so not the most glowing comments we've had.
那我暂时在凯莉的旁边打个问号♥
I'm just going to put a question mark next to Kelly for now.
最后一个 安娜·阿迪亚米
Finally, Anna Adeyemi,
在4频道的《标题党》里饰演特蕾西一角
who played Trish in Channel 4's Clickbait.
谁想先谈一谈她
Who wants to talk about her?
戈登
Gordon.
你们都看着我♥干♥什么
What are you all looking at me for?
因为你是导演
Just because you are a director
而且可能也正好熟悉...
and you may well have some thoughts on...
-黑人女演员 -不不不 我们不是这意思
- The black actress. - No, no, no, not at all.
她只是获得该奖项提名的一位普通女演员
She is AN actress nominated for this award.
所以不是那个带颜色的姑娘咯
Oh, so it's not the coloured girl?
-你说什么... -是...
- What did you... - It's...
我们正在讨论的提名人选是安娜·阿迪亚米
The nominee we are discussing is Anna Adeyemi.
安娜·阿迪亚米偷走了我的心
Anna Adeyemi stole my heart.
我算是明白了
I see what this is.
我明白了 我知道我为什么会被选入评审团了
I see what this... I now understand why I'm on the panel.
是因为我对所有黑色的东西有独特的看法
It's my unique insight into all things black.
绝对不是 你被选入
Not at all. You are here
是因为你是举足轻重的业界专家
because you are a valued industry professional,
与在座的各位一样
same as everybody else.
除了杰姬
Except Jackie.
评审团里必须要有一个黑人不是吗
Well, we have to have one, don't we?
我在哪儿见过这说法
I read it somewhere.
-是这样吗 吉尔斯 -不不不
- Isn't that right, Giles? - No, no, no.
-那不是... -真叫人难以置信
- That's not... - I just can't believe this.
不 我的意思是 这是件好事
No, what I meant is, it's a good thing.
我们应该有个黑人
We ought to have one.
真见鬼 顺着做也不对 不顺着做也不对
Bloody hell. They damn you if you do, damn you if you don't.
鲁伯特 赶紧打住
Rupert, stop it now.
听好了 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴[黑人男星]
Look, it is not my fault that Idris Elba
今年没拍电视剧不是我的错
didn't make a TV show this year,
不然就可以满足种族多样性了 不用顾忌了
so you can all tick your little diversity box and have at it.
-拜托 -算了 这简直是狗屁胡闹
- Oh, come on! - You know what? This is bullshit.
-我要走了 -别别别
- I'm leaving. - No, no, no.
我要走了 我这就走
I am leaving! I'm leaving!
评审团需要你
We need you on this panel.
没错没错
Hear, hear.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 吉尔斯
Fine, Giles.
但我把话说清楚了
But let it be known
接下来的讨论我拒绝第一个发言
that I do not want to go first in this discussion.
明白
Understood.
谢谢
Thank you.
克莱夫
Clive.
你对安娜的表演有何看法
What did you think of Anna's performance?
我觉得她...
I think she...
就..
..Was...
超棒
..Brilliant.
事实上 这是一个展现得非常好的当代故事
Actually. It's a very contemporary story, very well told.
她为那个世界带来了极高的可信度 非常棒
She brought great authenticity to that world, it was fantastic.
-杰姬 -我还是那句话 真的特别棒
- Jackie. - Again, really, really good.
我都根本看不出她在演
I actually couldn't see her acting.
在我看来 她的表演完全融入了故事情节
And that really added to the storyline, in my eyes.
宝拉的看法我们已经知道了
Well, we already know what Paula thinks.
玖恩
June.
我一直都很欣赏她
I've always loved her.
我以前就竖起大拇指赞[插]过她
I've given her two thumbs up in the past.
这难道不是一种利益冲突吗
Isn't that a conflict-of-interest?
如果她能获奖 我会很高兴的
I'd be very happy if she got this award.
鲁伯特 你对安娜怎么看
Rupert, what did you make of Anna?
说实话 没那么打动我
Truthfully, I wasn't that impressed,
恐怕我得这么说
I'm afraid to say.
又是一个口齿不清的
Another mumbler.
我发现她非常僵硬 没有同理心
I found her very wooden, unsympathetic,
选角太失败了
woefully miscast.
我很抱歉 但就是这样
I'm sorry, but there it is.
好的 接下来...
All right. And, er...
最后是 戈登
..Finally, Gordon.
我必须得说 我同意...
I Well, I have to say that I agree with, erm...
鲁伯特的意见
..With Rupert.
我觉得她的能力不足以驾驭这个角色
I thought she was out of her depth.
情绪的张力也不够
She didn't quite have the emotional range
我觉得她的表演远未达标
and I felt that she fell far short of what was required.
没错 我同意 看得出来
Yep, I agree. Can see that.
慢着 你刚明明说她超棒的
Wait a minute, you said you thought she was brilliant,
就在刚才
like, a second ago.
我有权改变主意啊
Well, I'm allowed to change my mind.
戈登的观点非常有意思
Gordon's made some really interesting points.
而且你怎么能说她的情绪缺乏张力呢
And how could you say she lacked the emotional range?
她在这部剧里历经磨难
She went through the mill in this.
我不知道 玖恩 你怎么能说
I don't know, June. How could you say
我导演的《巴比伦饭店》让你头疼呢
my direction of Hotel Babylon gave you a headache?
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表