剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
9号♥秘事第二季
第一集
卧铺车厢
晚上好 欢迎乘坐法国国铁 本趟列车终点站
Bonsoir et bienvenue a bord ce train SNCF a destination de
是布尔格-圣-莫里斯 将于明早7:40到达
Bourg-Saint-Maurice qui arrivera a 7 heure quarante demain matin.
不好意思
Tschuldigung.
该死
Ach, verdammter mist!
你能把窗关上吗
Could you close the window, please?
请把窗关上
Schliessen sie das fenster, bitte?
在这儿呢 看啊
Oh, it's here, look.
-哪里 -这里 9号♥
- Where? - Here. Number nine.
-天呐 这里已经有人了 -怎么了
- Oh, God, there's people in here already. - So?
-人家都睡了 -这是卧铺
- They're asleep. - It's a sleeper train.
你以为他们会做什么 打乒乓吗
What do you expect them to be doing? Playing ping pong?
小点声啊 抱歉
Keep your voice down. Sorry.
-我把这放起来 -这个呢
- Er, I'll just put these away. - Well, what about these?
可别弄皱了 还得参加婚礼
Don't want them all creased up for the wedding.
那就挂好
Well, hang them up.
把票拿出来 看看哪个是我们的床铺
Find the ticket, see which ones are ours.
赶紧弄完拉倒吧 我还想睡呢
Just get on with it, would you? I'm trying to sleep.
好的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
列车上有刷牙的水池子呢
Here, they've got sinks for brushing your teeth -
但水是脏的
but the water's brown.
我觉得不靠谱
I don't trust it.
-哪个是我们的 -看不清
- Which one's ours? - I can't see.
-开灯看啊 -莱斯
- I'll put the big light on. - Les!
我觉得应该是上铺那两张 但已经有人睡了
I think it's these top two, but there's someone in that one.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you're joking...
没事 我们睡这俩就好
Well, it's all right, we'll just take these two.
不 我要睡上面
No, I want to go on the top!
莱斯 你又不是6岁小孩
Les, you're not six!
那可是我唯一的期待
It's the only thing I was looking forward to.
比你女儿的婚礼还期待吗
What, more than your daughter's wedding?
我们把他叫醒吧
Let's just wake him up.
不行 我都已经吵醒这位先生了
No! I've already disturbed this gentleman.
你要是那么在意 我们就一起睡这个
We'll both go in this one, if you're that fussed.
就当是刺♥激♥冒险吧
Be an adventure.
这又不是水晶迷宫
It's not the Crystal Maze, you know?
她为什么非要在法国结婚啊
What did she want to get married in France for, anyway?
奶酪餐厅后屋可以免费用的
Could have had the back room at The Cheese for free.
因为她想在法国山谷里醒来 莱斯
Because she wanted to wake up in the French mountains, Les -
而不是伯里的酒吧花♥园♥里
not in a pub garden in Bury.
他们肯定会奉上精致的菜肴
They'd have put on a good spread.
而且也会请个歌♥手来
And they'd have an artist on at the night do.
这里的酒席也不会差
They'll do a good spread here.
这可是法国 世界美食之都
You're in France - cuisine capital of the world.
我可不吃青蛙腿
Yeah, well, I'm not eating frogs' legs.
闭嘴吧 你螃蟹屌♥都吃
Oh, shut up about that. You have crab's dicks.
什么
What?
你 在酒吧吃过螃蟹屌♥
You - you eat crab's dicks in the pub.
那是蟹足棒 什么是螃蟹屌♥啊
That's "crab sticks", you idiot. What's a crab's dick?
不知道 就觉着还挺大的
Well, I don't know. I thought they were big.
能安静点吗
Would you be quiet, please?
抱歉 我们这就收拾好
Sorry, love. We're just sorting ourselves out.
是啊 不
Yeah... No...
我也是 亲爱的 我臭死了
Oh, me too, babe. I absolutely stink.
离开布拉格之后就没洗过澡了
Haven't had a shower since Prague.
谁知道啊
Oh, fuck knows.
等等
Hold on...
太棒了
Awesome.
抱歉 有人知道这是哪个国家吗
Excuse me, does anyone know what country we're in?
