剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
9号♥秘事
第一季 第一集
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你速度很快啊
That was quick.
当然了 这房♥子我熟悉 所以
Well, obviously, I know the house, so...
所以你有优势 这不公平
So you have an unfair advantage.
不公平 是有点
Unfair advantage. Yes.
那我们
Well, let's...
进来吧
Come on in.
- 你能关上 - 哦
- Are you not going to get the... - Oh.
对了 还没有正式介绍 我是Ian
Sorry, we weren't properly introduced. I'm Ian, by the way.
你好
Hello.
- 我们可以 - 哦
- We'll just... - Oh.
- 你是Rachel 是吗 - 我是Rebecca
- It's Rachel, isn't it? - Rebecca.
Rebecca
Rebecca.
- 我和Jeremy共事 - 这样啊
- I work with Jeremy. - Oh.
说是共事
I say work with.
但其实我更侧重IT方向
I'm more on the IT side, but obviously with him
不过他是办公室经理
being the Office Manager,
我们的工作有很大部分重叠
there is a fair amount of overlap.
他更多负责基础设施方面
He's more responsible for infrastructure
而我负责项目规划
whereas I take more of a lead in programme development.
知道 知道
Right. Right.
- 你刚说你叫什么 - Ian
- What did you say your name was again? - It's Ian.
哦 对 Jeremy跟我提起过你
That's right. Yes. Jeremy HAS mentioned you.
- 刚刚那是谁 - 不知道
- I wonder who that was. - Don't know.
这个游戏还有的玩
It could be a long game.
没错
Yes.
订婚感觉如何 Rachel
So, how does it feel to be engaged, Rachel?
我是Rebecca
Rebecca.
Rebecca 你们定下日子了没
Rebecca. You set a date yet?
十一月九号♥
9th November.
天哪
Oh, dear.
911事件
That's 9/11.
你不会这么快就忘了吧
You'll not forget that in a hurry, will you?
没 但说实话我没考虑到这个
No, I hadn't thought of it that way, to be honest.
你得考虑下了
Well, you must.
我的教名是Richard Ian Percival
I was christened Richard Ian Percival, if you can believe that.
你也可以叫我Rip
Or Rip.
Carl 快进来
Oh, Carl. Get in quick.
我听到你说话了 太松懈了 Rebecca
I heard you talking. Very slack, Rebecca.
你怎么选这么个地方
Why are you hiding in here?
又不是我决定的 对吧
I didn't choose it, did I?
- 罪名成立 - 你认识Ian吗
- Guilty as charged. - Have you met Ian?
我还没这个荣幸 我是Carl
No, I don't believe I've had the pleasure. Carl.
Rebecca的哥哥
I'm Rebecca's brother.
所以你一定也了解
So, you must know all the nooks
这所房♥子的犄角旮旯
and crannies of the house, then.
当然
Oh, yes.
几乎每个圣诞
I spent most of my Christmases
我都在各式各样的碗橱里度过
hiding in various cupboards
然后等着我飞扬跋扈的妹妹找到我
waiting for my bossy little sister to find me.
尽管你从来找不到我 是吧
You never could, though, could you?
进来吧
Get in.
老爸也参加了游戏吗
Is Daddy playing?
他说要参加
He said he would.
他在外面带着Mark
He's out showing Mark
和Elizabeth看马厩
and Elizabeth the stables.
他干嘛不迟点再看
He can do that afterwards.
我们都在玩游戏呢
We're meant to be playing the game.
没事的 小点儿声
It's all right. Keep your voice down.
你会害我们被找到的
You'll give us all away.
沉住气 贱♥人♥
Yeah, chill out, bitch.
抱歉 说错话了
Sorry, that was misjudged.
事实上 你说的一点没错
Actually, it was quite fine.
她就是挺贱 是吧 Becks
She is a bit of a bitch, aren't you, Becks?
棒棒糖
Lollipops!
快来拿棒棒糖了 孩子们都藏到哪里了
Come and get your lollipops. Where are those children hiding?
好吧 如果我要藏在这间屋子里
Now, then, if I were going to secrete myself in this room,
我会躲哪儿呢
where would I go?
