剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
Chance'd be a fine thing!
泡面
我给你做了番茄牛肉口味的
I made you a beef and tomato.
别洒了
Try not to spill it.
相爱相惜
我先打开哪一份好呢
So, which one shall I open first?
-这个吧 -我好像猜到是什么了
- This one. - Mm, I think I can guess what this is,
除非是刚被我弄碎了
unless I've just broken it.
苏格兰飞人火车 我可有的忙了
Flying Scotsman, I am going to be a busy boy.
我本来想送你那种可以卷起来
I wanted to get you one of those mats where you roll it all up
随身携带的垫子 但店里没货了
and you can take it with you, but they didn't have any in stock.
不要紧 反正我们从不出门 不是吗
Never mind. We never go anywhere, do we?
你总这么跟我说
As you're always telling me.
没有啦 礼物很棒 谢谢你 亲爱的
No, no, it's super, thanks, darling.
我想着我们可以一起拼
I thought we could do this one together,
毕竟这幅拼图这么大
seeing how it's so big.
天呐 我把你也带得无趣了 是不是
Oh, God, I've dragged you down to my level, have I?
不 我真的想跟你一起拼 真心的
No, I genuinely want to, honestly.
还有什么
What next?
给
Here.
-这是开玩笑的 -好吧
- This is just a joke. - 0K...
"孟买♥♥坏小子"
Bombay Bad Boy!
我还没吃过这个口味 我回头尝尝 谢谢
I've not tried one of these, I'll have that later, thank you.
这是给你的主要礼物
This is your main present.
-希望你会喜欢 -好东西都是装在小包装盒里的
- Hope you'll like it. - Mm, good things come in small packages.
不会是账单吧
It's not a bill, is it?!
-这是什么 -去巴黎的旅行
- What's this? - A trip to Paris.
-巴黎 -是的 只是七天六夜
- Paris? - Yes, only for a week, six nights.
我想着我们离开一下会很好
I just thought it'd be really good for us to get away.
享受点不一样的 光之城
Something different. The City of Light.
我明白了
I see.
那个暗房♥你是多久之前搭建的
How long ago did you build that darkroom of yours?
-八年吗 -九年
- Eight years? - Nine.
没错
Exactly.
你也该上来喘口气了
It's about time you came up for air.
我想念你了
I've missed you.
-我们何时出发 -今天下午
- So when are we going? - This afternoon.
我已经预约了出租车
I've booked a taxi.
天呐 你可真会保密啊
My God, you're very good at keeping secrets, aren't you?
你没生气吧
You're not mad?
没有 没有 但你的工作怎么办
No, no, no, but what about your work?
他们不会放你假的
They'd never let you have the time off.
不 他们没意见
No, they were fine about it.
我确实得...
I did have to...
让那个谁批假 但他也无法拒绝 对吧
run it by you-know-who, but he couldn't really say no, could he?
是啊 我想也是
No, I suppose not.
六晚
Six nights.
好吧 我最好去做些安排
Right, well, I'd better go and sort some things out.
我连我的护照在哪儿都不知道
I don't even know where my passport is.
没事 我在楼下找到了
It's all right, I found it downstairs.
-什么意思 -就在抽屉里
- What d'you mean? - It was just in a drawer.
别担心 一切都安排好了
Don't worry about it, everything's sorted!
我还叫了我爸妈在我们出门期间来看顾房♥子
And I've got my mum and dad coming to house sit while we're away.
什么 不 不行
What?! No, no, you can't!
总得有人给植物浇水 不是吗
Someone's got to water the plants, haven't they?
你也不想回家发现所有东西都死了
You don't want to come home and find everything dead.
妈的 妈的 操
Shit, shit, shit!
你看到我的钥匙了吗
You haven't seen my keys, have you?
-什么 -钥匙 我暗房♥的钥匙
- What? - Keys! My darkroom keys!
会不会在厨房♥的柜台上
What about the counter? In the kitchen?
我想着我们可以去参观那些地下墓穴
I thought we could go and visit those catacombs.
你一直想看看 对吧
You've always wanted to see them, haven't you ?
你买♥♥保险了吗
Did you get any insurance?
