剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
场景编号♥ 7226
片名 圣诞恶魔
拍摄日期 1977年12月10日
7226号♥场景 《圣诞恶魔》
V.T.R 7226, The devil of Christmas.
第一场 第一镜
Part one, take one.
准备 五 四 三
In five, four, three...
圣诞恶魔
请进 屋里很暖和
Please come, it's warm inside.
我提前为大家生好了火
I have already made a fire for you.
舒服多了
That's better.
托比 小乖乖 把门关上
Toby, be a dear and shut the door,
不然我们都会感冒的[死]
otherwise we'll all catch our deaths.
多令人郁闷的想法 说什么死不死的
What a gloomy thought, catch our deaths.
是啊 妈 我们可是来这度两周的假
Yes, Mummy, we're here for a two-week holiday,
开心点儿 好吗
let's keep things jolly, eh?
没什么好担心的 只不过是句俗语罢了
I shouldn't worry about it, it's only a saying.
不过屋里是够暗的
Though it is rather dim in here.
好了 我来开灯
Here, let me.
这里比宣传册上看起来大多了
It looks bigger than it did in the brochure.
只要不是更小就好
Well, better that than the other way round.
你还记得我们在希腊住的那家糟糕透顶的酒店吗
Do you remember that awful hotel we stayed in in Greece?
也不算太糟 我还挺喜欢的
It wasn't so bad, I rather liked it,
不过我记得当地的酒真是够难喝的
though as I recall the local tipple was fairly wretched.
你还记得吗 凯西
Do you remember it, Cathy?
不 我那会儿还没嫁给朱利安
No, I wasn't married to Julian then,
应该是伊丽莎白还在世的时候吧
it must have been when Elizabeth was still alive.
你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
How are you feeling, darling?
飞机着陆时那么颠簸
That pilot gave us one hell of a bumpy landing.
没事 我没事
Fine. I'm fine.
你这情况可不能滑雪
Well, no skiing for you, not in your condition.
那些滑雪道都属于我们了 对吧 托比
We'll have the slopes all to ourselves, won't we, Toby?
我不太想滑雪
I'm not sure I want to ski.
无聊
Boring.
托比 你♥爸♥费了不少功夫才成功安排这次假期
Toby, your father went to a lot of trouble to book this holiday,
你不能这么不领情
you really ought not to be so ungrateful.
你宠坏他了 凯西
You spoil him, Cathy.
给他过多的宠溺和宽容
All these treats and indulgences.
你让他习惯了一切都顺他的意
You're getting him used to having his own way.
没错 我就是说出来了
There, I've said it.
拜托 妈 别吵了
Please, Mummy, let's not argue,
我们才刚到呢
we've only just arrived.
给你们准备了些喝的
Here, some refreshment for you.
甜酒 奥地利传统饮品
This is gluhwein, traditional Austrian drink.
太好了 我正好渴了
Good, I'm parched.
好喝 非常感谢
Lovely. Danke schoen.
抱歉 你不能喝酒 亲爱的
Sorry, no wine for you, darling.
没关系 反正我也不渴
It's fine, I'm not thirsty, anyway.
你需要尽可能多休息 这是医嘱 记得吗
We need rest and plenty of it. Doctor's orders, remember?
我会的 我会多休息 什么也不做
I will, I'll have plenty of rest and do nothing at all.
-真能安分就好了 -完美
- Well, there's a surprise. - It's perfect.
-超级完美 -我邀请妈妈一起来你不生气吗
- Absolutely perfect. - You're not too angry I invited Mummy?
钱是你的 亲爱的 我不能指手画脚
It's your money, darling, I can't tell you how to spend it.
托比 怎么了
Toby? What is it?
好恐怖的画
Horrible picture.
天啊 圣诞恶魔
Good grief, the Devil of Christmas.
这是怎么回事 克劳斯
What's all this about, then, Klaus?
克朗普斯 这是一个本地传说
Krampus. This is a local legend.
我想指出一个穿帮的地方
'Oh, I just want to point out a continuity error,
可以倒回去看看吗
can we whizz it back?
好的
'OK.
看到克朗普斯的画 让我突然想起来了
It's just occurred to me now, seeing the Krampus picture,
你仔细看他们进来时的前大门
'but if you look by the front door as they all troop in,
画就挂在那里 看到没
'there it is again, see?
是哦 不好意思 你能自我介绍一下吗
'Oh, yeah. Sorry, could you just introduce yourself
好让大家认识你
so people know who you are?'
好的 我是丹尼斯·富尔彻
'Oh, yes, I'm Dennis Fulcher,
我是这个影片的导演
and I was the director of this piece.