你在法国呢 亲爱的
You're in France, love.
天呐 我们在法国
Oh, my God, we're in France!
奥地利就那么过去了吗
What happened to Austria?
是啊
Yeah, right...
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on...
我去走廊里的
I'm going to go out in the corridor.
是啊 我在卧铺车厢呢
Yeah, I'm in the er, couchette.
不 是个小房♥间那种
No, it's like a room.
就是带轮子的酒店 太奇怪了
Basically a hostel on wheels. It's so fucked.
-不是 -能关下门吗
- No... - Could you close the door, please?
拜托
Excuse me?
拜托
Excuse me!
真过分
Ridiculous!
-我们脱衣服吧 -好
- Come on, let's get undressed. - Ah, yeah.
你...
You...
干什么呢 我...
What you doing? I can't...
我就是想帮你
I'm just trying to help!
你干什么呢 把头支开
What are you doing? Get your head out!
不行 我们得叫醒他
It's no good. We'll have to have to wake him up.
别了
No!
地方太小了
There's no room!
-打扰 -怎么回事
- Hey, excuse me. - Ah, was ist...?
你睡了我们的铺位
Er, you're in our bed.
你睡了我妻子的铺位
Er...you are in my wife's bed.
-是吗 -是啊
- Ja? - Ja.
行吗
Is that OK?
好啊 行啊 过来吧
Ja, warum nicht? Komm...
不不 不是和你睡 你得到下面去
Oh, no, no, no, no, not with you. You have to go down.
可以啊 伺候你的"下面"
Ja, das klingt gut, ja.
别让他瞎想
Don't give him any ideas.
不是 你看...
No, er, here...
9D
Er, er... 9D.
9D
9d.
你睡错了铺位 他们让你换铺
Sie sind in der falschen bett, sie mussen bewegen!
这跟你有什么关系
Was hat das mit Ihnen zu tun, ha?
你看票啊
Sie haben die Fahrkarte!
这有什么关系啊 我都睡下了
Was fur einen unterschied macht es? Ich bin schon in bett!
因为你们吵得我没法睡
Weil ich nicht schlafen kann!
我们都搅起第三次世界大战了
We've started World War Three here.
真是荒唐 太过分了
Das ist lacherlich... Verdammt lacherlich...
小心那套西装
Watch those suits, pal.
-西装 你个白♥痴♥ -莱斯
- The suits! Ignorant. - Les!
瞧他那个熊样
Well, look at him - Baba Papa.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们也不想大惊小怪的
We don't mean to cause a fuss,
但是最好搞清楚自己的铺位 对吧
but it's better to get it sorted, isn't it?
我明天早上有一个很重要的面试
Look, I have a very important interview tomorrow morning.
我们还有8小时42分钟
We have 8 hours and 42 minutes
才能到布尔格-圣-莫里斯
before we arrive in Bourg-Saint-Maurice.
我希望大部分时间可以用来睡觉
I should like to spend the majority of that time sleeping!
明白 我们也一样 不好意思
Yeah, so would we. Sorry.
快点 莱斯 赶紧回你的铺位
Go on, Les... shift yourself.
我为什么要上去 整个铺位都是汗 臭死了
Oh, why do I have to go in? It's all sweaty and horrible.
这位先生刚说了 人家想睡一会儿
The gentleman's just told you he's trying to get some sleep.
我得先把这些衣服挂起来 不是吗
I'm going to hang these suits up first, aren't I?
看见了吗 这些衣服是为我女儿婚礼准备的
Hey, hey, hey? These are for our daughters' wedding.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Verpiss dich!
-你简直是猪 -求你们了
- Ah, you pig! - Oh, please!
我现在就安静
I'll be quiet now.
太臭了
Oh, it stinks!
晚安啦
Night, night.
晚安了
Night, night.
莱斯
Les!
我听见了 是我设的旅行闹钟
I know, it's my travel alarm.
把它关了
Turn it off.
就响30秒 很快就结束
Only lasts 30 seconds. Be over soon.
快停了
Not long, now.
莱斯
Les!
我说什么来着
Told you.
就在这个下铺
Just down here.
太棒了
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表