-什么 -旅行保险 万一我们其中一个发生了意外
- What? - For the trip, in case one of us has an accident?
买♥♥了 都处理好了
Yes, it's all sorted!
别担心了 今天是你的生日
Stop worrying, it's your birthday!
艾德里安
Adrian?
你没事吧
You all right?
艾德里安
Adrian!
天呐
Oh, my God!
对不起
Sorry...
艾德里安 坚持住
Adrian, stay with me.
坚持住啊
Stay with me!
对不起
Sorry.
至死不渝
你好 请问康纳先生在吗
Hello, is Mr Connor in?
不在 你们还是进来吧
No, you'd better come through.
康纳夫人还在
Mrs Connor's still here.
你好 那个...
Hello, um...
不知道你还记不记得我们
I don't know if you remember us.
我叫麦克斯 这是汉娜 我们之前来过
I'm Max, this is Hannah, we came round.
我们的婚礼照片是你丈夫拍的
Your husband did our wedding photos.
没错 我记得
Yes, I remember.
他在吗 我们想感谢他帮我们拍了照片
Is he in? We wanted to thank him for doing our photos, and, um,
我们给他买♥♥了这个 不知道他喜不喜欢香槟
we got him this. I don't know if he likes champagne?
我很遗憾告诉你们这事
I'm sorry to have to tell you this...
但是...
but...
艾德里安已经死了
..Adrian died.
什么
What?
真的 大约四个月前就去世了
Yes, about four months ago.
天呐 真的很遗憾
Oh, my God, um, I'm so sorry.
是突然离世的
It was a sudden thing.
他出了意外 从楼梯上摔了下来
He had an accident, fell down the stairs.
我们还是走吧
Well, we should go.
是啊 不知道你还想不想要这个
Yeah, um, I don't know if you want this now,
但还是留在这里吧
but we'll leave it, anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们本来想说一件事...
One thing we were going to mention...
麦克斯 现在不是时候
Max, not now!
-既然来了就... -没事 我不介意
- Well, whilst we're here... - It's fine, I don't mind.
什么事
What is it?
我们一直在看附近小区的房♥子
It's just that we've been looking at houses in this area,
-汉娜真的超级喜欢你这栋 -别怪到我头上
- and Hannah took a real shine to this one. - Don't blame me!
你的确喜欢 我们都喜欢 我们想说
Well, you did, we both did, and we just wanted to say,
如果你打算卖♥♥♥房♥♥的话
if you were ever thinking of selling,
能先通知我们一声吗
would you please let us know first?
但别因为我们觉得非卖♥♥不可
But don't feel you have to on our account.
你想在这里住多久都行 对吧
We're very happy for you to stay as long as you like, aren't we?
是啊 你尽管住着
Yeah, yeah, take your time.
谢谢你们的好心
Thank you, that's very kind of you.
老实说 我现在没有要搬家的意思
To be honest, I can't think about moving at the moment,
不过你们可以留个电♥话♥号♥码
but do leave me your number.
好的 我...
OK, I'lljust...
我把电邮地址也留一个
I'll give you my e-mail, as well?
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-那我们自己出去了 -没错
- We'll see ourselves out. - Yeah.
我很好奇下面是什么
I wonder what's down there.
麦克斯 现在还不是我们的房♥子呢
Max! It's not our house yet!
我们可以弄个家庭影院
We could build a home cinema.
不 要弄成健身室
No, it's going to be a gym!
麦克斯&汉娜
现在能打扫这里了吗
Can I clean in here now?
可以
Yes.
谢谢你 艾格妮丝
Thank you, Agnes.
其实你不必做这些的
You don't have to do this, you know?
我想做 至少这段时间要做
I want to, at least for now.
一切都还好吧 康纳夫人
Is everything OK, Mrs Connor?
不 不太好
No, not really.
我还是想不明白...
I still can't get my head around...
如果我没预定那次旅程 如果艾德里安没摔下来
If I hadn't booked that trip, if Adrian hadn't fallen...
我就永远不可能发现你们
I never would have found you.
我知道
I know.
他跟我说他把你开除了
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表