剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
过来 扶我起来
Come on now. Help me out of this bath.
好吧 行
All right. Fine.
然后我给你冲杯好喝的可可
And then I'll make you a nice cup of cocoa.
帮你暖暖身子
Warm you up.
十分钟前
你进去了吗 爸爸
Are you in yet, Daddy?
行了 行了 别催我
All right, all right, don't rush me.
身体都进到水里后告诉我一声
Just let me know when everything's under the bubbles.
老天啊
Oh, good grief.
倒是提醒我了 我得买♥♥些番茄干
That reminds me, I must get some sun-dried tomatoes.
-还有什么要我帮忙的吗 -没了 谢谢
- Now, is there anything else I can do for you? - No, thank you.
-我又不是废人 -好吧
- I am not an invalid. - Right.
我去楼下继续打包了
Well, I'm going down to finish the packing.
记住我们今天要搬走家具
You remember we're moving the furniture today.
什么家具
What bloody furniture?
你又是谁
Who are you anyway?
我是娜塔莎 爸爸 我是你的女儿
I'm Natasha, Daddy. I'm your daughter.
开什么玩笑 我哪有你这么老的女儿
Don't be ridiculous! You're far too old to be my daughter.
你最好趁莎拉还没回来 赶快走吧
You better get out of here before Sarah gets back.
安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯的前妻
知名歌♥手莎拉·布莱曼
她今天去"热辣八卦舞团"试镜了
She's auditioning for Hot Gossip today.
上世纪70-80年代的英国舞团
爸爸 听着
Daddy, listen.
我知道你听不懂 但我得告诉你一件事
I know you won't understand but I have to tell you something.
我和查尔斯要移居到葡萄牙了
Charles and I are moving to Portugal.
你还记得葡萄牙吗
You remember Portugal?
我小的时候 我们在那儿度过假
We had that holiday there when I was a girl.
对 对 在阿尔布费拉
Yes, yes. Albufeira.
没错
That's right.
我们需要离开这里
We need to get away.
重新开始
Make a fresh start.
我们在这附近给你找了个温馨的家
We've found a lovely home for you not far from here.
那里有很多人 跟你...
There's lots of people there with your....
反正
Well...
跟你一定能处得来
Who I'm sure you'll get on with.
我绝对不跟蒂姆·莱斯当室友
I won't share a room with Tim Rice.
知名音乐剧作家
不 你一个人住一间房♥
No, you get your own room.
问题是 到时我就不能跟你联♥系♥了
The problem is, I won't be able to contact you.
只能这样了
That's the deal.
因为查尔斯和我...
Because Charles and I...
这么说吧 我们消失对大家都好
Well, let's just say it'll be better all-round if we disappeared.
好吧
Right.
你说完了吗
Have you finished?
-是的 -很好 出去吧
- Yes. - Oh, good. Go on, get out.
把所有门都关上
Close every door to me.
雨果 我是娜塔莎
Hugo, it's Natasha.
我就想确认下 你已经出发来带人看♥房♥♥子了
I'm just checking you're on your way over for the viewing.
我说了 有一位买♥♥家很感兴趣
Like I say, I've got someone who's very interested.
如果他们到得比你早 我就先让他们进屋
I'll let them in if they get here before you.
请不要觉得我在批评你
And I hope you don't think I'm being patronising,
但拜托你不要表现得过度殷勤
but please try not to appear so desperate.
这样会让买♥♥家反感
It's very off-putting.
上次你紧张得满头大汗
You were sweating so much
就像在O2体育馆表演脱口秀的李·埃文斯一样
last time you looked like Lee Evans at the O2.
总之 待会儿见
Anyway, I'll see you shortly.
对了 我爸爸在楼上的浴室里
And just so you know, my father's in the upstairs bathroom,
你可能需要跟买♥♥家解释一下
so you might want to warn them about
他以为自己是安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯的事
the whole Andrew Lloyd Webber thing.
好了 再见
OK, bye.
很好 你已经开始了 你是斯派克 对吧
Oh good. You've made a start. Spike, isn't it?
"温柔以待"搬家公♥司♥的斯派克 我们通过电♥话♥
You're Spike from Handle Me Gently? We spoke on the phone.
-是的 没错 -好极了
- That's right, we did. - Good.
我已经打包好了大部分的箱子
So I've managed to fill most of these boxes
但还有一些易碎品要放进去
but there are a few more breakables to go in.
