本节目包含一些不适言语
This program me contains some strong language.
火车隆隆声
TRAIN RUMBLES
为了您的安全保障
TANNOY: For the purposes of safety and security,
本站所有线路
CCTV is in operation at this station
都装有监控系统
and across all underground lines.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们,先生们,我刚刚得知
TANNOY: Ladies and gentlemen, I've just been informed
下一站已关闭
the next station is closed.
火车不会在下一站停靠
This train will not be stopping at the next station.
真倒霉
For God's sake!
什么?我刚刚没听到
What was that? I missed it.
我们不会在下一站停车
We're not stopping at the next station.
了解,非常感谢
Ah. Thank you so much.
让一让好吗?对不起,兄弟
Do you mind? Sorry, bro.
我只是在看地图
I'm just looking at the map.
你知道下一站是哪里吗?不知道
Do you know what the next station's going to be? No.
我好像在哪见过这个人,谁?
I thought I recognised her from something. Which one?
有牙齿的女士
The lady with the teeth.
你得具体点,格里
You'll have to narrow it down, Gerry.
她是女仆,还是什么的
She was the maid or whatever she was.
什么女仆?
What maid?
没有女仆,故事发生在一家鞋厂
There wasn't a maid. It was set in a shoe factory.
那就是老板,我不记得所有细节了
Well, the boss, then. I can't remember all the details.
她当时在刑事法庭
She was in Crown Court.
那是50年前的事了
That was 50 years ago.
不是 "刑事法庭",是 "王室"
Not Crown Court, The Crown.
那么,她是谁呢?
Well, who was she in that?
我想她是玛格丽特公主
I think she was Princess Margaret.
莱斯利·曼维尔?
Lesley Manville?
也许是吧
Well, it might have been.
人们总要工作
People have to work, Edie.
我们看到了莱斯莉·曼维尔的作品
We haven't just seen Lesley Manville
在一部业余制♥作♥的《金奇靴子》中
in an amateur production of Kinky Boots, Gerry.
真该死,这周城里有流浪汉大会吗?
Frig me! Is there a homeless convention in town this week?
在你后面,你这个瞎眼的婊♥子♥
What? Behind you, you blind bitch.
如果在找你♥爸♥,他就在那边
If you're looking for your dad, he's over there.
别这样,他也没办法
Don't, Wilm, he can't help it.
我觉得他挺可爱的
I think he's kind of cute.
好吧,那你就和他上♥床♥吧
Fine, go ahead and shag him, then.
至少你不用付他回家的车费了
Least you won't have to pay for his taxi fare home.
晚上好,女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
非常抱歉,打扰您
Very sorry to bother you.
希望你们都能度过一个美好的夜晚
I hope you're all having a wonderful evening.
不过,从我的外表,你大概也能看出来
But as you can probably tell from my appearance,
我现在露宿街头
I'm sleeping on the streets at the moment.
我想请问,有没有好心人可能
I'm asking if it would be possible for any of you good people
给我点零钱
to help me out with a little bit of spare change.
我真不好意思这样做
I'm so embarrassed to have to ask you like this,
但我现在没有任何选择
but I don't have any options at the moment.
如果您能提供任何帮助,我将不胜感激
I'd really appreciate anything you can give
在这个困难的时刻帮助我
to help me out at this difficult time.
对不起,亲爱的,我没有零钱
I'm sorry, darling. I don't have any change.
确实
No-one does.
我需要一台刷♥卡♥机
I need a card machine.
什么?不,不,不,不,不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
你为什么要这么做,兄弟?
What do you want to do that for, bro?
如果你使用银行卡,他们就能追踪到你
They can track you if you use cards.
谁?他们,不是吗?他们正在监视我们
Who can? Them, innit? They're watching us right now.
别用卡,只收现金
No cards, cash only.
你有现金吗?
Do you have any cash?
没有
Uh, no.
给你,亲爱的
Here you go, dear.
哦...
Oh...
谢谢,很抱歉,给得不多
Thank you. Sorry it's not much.