不会是窗帘后面 在那等着太煎熬了
Not behind those curtains. They're a migraine waiting to happen.
晃悠到盥洗室里也说不定
Oh, hanging around the toilets, perhaps.
看来没有
It, er, has been known.
或者在衣柜里度过美好时光也不错
Or would I enjoy spending time in the closet?
希望没打扰到你们
Oh, not interrupting anything, I hope.
快进来
Come on.
就像是灰姑娘在韦克菲尔德的密室
It's like the back room of Cinderella's at Wakefield.
韦克菲尔德 英格兰北部城市
- 你们谁有春♥药♥或润滑油 - Stuart
- Has anyone got any poppers or lube? - Stuart.
你们俩认识 是吗
You two know each other, then, do you?
真希望我不认识他
Unfortunately, yes.
他俩是同伴
They're partners.
干哪一行的
In what line?
原来还直来直往 不过现在变弯了
Well, used to be straight up and down, but not any more.
我是IT行业的
I'm in IT.
值得庆贺
Congratulations.
我是SH-IT(极品废柴)就因为
I'm in SH-IT cos
我昨天回去晚了 你说对吗
I got in late last night, didn't I?
Stuart 你爱干嘛干嘛 和我无关
Stuart, you can do what you like. It doesn't bother me.
我知道了 你俩是同居的那种同伴
Oh, I see. You're living together partners.
是啊 我俩是基佬 亲爱的 学着适应吧
Yeah, we're queer, dear, get used to it.
够了 我呆不下去了
That's it. I can't stay here.
Carl 拜托
Carl, please.
Stuart 放规矩点
Stuart, behave.
这不是你的派对
This party's not about you.
是我和Jeremy的
It's about me and Jeremy,
赶紧给我闭嘴 Carl回来
so butt out. Carl.
你生气时更漂亮 你也一样
You're much prettier when you're angry, and so are you.
无论如何 静悄悄的换个话题 我可没开玩笑
Anyway, changing the subject slightly, I'm not being funny,
楼下还有个臭气熏天的人呢
but there's a man downstairs that absolutely stinks.
那是臭烘烘的John
Yes, that's Stinky John.
他为什么那么臭 是衣服 还是口臭
And what is it? Is it his clothes? His breath?
我不知道 我们原来
I don't know. He was
是一个学校的 是吧Carl
at school with us, wasn't he, Carl?
没错 那时候他还是John
Yes. That's when he was just John.
而不是臭烘烘的John
Not Stinky John.
他一定遭遇些什么事
Something must have happened to him.
突然有一天他就不再清洗自己了
He just stopped washing one day.
也许我们该仔细回忆下
Maybe we should trace it back.
是啊 你是臭烘烘的谁呢
Maybe we should. Who Do You Stink You Are?
其他人什么样
And what about all the other ones?
有个非常无趣沉闷的人
There was that really boring one.
好吧 那那个闲晃的老女人呢
Yes, and, um, what about that old woman that's wandering around?
天啊 她是Geraldine
Oh, God, that's Geraldine.
老爸请过的清洁工
She's Daddy's cleaner.
我把她叫来是让她端茶倒水的
I asked her to come and
她却把自己尊为客人了
serve drinks but she thinks she's a guest.
太自作多情了 你得告诉她
That is hilar! You've got to tell her.
迟了 她都精心打扮过了
I can't now. She's all dressed up.
精心打扮 打扮的像只鸟妈妈
Dressed up? She looks like Feed The Birds.
我有个同事 是个三明治式广♥告♥宣传员
There's a sandwich man at work
穿着黄色T恤
who wears a yellow T-shirt.
三明治式广♥告♥宣传员 即身体前后都挂有广♥告♥标语牌以供宣传使用
用T恤料子做的运动衫
It's a jersey but it's T-shirt material,
所有女孩都叫他芥末Mike
and all the girls call him Mustard Mike.
谢天谢地我拿了香槟
Well, thank God I brought champagne.
谁想来一大杯
Who wants a swig?
找到他们了 在这儿
Found them! They're in here!
游戏结束了吧 是我赢了
That's it, is it? I've won?
没 你也得一起藏进来
No, you've got to hide as well.
哦 好
Oh, OK.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表