当时的情况是
'Now, see, what happened was
我们开始拍摄以后
we started filming
在摄影室发现那幅画
when we noticed 'up in the gallery that the painting
被该死的美术部挂错了地方
'had been set in the wrong place by the bloody art department.
幸好 这一幕时间够久
'Luckily, it was a long scene
我就让一个舞台管♥理♥员♥去挪动它
so I sent a stagehand down to move it.
看见了吗 就在那儿
See? There it is.
希莉娅走过来后 它就不见了
And, as Celia crosses over, it's gone.
是哦 我都没注意到
Oh, yeah, I never noticed.
是啊 大家不会注意到
No, people don't.
与此同时 舞台管♥理♥员♥正在地上爬来爬去
Meanwhile, the stagehand is creeping round
把画重新挂在壁炉上方
to rehang it above the fireplace.
你可以看出来 小男孩都有点走神了
You can see here that the little boy was a bit distracted.
看看他的眼神
Look at the way he's looking.
不管怎么说 我觉得我们成功瞒过去了
But, otherwise, I think we got away with it.
这些全都是在一天之内拍摄的吗
And this was all filmed in one day?
是的 一天之内用三台摄像机拍摄
Yes, one day. Three cameras.
只要没人撞上家具 就可以继续拍下去
Unless someone bumps into the furniture you would just carry on.
现在的医疗剧也是差不多的拍法
They film doctors in much the same way even now.
应该是伊丽莎白还在世的时候吧
Must have been when Elizabeth was still alive.
你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
How are you feeling, darling?
怀孕这个设定是我的主意
The whole pregnancy thing was my idea.
我觉得这可以为结局增添效果
I thought it would tee up the ending.
如果你觉得里面有什么"秘事"
If you sense there was something Inside
凯西在某种程度上让故事更辛辣震撼
Cathy making it more poignant in a way.
我不太想滑雪
I'm not sure I want to ski.
无聊
Boring.
托比 你♥爸♥费了不少功夫才成功安排这次假期
Toby, your father went to a lot of trouble to book this holiday.
你不能这么不领情
You really ought not to be so ungrateful.
南茜在找她的站位标记
Nancy there, looking for her mark,
她的眼睛在顺着舞台巡视 保佑她
her eyes were going by this stage. Bless her.
-南茜 -南茜·梅森 如今已离世
- Nancy? - Nancy Mason, dead now, of course.
别吵了
Let's not argue.
我们才刚到呢
We've only just arrived.
给你们准备了些喝的
Here, some refreshment for you.
快看 三杯兑了水的利宾纳饮料
Oh, look at that, three glasses of watered-down Ribena.
真糟糕
Terrible!
我差点就没拍这部电影
I very nearly didn't do this film.
但当时没什么活儿 我无法拒绝这部
But there was so little work around I felt I couldn't say no.
这之前的一周 有人找我谈拍摄《华泽尔·古米治》
The week before I'd had a meeting about Worzel Gummidge,
琼恩·波特维是《华泽尔·古米治》的主演
也曾出演过神秘博士
但波特维有他自己喜欢的导演
but Pertwee had his favourites,
从他拍《神秘博士》时我就知道
I knew that from Who.
能快进一下吗
Can we spin it on a bit?
好了就告诉我
Say when.
就这里 你看见了吗
There. You see?
终于挂对了地方
It's finally in the right place.
12月6日是圣尼古拉节
The 6th of December is Saint Nicholas Day.
圣尼古拉给乖男孩和乖女孩带来礼物 然而...
Saint Nicholas brings treats for the good boys and girls, but...
拉尔夫·科斯格罗夫 优秀的演员
Ralph Cosgrove, lovely actor,
普洛斯彼罗是莎士比亚戏剧
《暴风雨》主角
他总觉得自己内心如同普洛斯彼罗一般
always thought he had a Prospero in him,
但我觉得他从未在这方面执着追求下去
but I don't think he ever pursued it.'
就是他 在克朗普斯的手中
Here he is, in the clutch of the Krampus,
就算最坏的孩子
even the most unholy child
也一定会改邪归正
will promise to turn from his wicked ways.
我们家当年有个保姆就是这样
We had a nanny rather like that.
朱利安 别夸大其词
Oh, Julian, don't exaggerate.
那他就是圣诞老人的黑暗面
So, he is the dark side of Santa Claus,
像哲基尔和海德那样
a sort of Jekyll & Hyde?
克朗普斯在街道上行走了三夜
The Krampus walks the streets for three nights.
如果你听到铃铛响 你就知道他来了
If you hear the cowbells you will know he is close by.
第一夜 如果你是个坏孩子
On the first night, if you have been bad,
你会发现你的鞋里有鞭条[开关]
you will find a switch in your shoe.
是电灯开关那种吗
Like a light switch?
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表