没关系,我很感激
That's all right, I appreciate it.
一点一滴都是帮助,对吧
Every little helps! Yeah?
别说了,他不会知道乐购的
Stop it, Edie. He won't know Tesco's.
我不是说乐购
I didn't mean Tesco's.
我只是把它当作一个短语来说
I was just saying it as a phrase.
只是不要卷入其中
Just don't get involved.
天哪,你还好吗?
Jesus! Are you OK?
你没事吧,兄弟?
Are you OK? You all right, bro?
没事...
Yeah...
你在开玩笑吧
WILMA: You are kidding me!
非常抱歉,停电了
TANNOY: Very sorry for the power outage,
女士们先生们请坐好
ladies and gentlemen. Do please sit tight
等待我们努力恢复运行
while we try and get things up and running again.
希望不会太久
Hopefully it won't be long.
我听说有些乘客在地铁上被困
MAN: I heard some passengers got stuck in a tunnel
待了两周的时间
for two weeks on the Berlin U-Bahn system.
电力中断,他们被困在里面
Power failed and they were trapped inside.
救援人员无法接近他们
The authorities couldn't get to them.
他们坐在黑暗中
They sat in the dark,
恐慌慢慢袭来
panic slowly setting in.
然后他们就没水了
Then they ran out of water.
最后他们反♥目♥成仇
They turned on each other in the end.
弱小无助之人却被吃掉
The weakest ones got eaten.
天哪,我宁愿吃自己的奶♥子♥
Jesus, I'd rather eat my own tits
而不是大口吃着别人的老肉
than chow down on his gamey old meat.
就像吃鸽子一样,你说什么?
Be like eating a pigeon. Beg your pardon?
我是说,吞咽反射很奇怪,但我也有底线
I mean, my gag reflex is legendary, but I draw the line at that.
别说了
Stop it!
你应该放尊重点,别管闲事,梅拉尼娅流浪汉
You should have more respect. Oh, keep your nose out, Melania Tramp,
或者我用你的零钱,放一些纽扣进去
or I'll put some buttons in with your change.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
怎么了?有人碰了我
What is it? Someone grabbed me.
谁干的?
GERRY: Who did?
我不知道,我也不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你还好吗?嗯,应该没事
You all right? Yeah, I think so.
好了,好了
All right. All right.
有人...拉我的包,我松手了,对不起
They... They pulled my bag and I dropped it. Sorry.
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
不,没有
No, I don't think so.
你觉得是为了袭胸吗?
Were they going for the breasts, do you think?
什么?我只是想查明真♥相♥
Gerald! What? I'm just trying to establish the facts.
现在发生了什么?
What's happened now?
我们不确定
We're not sure.
可能是电车里的不轨之人
It's a sex pest in the carriage.
在黑暗中动手
Operates in the dark.
我的钱包不见了,你确定吗?
My purse has gone. Are you sure?
是的,本来在这里,我刚拿到手,就不见了
Yeah, it was in here. I just had it and now it's gone.
对了,就是他们
Strike that. Sex pest and thief.
你能不说那个词吗?
Will you stop saying that word?
什么词?不轨之人?是的
What word? Sex pest? Yes!
请坐吧,我来处理
Sit down, please. I've got this.
好吧,年轻人
OK, young man
掏空你的口袋
empty your pockets.
什么?
What?
掏空你的口袋
Empty your pockets.
这位女士的钱包被偷了
This lady has had her purse stolen.
这跟我有什么关系?
What's that got to do with me?
我还不清楚
I don't know yet.
为什么偏偏是我?
Why am I being singled out?
我并不是不近人情
I don't mean to be insensitive,
但你是唯一一个在这里乞讨的人
but you're the only one begging for money here.
这并不意味着我是个小偷
That doesn't mean I'm a thief.
那就掏空你的口袋,不
Then empty your pockets. No.
而且她的乳♥房♥♥还被人偷摸过
And she had her breast pinched. Gerald!
没有,没有,没人这么做
No, no. No-one did that.
可怜的女人把它忘了
Poor woman's blotted it out.