-你可以用气泡膜包起来 对吧 -是的
- You can bubble wrap them, can't you? - Yes.
太好了
Very good.
外套我帮你挂起来吧
Can I take your jacket?
-要喝杯茶吗 -不了 谢谢
- Would you like a cut of tea? - No, thank you.
你住在这儿吗
So you live here?
这里是你家对吗
This is your house?
是的 不过显然很快就不是了
Yes. Though, not for much longer. Obviously.
这里太偏僻了
It can get quite isolated.
不过我的邻居都很友善
But I've been very lucky with my neighbours.
那很好啊
That's good.
你喜欢干搬家[除掉人]这一行吗
So do you enjoy doing removals?
说不上喜欢 不过...
I wouldn't say I enjoy it but...
谢谢
Thanks.
-总得有人干啊 不是吗 -没错
- Someone's got to do it, haven't they? - Yes.
我讨厌自己动手
I'd hate to do it on my own.
我尽量减少你们的"痛苦"
I just try to make it as painless as possible.
对每个涉事的都这样
For everyone involved.
-我忘了问你 你负责处理废弃物[尸体]吗 -可以
- I meant to ask you, do you do disposals as well? - Can do.
因为我不打算带走滚筒洗衣机
Because I'm not taking the tumble drier
所以需要开车送去垃圾场
so it'll need driving to the tip.
我会处理好一切事宜 不会有遗留问题
I'll take care of everything. There won't be any loose ends.
-你真是个专业的年轻人 -我尽力而为
- What a professional young man you are. - I do try.
糟了 你烫到了吗 智能炉灶就是看不出开了没
Oh, no. Have you burned yourself? Agas are terrible for that.
来 用冷水冲冲
Here, run it under the tap.
我可以给你拿消毒药膏来
I can get you some anti-septic cream.
-不用了 我用这个就行 -真的 不麻烦的
- No, it's all right. I'll use this. - Honestly, it's no bother.
我时刻都把急救箱放在手边
I have to keep my medical box handy
因为我年迈的父亲很容易发生意外
as I've an elderly father who's very accident prone.
上辈子我说不定是个护士
In another life I could have been a nurse.
照顾别人[杀人]让人很有满足感
There's something very satisfying about taking care of people.
-你不觉得吗 -当然
- Don't you think? - Absolutely.
喂 有人吗
Hello? Anybody in?
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
十分钟前
去他妈的
Sod it.
梅 你怎么会来这里
May. What are you doing here?
你今天不是得待在家里吗
I thought you had to stay in today.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry
但我需要找人聊聊 否则我要疯了
but I need to talk to someone or I'll go mad.
-当然可以 进来吧 -谢谢
- Of course. Come in. - Thanks.
我知道你忙着搬家 照顾你♥爸♥之类的各种事
I know you're busy with the move and your dad and everything.
没事 进来坐吧
It's all right. Come through.
发生什么事了
So what's happened?
是查尔斯 我觉得他出轨了
It's Charles. I think he's having an affair.
查尔斯
Charles?
是的
Yes.
我给他买♥♥了袖扣当生日礼物
I bought him some cufflinks for his birthday.
我现在都记不清了
I can't even remember when it is now.
-记不清什么 -查尔斯的生日
- What? - Charles's birthday.
是五月 不是吗
It's May, isn't it?
没错
That's right.
我把袖扣包了起来
So I wrapped them up
藏在了杂物室的一个抽屉里
and hid them in one of the drawers of the utility room
然后我就发现了这个
and that's when I found this.
"她知道我们在一起的事了"
"She knows about our affair."
那也证明不了任何事啊
Well, that doesn't prove anything.
但他最近的表现真的很奇怪
But he's been behaving so strangely,
这完全能说得通
it makes perfect sense.
他总找借口说去杜塞尔多夫开会
All those conferences in Dusseldorf,
却没给我带回过一根当地的腊肠
he never once brought me back a bratwurst.
亲爱的 你可别为香肠这种小事担心
Look, darling, you can't be worrying about sausages.
我相信一定有一个非常单纯的解释
I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation.
而且这都不是查尔斯的笔迹
And this isn't even Charles's handwriting.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我能看出来
I can tell.
从他这么多年来给我写过的
Just from the birthday and Christmas cards
生日贺卡和圣诞贺卡就能看出来
he's written me over the years.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表